Dance to Love

Library of Treasures: Recommended List

Dance to Love - blockb romance schoollife teentop exo bap nuest - main story image

Title:Dance to Love

Author: Blueskylzz

Recommended by:Charmaine

Dance To Love Summary: Just like any typical queen, Hyemi has many suitors. A queen of dancing is what Hyemi is. But the only difference with this queen is that she has a condition... A past that haunts her, forbidding her to talk to males. When her guys approach her, she will get nervous and scared. She is the only one that came into the school with a scholarship. With her new unnies whose boyfriends are in the same group as her suitor(s), she adjust to the life of the school and maybe get close to boys? But what if her past replayed once again? Will she ignore everyone again? And what is her new friend hiding from her? Read more to find out.

Words: This is one of the fanfics that really caught my attention. The grammar of this story is very good too. This story is very sweet and lovable. There are not only one group but 5 groups in this story. Although there are also other authors out there that writes about more than one group in their stories, sometimes they might forget that there are other characters.

While this story has an equal amount of parts to each group and person. The OC here is a shy and cute girl. She attracts and capture the hearts of others without realizing it herself. She eventually got a little closer to some people.

Despite her usual shy behavior, when she is dancing she becomes a confident and charismatic person. A 180 degree change. She has learnt dancing since she was young and thus the Dancing Queen title. While reading this story, you can feel what the OC is feeling and can understand her. She also has a best friend who seems to be hiding something from her.

I would really recommend you to read this as I think it's really worth waiting and reading. It gives off an mysterious feeling in a way and yet it is still very sweet. Of course, this is all my feelings and what I think. But if you really have the time, check out this story and subscribe to it maybe? -Thanks for reading:)

Dance to Love