[Chapter Two] - The Reason Why

The Reason Why

Jessica's POV

I sighed. "Why is it always like this? I am tired of being ignored by Taeyeon. Its just like I was an air to her. arghhhh. I'm Sick of being Ignored!" I thought. "Unnie !" I jumped a little bit because of Seohyun's Voice. "Yah ! Why are you yelling?" I said to her. "I called you 5 times so I yelled at you" she retorted back. "Pshhh" I said. "Anyway unnie You and Taeyeon unnie will stay here at the dorm , we will right back to buy our dinner" she said happily. "Arraso" the word I only said to her.

Silence filled the dorm. Taeyeon was in the couch watching television. I want to talk to her. I really want to know the reason why she ignored me . I want to let out my feelings because I'm so sick of it. I am really tired of this crap. I want to know why is she cold to me. I quickly approached Taeyeon . "Taeyeon ! I want to talk to you." I quickly said to her. Taeyeon just sit there silence while watching Televison. "Yah ! Taeyeon. I just want to talk to you!" Taeyeon turn off the T.V and said "I'am sleepy Jessica. talk to me tomorrow" but I quickly grab her wrist. "YAH ! TAEYEON ! WHY ARE YOU SO COLD TO ME ! " I shouted at her. Taeyeon just stared at me . "WHY YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME !? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU HUH?! TAEYEON ! I'M TIRED OF THIS CRAP! TELL ME WHAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU IGNORE ME ??!" My whole body just turned up like a microwave , but Taeyeon just stood there looking at me and said "Jessica , Sorry for everything" ...... Thats it ? "THAT'S IT? SORRY ?! HAH ! FOR EVERYTHING ?! WHAT THE ! TAEYEON !! YOU...!!"....... "JESSICA ! PLEASE STOP NOW ! " Taeyeon just yelled.

Taeyeon's POV

Jessica is yelling at me now, I couldnt take it anymore. "JESSICA ! PLEASE STOP NOW !" I shouted at her. Jessica was frozen because of my yell. "DO YOU KNOW WHY I ALWAYS IGNORE YOU ?? Do you know whyy???!!" my eyes are now watery, I can't hold it anymore. "YES !! " Jessica yelled back. "'IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" I finally let all my feelings. "You.... you . what? Jessica is tering . "Yes ! I LOVE YOU ! Do you know why I always ignored you ?! It's Because I can't Control my feelings to you ! The more I get Closer to you, The more I Fall for you !." I nearly shouted. Jessica seemed Dumbfounded. "I can't let my feelings overcome me. I am the Leader of Girls' Generation. I have to control myself. and.... and I dont want to be rejected by you. I don't know if you have the same feelings for me !......... Sorry Jessica,,, sorry Sica..... for ignoring you." I cry as I running towards the door and leaves.

Jessica's POV

"THE MORE I GET CLOSE TO YOU, THE MORE I FALL FOR YOU!" Taeyeon's words echoed in my mind, I'm still dumbfounded. "Taeyeon........loves me?......" as I sit on the couch trying to stop my tears, and falls asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taengsic TT_TT

Hey guysss.. :) I'm sorry for a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Updaaaate :) Mianhaeee..