4 Years

Description

This is gonna be my first ever story here on AsianFanfic. Please help me improve my writing by reading this, comment (give as much constructive criticism as you want)

This story is about Xiumin and a girl character. I wont reveal her just yet, but she's also a Korean Idol

Please enjoy

Foreword

Prologue 1

2008

Xiumin's POV:

Just like every other nights, i take my bike out to have my usual night ride. Getting on the bike, i imagine myself as a professional cyclist readying for a big race. The crowd is cheering, everyone is excited. 

"Ready! Get set..." The referee shouts

My heart and mind are ready. "BANG!!!!" I open my eyes. The imaginary gunshot in head goes off. I start to pedal as hard as i can. The wind is hitting on my face like it's telling to ride faster. I feel like i'm riding as fast as the lightspeed. 

I don't since when but bike riding has become my favorite thing to do in the world. I guess when you sit on the seat and start pedaling, you suddenly forget about everything else in this world and just focung on the bike. You forget all the stress, the sadness, the disappointment. It is simply amazing.

Finally getting there, the famous dating spot for celebrity idol, Han River. I have to admit that this place is quite nice and kinda seclusive from all the curious eyes of paparazzi. After chaining my bike to a nearby streetlight pole, i sit down on the grass. Han River at night is really beautiful, combining with the reflection on the water surface and the city lights. It makes me even want to take out a pen and a piece of paper and draw this fine scenery (even though i'm not that great of an artist)

I lay down on the grass. The feeling of soft grass touching my head is really nice. I feel the sensation of the wind carrying the fresh smell of the river on my skin. It's so relaxing that the body is starting to get lighter and my head is getting empty. And soon enough, i fall asleep

. . . . . . . .