Into The Night

Crash and Burn

“Gukkie-ah~” Aeji called through the closed door. Getting no response, she tried again. She sighed since Yongguk wasn’t answering. Instead of walking away, she opened the door and walked in. Aeji walked to the bed with a lump on it.

“Oi~ Gukkie-ah~” she sang. The lump on the bed shifted a little then stopped. Aeji looked at the ceiling and let out a heavy sigh. She looked back at the lump before tearing the blanket off. Yongguk shot up and gave her a cold star.

“What?” he said in a dark voice. Silence fell. Yongguk was waiting for Aeji to blow up in his face, but what shocked on what she did instead. Aeji tackled hugged him, so they ended up lying down. It took Yongguk a few seconds to process it before responding. He let out a chuckle before wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Yay! Gukkie calmed down!” Aeji’s muffle voice spoke. They both stayed in that position to enjoy the moment. Soon, Aeji decided to push away.

“You. Sleep. Now.” She ordered cutely. Yongguk found it adorable that the scary, deadly, spy- Aeji, was doing aegyo.

“Can’t you stay?” he asked in his husky voice. Aeji shook her head. “Please? Boing Boing~” he hated doing aegyo but it was highly needed.

“Nope~” she sang then escaped the room quickly before he could do anything else.

Aeji arrived in the living room, to see everyone doing their own thing. Aeji sighed while shaking her head. Jongup and Zelo fell asleep playing video games. She turned the console and TV off. Then she took two couch pillow and put it under their heads. Lucky for her, there was a blanket big enough for the two maknaes.

“He calmed down?” Himchan asked, not taking his eyes off his phone.

“Yup.” Aeji responded. “Find anything?” she asked.

"Hyung has a date tonight." DaeJae said in a montone voice at the same time. Aeji raied her eyebrow at Himchan.

"Where?" she questioned the blonde boy.

"Club." they all said. Aeji let out a chuckle.

"Can I join?"

"That'd be weird!"

"Yiu didn't let me finish jerk! I'll be there at the club but with my own date." Aeji smacked Himchan's head.

"Does Hyung know about this?" Daehyun asked wide eyed.

"Nope!"

"You gave him the kiss pill, huh." Himchan smirked. Only Yongguk, Aeji and Himchsn knew what it was. All Aeji did was nod.

"Cool! Let's go get ready buddy!" Himchan put his arm around Aeji's shoulders while heading to the stairs.

"Oh! If you guys find stuff I'll give you cheesecake and Starcraft stuff!" Aeji's voice boomed from the 3rd floor. Upon hearing that, Daehyun and Youngjae wuickly went back to work so they could get rewarded in the morning.

 

~club~

"Oppa~" Hyuna cooed. She was swayin back and forth in her spot.

"Please tell oppa?" he begged, using his aegyo.

"Arraso!" Hyuna smiled happily with her eyes half open. "Every time I go to his office he always put this thing in his mini fridge..." she told. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "It doesn't even look like it belongs there too..." she said in a serious voice then changed back to her drunken state.

"Thanks. Oppa's happy." he faked then looked at Hyuna, who was passed out. He slowly walked away and waited outside the building for Aeji.

"Please~" Aeji faked a cute voice.

"Okay okay... but we're drinking shots after. Deal?" Nichkhun slurred. Aeji nodded happily. "I'm not sure the order, but the numbers are: 4, 9, 2, 1, 0, 4, 8."

"Hwaaa~~~" Aeji clapped happily. Soon the waiter came with loads of shots. They kept drinking shot after shot after shot. Aeji staggered out if the building leaving a knocked out Nichkhun at the table.

"Channie~" Aeji slurred once she saw sight of Himchan. Himchan on the other hand, cursed once he saw her.

"He's gonna kill me." he muttered under his breath. He piggy backed her to his car and they drove home.

While driving, Aeji's phone buzzed in the silent car. Himchan took it out of her purse. 'probably Zelo...' he thought to himself then checked the screen.

 

Unknown

how would HE react if he saw you, let alone knew what you were up to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE~!!! I shall try to update again soon~ *sigh* only one comment i got TT3TT please comment~~~ author begs of chuu~~~....

 

AUTHOR OUT PYYONG!