[Chapter One] - Realizing

The Reason Why

Girls' Generation performed their comeback , And they won. Girls' Generation Leader Taeyeon will give a speech for their fans "I would like to thank all the fans that support us and support our song. We are very happy and grateful, we will work hard Kamsahamnida ! " Taeyeon said as she giving a smile to the audience and bowing. While Jessica is only staring at Taeyeon.

Back to the dorm, the girls are tired but happy, Jessica let out a big sigh cause Yoona to worry . "Unnie .. are you okay?" Yoona said to Jessica while she placed her hand into Jessica's shoulder. Jessica jump a bit "Yoong.. uhmm.. I'm okay , i'm Just tired" Jessica said while she give Yoona a weak smile. "Just get some rest Unnie" Yoona replied a smile and walk away. Jessica walk againand thinking again about Taeyeon. Why Taeyeon always ignoring Jessica ? Why is it always that when Jessica tries to talk with Taeyeon , Taeyeon will walk away. Taeyeon and Jessica were close friends, but now they are like strangers to each other. Jessica would ask herself "What did I do to her?" Jessica missed the times when Taeyeon and her laughing or playing each other . Jessica walk to her room and sleep.

Jessica stirred a bit and slowly open her eyes. She saw a figure standing in front of her. She clearly open her eyes and saw their Maknae. "Unnie.. Time to wake up, it's breakfast time." Seohyun said while shaking Jessica. "Yah ~  Seohyun-ah~ I'm still sleepy." Jessica while closing her eyes again. "Uniee .. Come on . Sooyoung unnie will eat your food if you don't wake up" Seohyun make an excuse to Jessica. "Okay ~ okay~" Jessica Shrugged and try to stand in her bed but ended up sitting. "Unnie .. Why you and  Taeyeon unnie ignoring each other? Did you fight?" Seohyun notice her two unnies. Jessica can't move , "Well , I don't know what happened to us , its just Taeyeon ignore me always" Jessica said in a weak tone. "Unnie maybe talk to her , it'll work." Seohyun give a smile to Jessica. "What if She don't want to talk to me ?" Jessica losing hope. "Unnie. Just Expect the Unexpected" Seohyun give a warm smile to Jessica. "You're right , Thanks Seohyun-ah~" While giving Seohyun a hug. 

Jessica and Seohyun went downstair to eat breakfast . "YAH !~ CHOI SOOYOUNG ~ GIVE ME BACK MY BACOOOOOON~~~!" Taeyeon Yelled to Sooyoung while Chasing her at the kitchen. "NO WAYYY ~~ ! You are staring at your bacon iabout an hour and you don't have plan to eat it, so I Will eat it" Sooyoung said while give Taeyeon  a Merong . 

Seohyun and Jessica sat at their chair to eat. "Aishhh .. These two chodings are always fighting for food" Yuri Said while laughing. "They never changed." Tiffany while chewing her food. Jessica took a glance of Taeyeon, and smile a bit. Whenever Taeyeon is doing things even just small things , Jessica's Heart will beat faster , and her heart will fluttered . Jessica Realizes that she likes Taeyeon. "Why Taeyeon and Sooyoung unnie Running?" Seohyun asked. "Well I don't know, go ask Sooyoung." Sunny said pointing to Sooyoung. :Taeyeon staring her bacon for an hoour , maybe She's Thinking about SOMEONE" Sooyoung  teased Taeyeon. "Yah ! I'm not!" Taeyeon pouted and took a glance of Jessica . Jessica saw Taeyeon looking at her and Taeyeon looked away . Jessica let out a sigh again . she ignore me again . 

______________________________________________________________________________________________


Annyeong ! ^^ Chapter 1 finished ^^ Please Subscribe ^^ 
Taengsic <3