Like and Hate

Tomboy makeover

Hi my dear chingus!!! I hoep you're having/had a great day ^-^ I have a cold >:( *Sniff* kekekek~!

Tomorrow which is thursday I will have a late update because I'm going to go to the airport and pick my sister up! ~REUNITED~ kekeke... but I WILL update ;] I will write a couple of chapters on my ipad on the notes while I'm in the car^~^!!

***********************************************************************************************************

"YAH! Oppa, GET UP already" yelled by Shin Hye knocking on her brother's door loud and hard.

"AHHHH it's still too early Shinnie" he lazily replied putting his blanket on top of his head.

Shin Hye ignored what her brother just said and just kept knocking and knocking that her knuckles were nearly red and swollen.

Kim Bum groaned and groaned trying to signal his sister that he was still sleepy but that didn't stop Shin Hye.

Knock!...

Knock!...

Knock!...

Knock!...

"Ara Ara! Aish, you are annoying" he replied while scratching his head

Shin Hye heard the door knob unlocked and when she was just about to knock again her brother came out with his hair messed up and his pajamas all crumpled. She stared in surprise.

"Eomma said breakfast is ready" she said with her arms acrossed her chest.

"Shinnie about the other night" Kim Bum paused putting his hands in his pockets

She punched his arm hard and pouted

"You haven't appologised to me yet" she yelled as if she nearly forgot "Appologise now"

"Geez how nice of a way to ask tsk tsk tsk" her brother said making faces "Ne...Mi...mi...mi...MIAN-HAE" he stuttered

"Deh, finally!" she said sighing when Kim Bum was about to go downstairs to eat breakfast "Wait! Oppa, did you say anything to So Eun?" she stopped him

"Andwae...." he said protesting "Wae? Did she tell you anything?"

"Aniyo! She just...she just looked sad yesterday because apparently your bandmates said that you two were together" Shin Hye explained

Kim Bum was speechless he didn't know what to say..."Well... I didn't do or say anything to her" with his hands on his hips "Now if you would excuse me, my stomach need it's feeding" Kim Bum messed up her hair and jogged downstairs leaving Shin Hye fixing her hair and following his back.

*************

Breakfast...............

Shin Hye and Kim Bum were sitting across each other while their mother was putting their food on their plates.

Shin Hye's plate: Pancakes with maple syrup topped up with whipped cream and berries.

Kim Bum's plate: Bacon, eggs, sausages with two pieces of toast.

"Ewwwww! Oppad how can you eat such food for breakfast?" Shin Hye asked acting like to vomit

"Because I LOVE IT!" her brother stuffing his mouth with bacon and sausages

"Yah! stop talking when you have food in your mouth" their mother yelled pinching Kim Bum's ear making him scream in pain.

"Ne" both replied and continued eating.

Their father came down rushing from upstairs with his black bag -briefcase-like-bag

"Omo! I will be late for work" Their father said in his tidy suit looking at his watch.

"Appa! Have you eaten breakfast?" Shin Hye asked drinking water before speaking so she won't get scolded by her eomma.

"Aniyo not yet, I will just get some on my way" he replied kissing her forehead and tapping on Kim Bum's head.

"I'll leave first, Oh by the way your mom and I are going to have visitors tonight so be here Arasso?" He said rushing to the door.

"Yeh" the two obediently replied.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Shin Hye and her brother were finally reunited and not fighting any more so they decided to walk to school together. As usual So Eun would walk with her best friend so Kim Bum and Shin Hye went to pick her up from her house.

"Ah Shin-ah" So Eun yelled while opening her house gate.

So Eun's eyes wasn't as red or puffy as yesterday, she was back to her bubblier self. She skipped and went to Shin Hye.

"Bestie gwaenchanayo?" Shin hye still concerned of what happened yesterday

"Ne. Gaja!?" So Eun locked her arm with Shin Hye's

"Oh my brother is also here, he's walking with us today" she pointed to Kim Bum

"Oh...okay then..." So Eun replied whispered looking at her best friend

Kim Bum waved to her sister's friend like nothing happened between them. He walked in front of the two girls with his hands in his pocket and he quietly whistled.

The two girls just talked about what they did after school yesterday and what they're going to do today

"Shin Hye, want to go shopping with me today?" So Eun asked while adjusting her bag

"Eh...today?" her bestfriend nodded "Mian-hae I can't come today, my dad is having his friends for dinner tonight and I have to be there to help him accompany them" she reasoned

"Ahhh that's okay I'll probably just ask Yoona-eonnie" So Eun replied patting her bestie's back.

The three walked for more than 10 minutes but then arrived at their school.

When they entered the school gate Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun ran to the three and stole Kim Bum from the girl's group.

"Yah Kim Bum-ah our practise is cancelled" Jong Hyun announced

"Mwo? Chincha? he asked and Jong Hyun nodded "Phew! that's a relief" Kim Bum wiping his forehead

"Wae? you don't want to practise?" he asked.

