Teaser 15

12 Princes, 12 Roses - Apply Closed; Story Starting~

Hi everyone! My name is Xi Yoonmi and I´m 17 years old. I lived almost all of my life in China, but then I went to Korea. I´m half chinese and half korean. 

Today I will go with my bestie, Cassandra Unnie, to Seoul Arts High, to enroll myself in there. It took me almost all the summer vacation to make my dad accept it, and now it was the time.

After deciding what to wear, I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

So..here´s my private space:

So...after taking my shower I changed into this:

I was looking at myself at the mirror of my room, when I turned around and Kiki, my pet dog jumps at me.

"Kiki, today I can´t play with you. Tomorrow I will, ok?"

When I was saying that, Kiki lower her head and got out of me, then she jumped and my face and ran away.

"Just a troll..."

Kiki is a white dog. It´s beautiful:

She is really cute, but is always joking with me, which sometimes irritates me -.-


A/N: For zelouhan-exoticbaby, since you didn´t give me the pet´s name I choosed one. Hope you dont mind ^^ If you don´t like it, please PM me with the name that you want it and I will change it :D.


I got out of my room and went downstairs and went to the kitchen to eat something:

Afterr eating, I went to the leaving room and waited for Cassandra unnie:

It´s really rare for me to be in the living room. Normaly I stay at my room and come to the kitchen and dining hall when is time to eat or when I´m hungry. My dad is rarely at home and it looks like that I live with the maids. It´s been like this since my mom died.

"Hum... Miss, pardon for the intrusion, but Miss Cassandra is already outside waiting for you." One of my maids said.

"Thank you"

I got up from the couch and went outside. I went to Cassandra unnie and hugged her really tightly.

"Unnie!"

"Yoonmi, please calm down. We saw each other yesterday, haha"

":P Yesterday as already lots of time. If you want I can teach you about the hour mathematics."

"Yoonmi, you in this school will need to forget about that. And one more thing you will need to prepare yourself that maybe you won´t be the number one in this school.

"Then...who is it?"

"Kwon Min Jee. She should be this year on the senior year but because of some problems, she needs to repeat the Junior year."

"Then that means that she was awfull on her junior year."

"No, she had full marks!! On her sophomore year she also had full marks."

"Did you ever seen her?"

"Yes I did. On the day that I went to enroll myself in the school and 2 days ao, on the street dancecompetition. She´s one of the Queens, but if I were you I wouldn´t try to do something to her. She is the most dangerous person in school."

"Ok... As long as I don´t stay in her class..."

"But you know? Yesterday I saw her saving a girl from our school from a drunk man. She was amazing. It showed that she isn´t only a scary girl."

"Good to know. And is there more genious that you didn´t talk about?"

"Yes there are. We have Yong Wonyeon, he also had full marks on her junior year, now she passed to the senior year. Park Hyejin, she had full marks on the first year and is now on the junior year. Next is Shin Ra Ra, she had full marks on the past 2 years. Finaly there is Park Jae In, she also had full marks on her first year...I think I´m not forgeting anyone." Unnie said while we were at the school gates.

" I can´t wait and see who will be the best." 

"Be careful! This isn´t like your old school. The subjects that they teach in here are totally different from the ones that were taught in your old school."

"I´m not afraid of something like that, after all I was the number one student in my old school, how hard it is to bet that Kown Min Jee gir-"

"Yoonmi..."

"Don´t you think that´s true? I´m a great student so it will be easy."

"Yoonmi, stop it..."

"Huh?"

Unnie pointed at my back and I turned around and saw a girl with spiked black gloves and with an long hair that had a color that I didn´t know if it was her real color or not.

"You should shut up before someone ears you. You don´t want to be on the bad side from the people right?"

"W-wh-who aare y-yo-you?" I couldn´t take my eyes from her. She was so scary and her voice was so cold. Ti scared me a lot.

" Kown Min Jee"

Oh, no. It´s her! The genius girl. I´m going to die today.

"Hum...Kown Min Jee-shii, please forgive her. She doesn´t know the rules about this school yet. She is only enrolling herself today." Cassandra unnie talked to her in a strange way. It was like she admired Kown Min Jee. Hum...

"Teach her quickly the rules, if not, the next time I see her she won´t have the pretty face that she has." Kwon Min Jee said and walked away.

"Yes!" Unnie said and made me bow with her.

"What? Why did you speak to her like you admired her?" I asked her like she was a crazy girl.

"I know that deep inside, she is a great person. It´s just that she is always alone. I really want to know more about her."

"You are crazy unnie!" I said and when I turned around, I saw 2 beautiful girls.

"So it was you that was talking bad about MJ?" The girl with green eyes asked in an little arrogant way.

"Who´s MJ?"

"Kown Min Jee. It´s not dificult to guess." Said the other girl that had an infinit ring.

"Yes, it was me." I said a little scared of them.

"Heh! You are really dumb. You should know the rules of this school before coming in here." Once again the green eyes girl said.

"What rules?" I asked as I started to feel annoyed by everyone saying the rules and not saying them.

"Unnie, should we tell her?" The girl with the ring asked while smirking.

"Well, it can be or good action from the day...why not? That way we won´t see her do the same mistakes. We don´t want to see MJ angry at us for not telling her the rules."

"You´r right unnie...so, what´s your name?" the younger girl asked me.

"Xi Yoonmi"

"Very well. Here goes the rules:" The same girl that asked my name said.

"1- Never bother the 5 Kings and Queens without their permission;

2- Girls aren´t allowed to enter the North side and boys aren´t allowed to enter the South side of the school;

3- Only bother MJ with school issues and never, NEVER bother her practicing and paiting times;

4- In the canteen, the table from the center are for the populares and you can never sit there even if they already ate. Oh me and unnie are from the popular people;

5- If you want to use a practice room, you need to ask permission at one of the Kings or the Queens;

6- Every end of the month there is a competition agaisnt boys and girls and every one, EVERY ONE must participate;

7- Drugs and alchool aren´t allowed in the school but cigarretes are;

8- You can´t go on the libraries when there´s music playing on the free time, you need to go right away to the dance stadium to see the dance competitions;

9- If you see someone with knives or guns, report right away to the Queens and Kings;

10- If you don´t want be on the bad side of every one, then dont talk bad about MJ.

Here´s a paper with the rules. Never break them, if you do, you are dead and it´s not literaly."

Witouth saying anything else they went away with people following them.

"Who are they?" I asked to my unnie

"The girl with the green eyes is Choi Jung Hee she is one of the school Queens and is really popular. She flirts with every hot boy from every where. She is also one of the best students. She hadfull marks on her first year. The oyungest one is Shin Rin Yeon, she is on her first year, but it looks like that before she had full marks on the last years too. She´s also one of the Queen and is really popular."

"Queens? Kings? What´s that?"

"They are the the best top 5 girls and boys from the world at dancing."

"Really? Then I will turn myself into one of the Queens. I´m going to have Kwon Min Jee´s spot. I will be the winner."

"Yoonmi, sorry, but this time I won´t help you with that. Min Jee is the best of the best. No one can stop her." Unnie told me and started walking to the Director´s office.

"Don´t worry unnie. I will win" And with that I went inside the office to enroll myself in the school. Kwon Min Jee you are going down. I will be the number 1! 


A/N: Hey people! Sorry for not updating yesterday, but it was impossible to do ti >.< Here´s the last teaser. Hope you girls enjoy it and wait a little bit for the first chapter, ok?