chapter 2

Hidden Desires

A/N: I'm really sorry for the super late chapter. I know I'm a year late but I promise the next one wouldn't be that long. I hope you'll like this chapter! :)

 

 

Silence filled the dorm the next morning. Kyuhyun was one of those few who doesn't have an early morning schedule.

 

Kyuhyun just woke up, hanged over from drinking last night. He stood up and went outside his room to go to the bathroom to take a pissed. He went inside the bathroom and opened the lid of the bowl and urinates.

 

His head was aching from the amount of alcohol he drunk last night. He remembers the reason why he drunk himself to oblivion in the first place. He remembers those smiles that would never be directed in his direction. The smile he longed to be directed to him. He flush the bowl after urinating then went to the sink to wash his hands. Then he search the cabinet for the medicine kit and looked for a medicine for his head ache. He found one and got it then returned the medicine kit back to the cabinet.

 

He opened the door to the bathroom and was about to walk through the hallway back to his room when he heard it.

 

He froze.

 

He didn't move a muscle and tried to listen carefully.

 

And that's when he heard it again. Muffled but unmistakable.

 

Moans.

 

He didn't want to think who's it from. Didn't want to know which member brought his girlfriend home and thought that no other members was at home. But what he really doesn't want to acknowledge is whose rooms are the closest to the bathroom.

 

The moans were muffled by the door's room and was not that loud but since the dorm was empty and quiet, the moans were clear to his ears.

 

There are two doors closest to the bathroom. One is Leeteuk's but he knows Leeteuk had an early schedule that morning so that leaves him with the one other room.

 

Donghae's.

 

With trembling legs, he walks closer to Donghae's room.

 

He knows that he doesn't stand a chance with Donghae but he didn't want it slap across his face like this. He knows Donghae would never reciprocate his feelings. He is a guy after all, and for all he knows there's no other member who is interested with guys as he is. Well, a certain guy for that matter. Kyuhyun wasn't interested with any other guy except for Donghae. He had never been attracted to another guy until Donghae. Kyuhyun had relationships with girls when he was in highschool. So he knows that he isn't gay at all because he knows what he felt for his previous relationships ware genuine. So that leaves him with the other thing. Biual. Maybe he really is a biual.

 

His knees were trembling every step he takes towards Donghae's room. His heart was pounding loudly. He reached the front of Donghae's room and hesitated.But his curiosity got the best of him and he leaned forward and pressed his ears against the door.

 

At first all he could hear were moans and he blushed. He was about to retreat to his room when he heard Donghae's voice.

 

"Uh. . Uhh. Hyuk!"

 

Kyuhyun's jaw dropped. His eyes wide. He didn't know if he heard it correctly.

 

"Oh god! I'm so close Hyuk."

 

Kyuhyun was frozen in his spot. He doesn't know what to do from there. To say that he was shocked was an understatement. Never in his entire life would he have  guessed that Donghae is gay.

 

Twin moans of the two as they brought him back to the present. He took a step back and run, as quietly as he could back to his own room.

 

As soon as he reached his room, he shakily reached for the door knob and went inside his room. As soon as was inside, he slid down the door and put his hands on his face.

 

He can't believed what he just witnessed. He never thought Donghae and Eunhyuk were together. Well yeah he knows they're so close with each other to the point of sleeping on each other's room since Hyukjae lives on the dorm downstairs. But no one suspected there's something happening behind those close doors. Because all they know is they were just best friends and what they do on cam is nothing more than just a fan service.

 

But when Kyuhyun thought about it, all those skinships, those closeness that seem impossible to break. Those smiles he thought were just genuine but innocent for a friend were actually smiles of that a man towords his lover.

 

Kyuhyun laugh humorlessly. How could he not have noticed.

 

Kyuhyun leaned back and rest his head against the door. And as he closed his eyes a tear fell down his sorrow filled face.