the so-called "NEWBIE"

Tango for two please

 

A new student waits outside her class, fidgeting with her skirt. She was a nervous wreck. A ticking time bomb as if she's about to explode anytime... Different scenerios were going through her mind; people not liking her, possibly judging her. 

"...new student... come inside."

Praying not to make a mess on her introduction, she straightens up. She walks in small steps and enters her classroom with grace... at least that's what students thought. A boy in the corner of the last row was sleeping peacefully until his friend seating in front kept on poking his face with a pen. Getting annoyed, he sits up and gives him a look. And if looks could kill, his friend would be dead meat. Ignoring the look, his friend passes him a note.

 

Dude, she's hot.

 

Giving his friend the look again, he then scans the whole classroom until his eyes landed on the girl at front. This girl looks so... beautiful. Beautiful as a rose. Listening to her introduction, he realize that his lucky. Lucky to be sitting next to her. She may look calm on the outside but on the inside she's the opposite of it. Hearing her heart thumped a little faster than before gives her an eerie feeling towards her surroundings.

"Hello. I'm Lee Minyoung. Nice to meet you."

Seeing all their facial expressions change from curiosity to interested in her, she would probably be labeled as the 'New Girl'. The 'Newbie'. The 'NOOB'.

'Oh man, I can see the front headlines now. Lee Minyoung - scaredy cat.'

"Minyoung, there's a spot at the last row. You'll be sitting there from now on." said her teacher, motioning her to go.

Walking to the back row, Minyoung could feel eyes on her, mostly girls glaring at her. What she doesn't know is that she is sitting next to one of the popular kids in school. Sitting in her seat, she starts taking things out of her bag. As she got her pencil case, she clumsily knocked her book. Sighing and hoping no one saw that, Minyoung reaches to pick it up but someone had also got a hold of it.

"Here."

"Uh, thanks." she quietly said, looking up to the voice of the person.

"No problem." he then smiled at her, making her heartbeat pound. As the boy turned to face the front, Minyoung momentarily was dazed. 

'His face look so flawfless, his hair looking oh so soft, don't get me started on his jawline and those eyes... they were just...'

Shaking off her thoughts, she then pays attention to the teacher. Time goes by the bell rang indicating lunch time. Packing up her things, she was then called up by teacher as well as the boy she sits with.

"Minyoung as you are new, you'll need someone to show you around. I've assigned you to be with your seatmate as you both have most classes that are the same." 

After the talk with the teacher, they went outside, both standing awkwardly. Coughing, the boy introduces himself first.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you Jungkook." she smiled, making the awkwardness drop a little. 

--- ♡♡♡ ---

Heading to the cafeteria, they mostly talked about school things. As they went inside, the students became quieter when talking to their friends. Making their way to Jungkook's little group, Miyoung could feel those daggers behind her as she walks with Jungkook. Stopping in front of his friends, who were busily eating their hearts out, Jungkook pulls out a chair for her to sit beside him. A boy who was eating kimchi looked up only to see a girl who had her head down.

"Who is this?" he asked Jungkook.

"This is Minyoung and she'll be seating next to us." he smiled widely, looking at Minyoung, only to see her head down.

"Minyoung, this is Jimin the kimchi guy. That's Taehyung or as most people call him V." he continued, pointing at the guy who was sleeping.

"Uhh... hello." she said quietly, looking up and went back to staring at her plate. Jimin looked at her expecting to be attracted but was suprise that she neither of those and so he looked back at Jungkook for an answer. Jungkook shrugged with a smile on his face, then went back to eating. As the bell rang, Jimin, Jungkook and Minyoung went to class...

-Jimin's class-

The teacher whose now checking the role had sense that one of her students isn't present.

"Taehyung?" asked the teacher, "Has anyone seen V?" she then asked to the students. Sliding down on his chair, Jimin facepalmed.

'Crap. I forgot about him.'

Teahyung who was still at the cafeteria had woke up, only to see the tables and chairs empty.

...

'Where is eveyone?'

--- ♡♡♡ ---

A/N: i feel disappointed with this. 

*sighs*

i'm so sorry. i know it's terrible.

 *le sobs*

english is my second language. plus my grammars are just appalling.

and for that, i'll do my best to edit this till it looks right.