I'm Sorry - 1

I''m sorry.

"What? What are you mad about?" Zico yelled at his best friend, Kyung.
"Guys, stop fighting. Please." Mixue begged.
"Stay out of this" Kyung looked at her. "Mad? No, I'm not mad, bro."
"Than what? Upset that your own girlfriend trusts me more than you?" Zico taunted as he gestured over to Mixue.
"Zico, stop it." Mixue warned. Zico turned to look at her. "No, I won't. He started this. He's just pissed I'm close to you now." Zico spat.
"Don't assume things alrights?" Kyung said calmly.
"Than what? Pissed cause I slept with your girlfriend?!" Zico yelled.
Silence.
"You... what?" Kyung said, with malice in his voice.
"It's not what it seems." Zico said slowly, realising his mistake.
"You.. slept with my girlfriend." Kyung nodded slowly.
"Okay you know what, this fight will get out of hand, and before it gets any worse, let me end this." Mixue spoke up and both guys looked at her.
"First of all, yes, I slept with Zico. But the both of us were drunk, and I thought he was you, and he prolly thought I was some other girl at the club that usually hooks up with."
"I never meant for that night to happen. He promised me to never speak of this again. And yes, I know, it's all my fault. Why was I so dumb to even get drunk, when I was alone in the club. Yup. I'm sorry."
"B-" Zico started.
"Let me finish." Mixue held up her hand to silence Zico.
"I know this is over. This relationship." She looked at Kyung. "This friendship." She looked at Zico. "And I spoiled the best brotherhood this school ever seen." She gestured to the both of them.
"I'm sorry to the both of you. Kyung, I love you. I really do. But I know this relationship is over, for good. But before I leave...." She stopped to pick up her school bag from the floor.
"I'm pregnant with your baby." A single tear rolled down her face and she left the classroom.



As Mixue ran out of her classroom, more tears started rolling down her face. What she had, she lost it. In one moment of folly.
She ran to the stairs at the furthest end of school, sat down and cried her heart out.
"God, I'm so stupid!" She screamed. Her phone vibrated and Kyung's name flashed on the screen.
"I'm so sorry." She hugged her knees and rest her head on them.
What seems like an eternity later, she heard footsteps.
Before she could even scurry away, she heared the familar voice of her best friend.
"Mixue. Why are you here? What's wrong?" He sat down beside her.
"Junhyung, I screwed up. Big time. I have hurt so many people. I'm such a horrible person." She turned to look at her best friend.
"No, don't say that. You're not a horrible person. Don't cry." He wiped her tears from a cheek with his thumb before giving her a hug.
"Now, tell me what happened."
"Remember that one time, I fought with Kyung and I was really upset? I went to a club, alone, because I didn't feel like bothering you. I got drunk, I saw Zico there, and we sort of hook up."
Junhyung remained silent, indicating that she should continue with her story.
"So Zico and Kyung was having a showdown earlier on, I don't know why either, and Zico accidently said that he slept with me, so I just broke everything up, because I know this is entirely my fault."
"You didn't get his permission to break up?" Junhyung asked.
"Do I have to? Even if I do, I know he'll agree to it, I mean, look at this mistake. It's a huge one."
"Well, if he really loves you, he will put this behind him, besides, it's not like you wanted it or something. You were drunk. You were not in the right mind."
"True that, but I don't think he will think that deep either. And I also told him I was pregnant with his baby. And I don't know, he might think it's Zico's ya know?" Mixue sighed.
Junhyung cleared his throat. "Do you know who told me to come find you?"
"Well, Kyung did. Zico did as well. Just thought I tell you..." Junhyung trailed off.
"Zico. Right." Mixue faked a laugh.
"He means well okay? After all, you're still his friend right? With or without that one night stand." Junhyung smiled.
"Yeah, you're right. He's still my friend." Mixue nodded and smiled.
"So, what are you gonna do about Kyung and the baby?" Junhyung asked as he stood up.
"I'll think about it. Thanks for listening. I feel so much better." Mixue smiled.
"No problem, I'm your best friend, remember?" He laughed as he reached out his hand for Mixue to pull. "C'mon. I'll walk you home."