Peter Pan

Kpop Scribbles and One Shots

 

“Miss Mona, Here are the documents that you asked for. They are arranged accordingly to their date of submission.”  The secretary said as she laid out a stack of paper into Mona’s desk.

“Thank you. You may now go and have your break.” Mona said

“Phew, documents here and there. When will I be able to finish reading all of this?”

Mona’s now working and she’s been a successful person in her chosen field. Lately, she’s gotten so many compliments about her work. And also, she’s just been promoted to being an executive manager in a known company.

She noticed her phone ringing situated at the rightmost side of her desk. She checked the caller ID and was delighted to see who it was. She needed this person.  Now that she’s been stressed up with all the deadlines and projects. A break is what she needs the most right now.

“Mona! How are you doing? Hey? Do you have time? I’m coming over to your house or maybe we could go out for snacks today? Huh? What do you think? Hey Mona!” Trish continued to blabber endlessly.

Trish is Mona’s best friend. They’ve been best friends since God knows when. They haven’t met for a while due to their busy schedules. It’s rare that they found time for each other today since Trish is working at a broadcasting company and working at a broadcasting company isn’t a joke.

“Well yeah, let’s go out and eat today. How about at 3 pm?  There’s this restaurant right across your company. Let’s meet there.” Mona said responding to Trish’s blabbering.

Arranging and finalizing both the incomplete and complete work, Mona retouched her slight make up then went down to the parking area and proceeded to the said meeting place.

The said restaurant amazed her. The place was cozy and it felt like she was at home. The designs, the aura and the like—it all felt like home.

“Hey Mona, it’s been  a long time, hasn’t it? I’m really glad I’m finally able to find some time from my schedule and hang out with you.” Trish said

“It really is a long time. I missed hanging out with you like this. I hope we’ll get to hang out again some other time. I missed your company so much” Mona replied.

Catching up with each other’s lives, they enjoyed each other’s company. It felt like they were back to being teenagers again. Even when they were not able to meet up for a long time, both of them never lost the connection to each other. They continued to talk like when they were young and the difference between the past and present is that they now have their own jobs.

“I remember you were such an avid fangirl back in the days, do you still have all your collections? Oh and your diary! The polaroid pictures that you put there and the descriptions of each member. It was really fun accompanying you to all those fansigning events, album launch, concerts and everything..” Trish stated

Mona, after hearing this, drifted off into her world. Reminiscing one by one all the memories that’s almost been forgotten. How many years was it already? 5? 10? She approximates it was 10.

After the hang out with Trish, Mona went straight back home. Arriving at her apartment, Mona went to her room and found herself tiptoeing trying to get a big box at the top of the cabinet.

The box was covered with dust and it seemed kind of old but this did not concern Mona, she was eager to go down memory lane.

Slowly lifting the cover of the box, she coughs at the presence of dust. Still, this didn’t concern her. This box is very valuable to her. All her treasures are kept here in the box. From her albums, photo books, concert tickets and her diary—they were all found inside this box. It was her most prized possession back in the days; no one was able to touch it except for her and Trish.

She found herself smiling at the sight of all these, it seemed like one by one little flashbacks of the happenings started to show. Flashbacks from fan signing events, concerts and herself writing in the diary.

Slowly, she reached out for her diary. It was still the same except for it looks kind of old and that it has dust. She flips the first page and sees a Polaroid picture and a short description of a man.

Oh Sehun. EXO K. The youngest one in the group and is good in dancing. Likes Bubble Tea and likes to be with Luhan.

She flips again the next page sees again the same format but with a different picture.

Kris Wu. Leader of EXO M. Effortlessly handsome. Considers the world as his runway and is the Pablo Picasso of the group.

The same goes on with the following pages but one page caught her attention. This page was a different one. It had extra information and it had her heart racing, she felt butterflies in her stomach. The same feeling she gets whenever she sees him on television or during live events.

Do Kyungsoo. Vocalist in EXO K. Loves to cook and is the mother of the group. Has doe like eyes that compliments with his squishiness. Has an amazing voice that gets me every time. Wears a captivating smile. Met him for the first time at a fansigning event and even had the chance to hang out with him several times. My ultimate bias.

Reading this page of Kyungsoo made her smile. She remembers Kyungsoo’s teaser. His cute little mistake during the live music show. The way Kyungsoo hits the notes perfectly. And the continuous improvement and growth of this beautiful man.  

Kyungsoo is one of a kind. To Mona, he is her ideal man. Everything she asked for a man was within Kyungsoo. He is beyond perfection. When talking about Kyungsoo, Mona couldn’t explain, why she likes Kyungsoo that much. Whenever asked she always answers “It’s just because I like him so much that I don’t know why I like him”.

Smiling at the thoughts, she felt a gentle pair of hands hugging her from behind. The hands felt warm and she felt secured. She wanted this moment to not end and just continue on being like this. But her little imagination was cut off when the person behind her spoke.

“Hey what are you doing looking at our pictures way back theen~?” He cooed.

Mona giggled and replied “Nothing, it’s just that I missed all my belongings and my most prized possessions.”

“Eh? Am I not your most prized possession then? “  He replied with a pout

“Stop that, you’re not a thing and, please, you’re priceless. All the money in the world won’t be able to buy your worth. That’s how deep your worth is to me.”

The man blushed upon hearing the words spoken to her by Mona. He hugged her tighter and placed his chin onto Mona’s shoulder.

“Don’t you ever forget that okay?" Mona added

“I won’t forget. I promise. And, I know there will come a time wherein all your collections of us would be lost, damaged or even be broken. Even when your memories of a fangirl starts to fade, don't worry. I'll always be by your side. After all, I'm your PETER PAN.” Kyungsoo replied planting a sweet kiss on Mona’s forehead.