Amount of Twitching

Tango for two please

 

Both Minyoung and Jungkook have got dance as their third lesson in the afternoon. Sitting next together on the floor, they did warm-ups and stretches still feeling a little awkward. Looking around, she notice the girls still giving her daggers.
 
"Oh my god. What is she doing to our Jungkookie!"
 
"She's such a little pig."
 
Cringing to the gossips, Jungkook momentarily ignored it, while Minyoung had enough of it, giving them a peice of her mind, she was walking up to those girls and telling them off well, through her head and as the teacher came in, everyone stopped to listen.
 
"Our lessons will be different as you will be graded in pairs. I have your names in this paper and you are to immediately go to your partner. I also will give you the type of dance your presenting to the class. Though I know that most of you will be unfamiliar with the dance you've been assigned to, that is why I came up with this, you and your partner must create a sense of teamwork through the art of dance as well as using various techniques of the dance."
 
Soon, the teacher had called up students, who their pairing up with and what dance they are going to be doing.
 
"Kang Minyoung and Jungkook will be dancing tango."
 
As the class were talking about their dance, both Minyoung and Jungkook were called by the teacher.
 
"If you wanna pass, you must express feelings and emotions. Tango is an art of passion. And if the passion isn't there, there isn't any connection between the dancers."
 
--- ♡♡♡ ---
 
"So what song fits for this concept?" Jungkook asked
 
"I actually thought some... but I've forgotten the titles." Minyoung said, looking lost.
 
"How about I come over to your place to have a look then we'll choose it together."
 
"Bu-but"
 
"I'm not taking no as an answer."
 
Well this is interesting.
 
--- ♡♡♡ ---
 
It was Saturday and Jungkook was heading to Minyoung's house to practice their dance. Soon after, he had reached his destination, pressing the doorbell -ding ding- The door opened and there Minyoung was looking at him with a smile on her face.
 
Walking to a room, Jungkook had no idea what's inside but went along with it. Inside the room had stacks of chairs at the corner, a piano and the walls were mirrors- Jungkook then realizes that he was in a practice room.
 
"Shall we get started?"
 
It was around 3 in the afternoon and they were tired. Sweat dropping down their necks, to their clothes. 
 
"We should take a break for awhile." 
 
Nodding, Minyoung proceeded to drink water from her water bottle. Taking a glimpse at her dance partner, she almost fainted as Jongkook took off his shirt well a long shirt. She then was looking somewhere else, blushing madly.
 
"Do you wanna start or....?" said Jungkook, who had only his wifebeater.
 
"Umm... we should probably do one more round of practice and were done." Minyoung, her cheeks still rosy from her tinsy accident.
 
"Alright."
 
Turning on the stereo, the song, which they have chosen was turned up in which they danced to it. Jongkook's hands guiding her hips, their eyes focused on each other and as the last beat of came to an end, Minyoung twirled. Their pose - Minyoung had one of her hands around Jongkook's neck. Minyoung in a slanted position with left leg wrapped around his hip.
 
Puffing in and out heavily similar to runners who just finish the race. Their eyes locked,  both got lost in each others eyes. Jungkook still holding Minyoung in the same position close the space gap between them. 
 
Slowly inching closer.
 
Hearts thumping wildly...
Breath hitches...
Eye to eye...
Lip to li-
 
"Minyoung! I'm home."

Unhappy was an understatement.

--- ♡♡♡ ---
 
Minyoung went to greet her brother, Jin along with Jungkook who followed like a lost puppy.
 
"Hey Minyoung, I have groceries and I'll be cooking... him." said Jin, who spotted Jungkook behind Minyoung.
 
"Jin!" exclaimed Minyoung, grabbing Jungkook's arm suddenly.
 
"Who is he?" Jin said, sounding suspicious towards the 'intruder.'
 
"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Minyoung's dance partner. Nice to meet you."
 
Jungkook looked at Jin who wasn't paying attention to what he was saying but instead Minyoung's arm around his. Unlinking his hands with hers, he then looked away as Minyoung gave him a bewildered look.
 
"Will he be staying for dinner?" said Jin, looking back at his younger sister then back at Jungkook.
 
"Um.. Uh..." 
 
"Yes. Yes he will." Minyoung declared, looking at her brother with a smile on her face.
 
--- ♡♡♡ ---
 
Eating is one of the best thing he loves but with someone watching every move like a hawk, it's probably one of the most awkwardest thing Jungkook has experienced. Jin, still suspicious on what Jongkook's intention is towards his younger sister, and Minyoung, happily eating which surprised Jongkook with her attitude at school.
 
"So... you two are..."
 
"Partners. I mean dance partners." Jungkook quickly said, seeing Jin twitch at the word 'Partner'
 
"Oh I see."
 
"So what dance did you say you were assigned to again?" Jin said, his left eye twitching a little.
 
"Tango."
 
"Hmmm... must be nice." Minyoung's brother replied, looking down at his food and momentarily having a mental breakdown at the thought of Jungkook holding her baby sister's waist so... so... inappropriately. Due to that thought, he began to stab his food. Not noticing his actions in which , Jungkook carefully moved away from Jin while Minyoung, happily eats her food.
 
--- ♡♡♡ --- 
 
As time passed, Jongkook had received a call from his mother, telling him to home. Minyoung heard the conversation as she walked past the room he was in and carefully stayed in a position - ears near the door. Not knowing what the future held for her, the door suddenly opened. It happened to fast that Minyoung had a hard time to react.
 
"What are you doing?"
 
"Huh? Oh, I'm just-"
 
"Just casually falling over the door in which I was inside?"
 
"Well... What can I say, gravity is attracted to me." said a smiling Minyoung, hoping the humiliation was over.
 
"I'm sorry for being nosy. It wasn't like me to easedrop like that... okay sometimes I do." said Minyoung seeing as Jongkook gave her an 'I-don't-buy-it' look.
 
Walking him out the door, she was apologizing on what she has done.
 
"Don't worry about it." giving her a smile, made her heart thump.
 
Oh lordy.
 
--- ♡♡♡ ---
 
5 days till D-Day.
 
Minyoung was getting used to having Jungkook waiting for her at her locker which gives time for his so-called fans to act pretty. Seeing that Jungkook is already waiting, she smiles gently. Yes, they aren't awkward from the incident, that's because they never actually talked about it. 
 
"Guess what?" Jungkook says, practically bouncing.
 
"Hmmm?" Minyoung asks as she puts away her math textbook away. My god, it was heavy.
 
Instead of answering, Jungkook gives her a note. Minyoung with curiosity, opens the note.
 
[ 8:30 - Q ; Saturday]
 
"Uhhh..." Minyoung thought out loud, "I'm confuse."
 
"It's an invitation to one of my performance."
 
"O-kay?" she asked in a questionable tone.
 
"So you'll be there right?"
 
"Yeah sure." 
 
Closing her locker with a soft bang, they both head off to one of their practice room.
 
--- ♡♡♡ ---
 
A/N: so that was it. c:
hope you guise liked it.
 
i'm currently on a 2 week holiday but the sad thing is that
i have assessments to do as well.
so basically, starting this week i'm gonna be doing those things
but next week, all fun. huehuehue.
 
i can't promise you that i'll be updating,
but i'll be planning ahead of the story and typing it in the notes app thing in the ipad.
 
here's a jungkook gif.
 
 
wai is he so hawt.
look at dem muscles.
ugh ;_; my feels.