Pilot

Crash and Burn

Footsteps were heard. The whole building was dark, except for lights jumping on and off walls. The owners of the hurried footsteps came across an obstacle.

“!” one hissed. “Don’t let them escape!” the figure barked angrily. The others flinched back due to his barking. Without a second to think, they made their way through the obstacles and continued their chase.

  “Sapphire! Get out of there now!” a voice yelled.

“I can’t! It’s not done yet!” the person receiving the order hissed back. Eyes frantically began looking back and forth between screens. The doors of the room suddenly burst open and shadows filed in.

“Ha. Think you can run away? I got you cornered.” One shadow huffed. As the desk came closer, heart beats went faster.

“Now.” The intruder whispered into the earpiece. Suddenly it rained dangerous chemicals into the building. The intruder took the chance to make an escape. The chemicals didn’t affect the intruder, who was wearing a leather jumpsuit and head gear. Without looking back, the intruder ran.

“Finally.” The driver threw arms up in frustration.

“Yeah, good job to you too.”

“I thought you died!” one cried then hugged the late person.

“Aw I’m sorry tiny.” The late person patted the crying head.

~later that night~

“Brainy, you hack into it yet?” a voice spoke.

“Nope, and I have a name.” the person titled ‘Brainy’ answered- eyes still on the screen and fingers flying on the keyboard.

“You know I love you Yoo Youngjae.” The person smiled, looking over his shoulder.

“Go bug Hyungs~” Youngjae whined, pushing the person’s face. The latter stuck a tongue out before exiting the room to bug more people.

“Yah! What I tell you about playing games!” a deep voice yelled at a younger looking boy.

Smack!

“Yah! Bang Yongguk! Let the kid be! He’s only…” the person paused for a minute. “16.”

“He’s not a kid anymore. He stopped being one the minute he started doing these things.” Yongguk argued, trying to make himself feel like a boss.

“And whose fault is that, Shishimato Bang Yongguk?” the person gave raised a brow. Yongguk was speechless when his codename and whole name was said in one sentence. He tried making a comeback, but it just came out as alien language.

“Noona’s right hyung! I’m still a kid according to the law!” the 16 year old shot up from the floor. He stood in front of Yongguk, making a heroic pose.

"Dinner's ready!" someone called out.

"Hurry before Daehyun hyung eats it all!" another called out. Youngjae, finally came out of his room, then made his way to the dinner table. The 16 year old boy already left when dinner was announced. Yongguk and 'Noona' still stared at each other before, Yongguk broke the contest. He took her hand- making his way to the table with the others. 

~later that night~

"." Yongguk banged his fist on the table. "Then where the hell is the real copy?" he looked at the board with pictures, lines, notes, and other things covering it.

"Give me till morning tops, to figure it out." Youngjae spoke. Yongguk nodded in approval. He then turned to one that was eating snacks

"Daehyun. Report, and what did I tell you about eating during briefing?" 'Noona' came up from behind Yongguk and massaged his shoulders.

"Stop nagging. You can only do that during missions. You'll get more stressed if you keep it up." she tried saying comforting words to him in his ear. Yongguk shrugged off her hands.

"Give me the whole day tommorrow to find out info." a blonde boy said before going on his phone.

"Nara-ah~" the blonde cooed into phone.

"Or tonight..."

"Yah! Moon Jongup! Be glad the goup has me. No woman can resist..." the blonde boy pointed his finger at Jonup, then turned to a mirror. "This..." then made a smolder face.

"Aish!" Yongguk cursed, feeling fustrated. One, briefing wasn't going as smoothly. Two, he's Bang Yongguk, who likes to get things done. He shot up from his chair and left the room. Few seconds later, the six hearda  door banging.

"Aeji, go calm him down." the blonde suggested. Ever since Yongguk's little scene, everyone froze on the spot. Four of them were always scared when Yongguk acted like that. The remaining two didn't have a problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first chapter is done!!! sorry if it sounds kinda crappy. I really wanted to get the first chap out XD anywhoo.... INTRODUCING CHARACTERS!

B.A.P.!!!!!

- secret agent spy people

-lead by Yongguk

-live in a mansion they built

 

im just gonna post them for now and get into detail with each character in the next chap, cause it's late and i have school in the morning..  x___x soo yuup... please comment and subscribe! it is loved! if you wanna be an over-achiever, tell people about it~   ;D 

KBYE AUTHOR OUT!