I'll Make You Want Me

I'll Make You Want Me

Siwon was angry. No, Siwon was more than angry- he was just downright tired and upset.

Kyuhyun had once again been placed next to Zhou Mi at this week's Super Junior-M interview, and the two were talking, and giggling like school girls, and practically fondling each other.

Siwon tried his best to avert his eyes from the two; he could feel that awful feeling hitch in his throat, like something was caught, and he greatly resisted the urge to scream and punch somebody. He knew what he felt was jealousy.

Siwon had realized his feelings toward Kyuhyun about two months ago, when the two had been stuck in a hotel room together on their visit to Taipei. That night, when he truly watched Kyuhyun, and talked with Kyuhyun, and heard him singing in the shower and spent actual time with him, playing things like Starcraft or just sitting around and laughing because it was two in the morning, Siwon realized that he loved Kyuhyun.

And now Kyuhyun was arm in arm with Zhou Mi, who whispered something into his ear and it made Siwon grit his teeth and clench his fists and want to storm off the stage.

But, he was a professional, and he would just pretend to ignore it like he did almost every day. However, he knew that things couldn't continue like this; he wanted to tell Kyuhyun. He wanted to tell him how he felt when he saw Zhou Mi come onto him, and how he knew it was weird and he wasn't the one, but Kyuhyun was the one for him.

So, that night, Siwon invited Kyuhyun over for a movie at his place once they were all back in Korea for a photo shoot for their new album, and it was just the original Super Junior, no M or T or KRY after it.

Which meant no Zhou Mi.

"Hey," the magnae said upon entering Siwon's house, which was located near the dorms. "What's up?"

"Not much," Siwon replied hastily, trying not to think about how good Kyuhyun looked in those blue jeans. He quickly made room on the couch for the younger, lazily stretching his arm behind the brunet.

"I'm glad you asked me to come over," Kyuhyun began, smiling awkwardly and curling his feet up on the couch. "I was almost thinking maybe you forgot about me, you've been so distant lately."

Siwon froze. Distant? The only reason he had even maintained any form of distance from Kyuhyun this week was because of Zhou Mi's and Kyuhyun's clinginess and constant PDA.

"You've been hanging with Zhou Mi all the time, so…" Siwon responded nonchalantly, his eyes quickly averting from the younger's own.

Kyuhyun frowned. He could sense that something was wrong with his hyung; he tenderly rested his hand on the elder's thigh, something he often did with Zhou Mi; he could feel Siwon's muscles tense under his touch.

"What's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked, his eyes boring into Siwon's own. "You seem upset."

Siwon inhaled deeply; this was it. He was going to tell Kyuhyun.

"When you're with Zhou Mi all the time, it makes me angry, because…," he began, not really knowing where he was going with his confession. "I like you."

Kyuhyun blinked once. Twice. He then brought his attention to the blank TV in front of him and parted his lips slowly, inhaling deeply.

"There's nothing going on between me and Zhou Mi," he then started, adjusting his sitting position on the couch. "But he told me he likes me, too."

Siwon gulped; should he try again? Oh yes, he should. "Well, I like you, too. I didn't expect for it to happen, but it did, and now-"

"Siwon, I like you, too," the brunet magnae interrupted, his eyes once again snapping back to stare into Siwon's own. His eyes then wandered downwards, once again avoiding the elder's gaze. "But I also like Zhou Mi."

Siwon's mouth was dry. "Then," he began, searching in Kyuhyun's eyes for the answer, "Then what should I do?"

The brunet boy beside him softly Siwon's hand with his own, sighing deeply. He was quiet for a while, and the expression on his face foretold that he seemed to be struggling with a decision internally. Then, finally, he spoke, his voice steady and quiet.

"I think I'm gonna go home," he all but whispered as he stood up, facing away from Siwon. "I'll definitely have an answer for you tomorrow."

Siwon opened his mouth to say something, but Kyuhyun had already closed the front door behind him. Frowning deeply, he sighed, getting up and walking to the fridge to get a glass of water.

----

"Kui Xian, you've got to see this!" Zhou Mi exclaimed, his long arm linking with Kyuhyun's own and pulling him in the direction of the empty outdoor balcony.

Super Junior-M was currently attending an after-concert reception, and it was running just a tad late for Kyuhyun's tastes. It was nearly midnight, and he was exhausted.

"Why'd you drag me out here?" Kyuhyun asked as the door behind him shut; Zhou Mi smiled, his white teeth unusually bright in the dark of the night. The air outside was crisp and the breeze made the magnae shiver; he glanced back inside to make sure nobody had noticed their exit.

"To get you alone, obviously," Zhou Mi replied cheekily as he caressed Kyuhyun's face in his slender hands, swiping a thumb over the soft skin of the younger's face. "You look so good today."

"Thanks. You always look good," Kyuhyun mumbled in reply, glad that Zhou Mi wasn't able to see the blush that adorned his features in the dark.

"Kui Xian," the taller male whispered, leaning in closer, his breath tickling Kyuhyun's neck. "Can I kiss you?"

The brunet singer's eyes widened incredulously. "Here? Now?" he asked quietly, his voice tainted with excitement.

"Where and whenever," was the softly spoken reply as Zhou Mi pressed a succinct kiss to the younger male's forehead, which only further escalated Kyuhyun's current hysteria.

"Zhou Mi," he began, his gaze drifting downwards. "I have to tell you something."

"Hmm? What is it?" the Chinese man asked, cocking his head a bit to the left.

"I like you and Siwon both," he began; Zhou Mi's expression did not change. He continued. "I know I can't have you both, so I've decided."

"Who, then?"

Kyuhyun inhaled deeply, then finally parted his lips, the name escaping them in a rush, but not without regret.

"I love Siwon."

All was silent except for the murmur of voices heard inside the reception building and the rush of traffic on the street below.

"Oh," Zhou Mi said in reply, the awful feeling in his stomach beginning to well up in his heart as well. "I see."

And Zhou Mi just smiled and nodded and said he understood, and held up through the apologies and explanations of how "Siwon makes me feel safe", but inside, he was crying rather pitifully.

The very next day.

Siwon opened his door to find himself face to face with a windswept Kyuhyun, who appeared to be out of breath and a tad redder than usual.

"Siwon," the magnae breathed, his eyes bright. "It's you."

The dark-haired male's eyes widened. "You want me?"

"Yes."

Upon hearing this reply, Siwon held Kyuhyun's face in his hands, his fingers running absent-mindedly through the boy's silky brown locks of hair as he pressed his lips against the younger's all too willing mouth; Kyuhyun's taste was sweet and a little tangy and just absolutely perfect, and Siwon would like nothing more than to kiss him for the rest of his life.

And now he could.