chapter 1

Hidden Desires

Laughters erupted throughout the SuperJunior Dorm that one winter night. They were all huddled together in the living room celebrating yet another award from a music show. Kyuhyun sat on one corner of the couch with Sungmin, Siwon and Heechul while the rest of the members sat on the floor.

 

"We all deserve this little celebration but I trust you guys being responsible enough on your alcohol, especially those who have schedules for tomorrow."

 

Everyone shows their agreement to Leeteuk's statement. They were now having a little celebration and ofcourse that includes drinking while talking about their previous performance and catching up with one another.

 

Kyuhyun was in the middle of drinking his first shot when he noticed Donghae carrying some food from the kitchen.

 

"Hyung, you sit in here." muttered Kyuhyun as soon as Donghae settled the plate of food on the table, offering his seat on the couch.

 

"Thanks Kyuhyunnie."  Donghae smiled at him as he sat on the couch.

 

"Hae!" Eunhyuk, who just came out from the kitchen with more snacks yelled. "Argh.. You shouldn't have left me with all this all of a sudden!" He pouted.

 

"Sorry Hyukkie, but I thought you were just following behind me. Stop sulking. Here." Donhae stood up and let Eunhyuk take his seat while he proceeds to sit on the floor at the side of Eunhyuk and place his elbows on latter's knee while feeding him with a piece of chips.

 

Kyuhyun, who was watching the scene from a corner of the room can't help but feel jealous. After all, he offered his seat to Donghae while said man just easily offered it to another man. He knows that he was being ridiculous for being jealous for such petty things but he just couldn't help it.

 

After all, this is Donghae we're talking about. The hyung he admired the most. A person who he cherish and fell in love with for a long time now. And Donghae just had to be with that certain person who he'd been so much jealous of, his Eunhyuk hyung. Sometimes, he wondered what would it be like to be in his Eunhyuk hyung's position. To be with him always, to be that person he trust the most, the first person he seeks when he's happy or sad, to be his bestfriend. Just thinking about it makes his stomach flatter. But then again that would never happen because that would just alays be his wishful thinking. Donghae was that.