I'm Sorry - 2

I''m sorry.

'Can you just pick up my calls. We need to talk.' Mixue sighed as she read the text from Kyung.
"And you're seriously gonna ignore him?" Junhyung commented, as he continued staring at his laptop screen.
"What is there to talk about anyways?" Mixue blew her fringe up and layed back on the bed.
"Erm, in case you forgot, you are kinda pregnant with his kid." Junhyung turned to look at her.
"True. But it's over, isn't it?" She sighed.
"It's not over till you figure things out with him. And it's getting late, I'll walk you home." Junhyung stood up and smoothed his shirt.
"He'll be there. I think." Mixue hugged Junhyung's favourite bolster on his bed.
"Don't touch my bolster. And all the more better, talk to him." Junhyung pulled Mixue off his bed.

"I don't think I can face him." Mixue wanted to turn and walk away.
"Hey hey, no turning back." Junhyung grabbed on her arm tightly.
"What am I suppose to say? Sorry? I think he heard enough of it. And it's my fault, so I still don't see the need to talk." Mixue sighed.
"I'm not even gonna talk anymore. Just go." Junhyung shook his head and led Mixue back to her house.
"Ohgawd he's there. What am I gonna say?!"
"Erh, a 'hello' would be nice." Junhyung sighed and Mixue rolled her eyes.

"Hi Kyung!" Junhyung waved as soon as Kyung spotted them both.
"Hey, thanks for sending her home." Kyung smiled and reached his hand out for Mixue to take.
"No problem. I leave her to you now. Got unfinished homework." Junhyung chuckled and shook Mixue's hand off.
Kyung looked at Mixue. "Let's take a walk shall we?"
She looked down at his outstretched hand without saying a word and took a step ahead of him.

"What do you want?" She asked after minutes of walking in silence.
"Didn't you get my text? We need to talk." Kyung fasten his pace to walk beside her.
"There is really nothing to talk about, it's my mistake, and I'm paying the price for it." Mixue stopped in her tracks and said.
"This is why we need to talk. I'm suppose to be the one getting mad and breaking things off, but instead you're the one who's upset and wanting to break things off." Kyung sighed.
"I'm sorry, I really am. I never meant for any of this to happen. If I didn't start the fight that day, I won't have gone to the club, I won't have hooked up with Zico, we wouldn't be like this now. I'm so sorry."
Mixue turned and ran away from Kyung with tears rolling down endlessly.
Where's she's running to, where is she gonna end up, what's gonna happen? She didn't care. All she wanted was to run away from everything happening right now.
She heard the thumps of running footsteps behind, which only encouraged her to run even faster.
Her tears half blinded her, and she didn't noticed the curb a few steps ahead of her.
"Mixue!" was what she heard before she hit the floor, hard.
"Mixue, are you okay? Talk to me?" Strong hands belonging to her boyfriend lifted her up to his lap.
"Kyung, sorry." The last words she said before she fainted.
"What? Hey!" He shook her before carrying her up bridal style.
And that's when he noticed blood on the floor and on her shorts.
"Oh . Not good."



Mixue opened one eye gingerly, trying to adjust to the brightness in the room she was in.
She noticed it wasn't her room, neither was it Kyung's or Junhyung's room and she panicked. Till she saw Junhyung sleeping on the sofa infront of the bed.
Another careful look around the room, she realised she was in the hospital.
"You're awake?" A voice came from the door. She turned to see Kyung leaning against the door, holding a glass of water.
"I guess." Mixue fixed her gaze upon the rousing Junhyung.
"How you feeling?" Junhyung and Kyung asked at the same time, but it was towards Junhyung that Mixue nodded to.
"I... uh.. toilet." Junhyung cleared his throat and left the awkward scene.
"I need to tell you something." Kyung put down the glass of water on the bedside table before taking a seat beside the bed.
"You lost the baby." He said slowly and finally Mixue looked at him.
"What?! What do you mean I lost the baby. Don't lie to me. Please." Mixue was hysterical.
"I'm not lying to you." He couldnt bring himself to look at her directly in the eye.
"It can't be. I'm gonna look for the doctor. JUNHYUNG!" The fragile girl attempted to get out of bed, and calling her best friend as back up.
"You are too weak, you shouldn't be moving aroundd." Kyung stopped her at the exact moment Junhyung came back into the room.
"What's going on?!" Junhyung asked.
"Your best friend refuse to believe that she lost the baby." Kyung sighed as he looked at his girlfriend.
The two men exchange understanding looks and nods, before Kyung moved away, only to let Junhyung take his spot.
"Hey, Mixue. I know you're upset. Talk to me."
Mixue looked at Junhyung before breaking down on his shoulder.
"I'm the biggest failure in life. I lost everything. Junhyung.. I lost everything." Mixue sobbed.
"You didn't lose me. You didn't lose Kyung. We're still here for you." Junhyung smoothed her hair.
"You're still in school, you have plenty of time to have kids in the future." He continued as he didn't get a reply from her.
"Sometimes... I feel that the only reason Kyung still wanna be with me, is because of the baby. And now the baby is gone, he won't want me anymore. " Mixue whispered, but Kyung heard it.
"What?! What makes you say that?" He swopped down infront of her.
"After what I've done. Why do you still want to be with me?" She looked at him through her swollen eyes.
"Because I love you enough to forgive you. Not because of the baby. Baby or no baby, I'll still love you."
The room was silent except for Mixue's occasional sniffing.
"Erh, should I go, or stay?" Junhyung said, awkwardly.
When neither of them answered, he just let out another awkward smile and left the room, leaving the tense couple alone.

"look, if you're upset about losing the baby, we can always have another one, when we are out of school." Kyung lifted Mixue's chin to make her look at him.
"I will never be able to forgive myself for cheating on you."Mixue shook her head.
"I'm willing to let it go, pretend it never happened. Why can't you?"
"I hate myself for hurting you."
"Move on. I forgive you. You gotta forgive yourself." Kyung said softly.
"but-"
"No buts. You love me right?" Mixue nodded. "Than screw all this, and forget everything. As long as we have each other."
"I'm sorry for whateve pain I've put you through. Really. And yes, I still love you, so screw this. I love you." Mixue let out a weak smile and hugged Kyung.