I remember

I remember

I love you "forever", "always". All lies. One day two days three days one week one month one year time goes on never stopping for anyone. I walk past his house today nothing has changed in the past month year. Has it been that long? I remeber the first day I met you.

-flashback-

"Order for Jongup!"

"thank you how much is it?"

"$ 3.49"

-coins dropping-

"dammit!"

i crouched down trying to pick up the coins I stood up just to me a beautiful pair of brown eyes.

" You dropped this."

" Th-hank you."

I turned to find another pair of eyes that looked slightly annoyed.

"oh sorry here you go thanks for the coffee."

-flashback ended-

 Since that day I had seen him in that coffee shop everyday. We had many encounters after that which all lead to our first date. On that day he picked me up at 6:00 pm I still remeber what he wore. He looked even more perfect than he usually did. His eyes glimmered in the setting sun. We stepped into his car and drove to a restaurant I often go to. I found myself at the same restaurant today. 

"Hey gupp the usual?"

"yeah"

 

-flashback-

" HAHAHAHAHA I can't believe you did that!"

"yeah I was pretty stupid back then"

" Still are :p"

the dinner went amazingly well . When we finished our dinner it was pouring outside we ran to his car by the time we got to the car we were soaked . When we got into the car he started to laugh I thought he was crazy that's when he said " you look like a wet dog!"

" YAH! It didn't rain only on me pabo look at yourself!"

we both started to laugh

-end if flashback-

i walk to the park where we said our first I love you. 

-memory-

"Jongup I'm leaving Korea for a year in one month I-I think we need to end it now before anyone gets hurt." I remeber looking into those beautiful eyes and seeing for the first time them looking sad almost empty like. He turned and walked away. I should of let him go things would have been better that way. But I couldn't leave things end like that so, I ran to him hugged him and through muffled tears said" I didn't get to say I l-love you." We stayed like that for what seems like forever he lifted up my chin and kisses me and says Ioive you too forever and always." 

For the next month we were inseparable we tried to forget the reality of him leaving we had the best time of our lives but it went too soon. It was his last night I said goodbye I would have one more day with him.

today I get to see him again.

"hi himchan how's it been? I brought you an iced Americans from that coffee shop we used to go to. I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit lately" 

- November 17 1990-2012-

has it already been a year since that day?

"ring ring"

"yeolboseyo"

" Moon Jongup I'm sorry to inform you Kim Himchan has passed away there was a problem with his breaks and couldn't stop his car ara stop light and there was a crash I'm sorry."

"Ever since you died I have to live in a special place they say I'm sick but I know I'm not I can't be alone did you know that if you did why why did you leave me in this world?...YOU SAID YOU WOULD LOVE ME FOREVER AND WOULD BE WITH ME ALWAYS! You... You lied. But that's okay ill always love you even if you can't love me back."