"Andwae! that's not what I mean. It's because I wouldn't have been able to come today, why is it cancelled anyway? Shin Hye's brother answered with his hands waving at Jong Hyun's face.

"Because I have to go somewhere with my family today" Yong Hwa interrupted "And why wouldn't have you been able to come" Yong Hwa to Kim Bum

"Someone's coming to our house!" Shin Hye butted in with a wide smile.

"Ara Ara... Let's practise tomorrow..." Jong Hyun holding his nape "We're all in the same morning class today right?" he asked and everyone nodded so they decided to all go together.

They made a long line {Kim Bum-So Eun-Shin Hye-Yong Hwa-Jong Hyun} making people awed in happiness seeing the two popular girls with the band shiningX.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

In class.....

When the 5 popular pupils entered the class, a whole crowd mostly girls drowned the 5 asking them for autographs and pictures (Geez people give them space -.- no taking pictures! keke acting like a manager) they took pictures and signed books but luckily for them the teacher came early. 

They all took a seat, once again they were in a line but at the back {Kim Bum-So Eun-Shin Hye-Yong Hwa-Jong Hyun}.

"Okay Class" the seon-saeng-nim(teacher) while writing on the board with a white chalk "Today I'm going to put you into partners for our art activity today"

A lot of girls started whining and wishing:

"I want one of the shiningX guys" a girl said while squealing

"I want Yong Hwa" one said

"I want Kim Bum" another said

"I especially want Jong Hyun" a fan said

"Okay let's put you into partners" the teacher said pointing who they would be paired up with. It was a boy-girl pair.

"Yong Hwa and Shin Hye"

"Kim Bum and So Eun"

"Last but not least Jong Hyun and Yoona"

They were all happy who they are partnered with especially Yong Hwa (Yah Yong Better thank me keke!) except for Kim Bum and So Eun.

"Today we are going to draw a before and after world. So what you'll have to do is choose and draw a place which looks horrible and unpleasant then after that, you'll have to draw the same place but make it as if it had a good change and also please include why you chose that place and what you would change" their teacher explained. "Please start now"

(Sorry chingus if this subject is weird... I had no idea what to write ^-^ some might be nonsense but I will try T_T)

Jong Hyun and Yoona sat together on a table and chose the place "Mogadishu, Somalia" (Sorry for Jong Hyun and Yoona's part because I wasn't able to explain their part... but I will try to include them in the upcoming chappies ^o^

world's worst places

The bickering pair:

"Yah we should choose Monrovia in Liberia" Kim Bum to So Eun

"Andwae! we should choose Rocinha in Brazil" So Eun protested

" No!!! Let's choose my place!"

"No! Let's choose mine!"

"Liberia" Kim Bum started

"Brazil" So Eun followed

"Liberia"

"Brazil"

"AISH! FINE we'll choose Liberia" Kim Bum Exploded making him shout.

world's worst places

"YAY! Okay you draw the before place and I'll draw the after place" So Eun couldn't help but to smile widely that she won.

"Andwae I want to draw the after place!" Kim Bum shouted

"I want to!" So Eun yelled

Here we go again.......................

Meanwhile in the non-bickering pair

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye

PSH's POV

"Shin-ah which place do you think we could do?" Yong Hwa asked me with a smile

"Hmmmm......Molla...Let me think" I replied staring into space.

The two were thinking for almost 5 minutes when they thought of one.

"What about Cité Soleil?" both of them answered at the same time

world's worst places

"Woah! We should totally do that Arasso?" I asked him still surprised

"Ne!" He smirked "Do you want to draw the before or after place?" He asked me

Yong Hwa is such a gentle man that he lets me choose which one I want. I thought.

"After please" I said with both hands 

Yong Hwa laughed at me and messed my hair up and nodded

"Okay I'll draw the before place" he calmly said and winked at me while gathering the supplies we needed.

Duguen,Duguen,Duguen.... why did my heart beat so fast when he winked at me? Wait......this was the same feeling I had when he took my hat off me and complimented me.....do I like....ANDWAE! I shook my head and felt someone's hand on my shoulder shaking me. SNAP! I realised I was looking at a piece of paper for more than a minute.

"You okay?" Yong Hwa caressed my hair

"Hmm Ne, Let's get drawing!" I nodded.

We drawed for more than an hour and I have to say Yong Hwa has artistic skills.

JYH's POV 

We have been drawing for such a long time it feels like my hands is about to fall off, but I'm nearly done it would be such a waste if I give up (lolz). I took a look at Shin Hye's drawing and she has some artistic skills but she has some errors on the shading parts.

2 minutes of drawing....

3 minutes of drawing.....

4 minutes of drawing.....

FINALLY! Phew! My hands are all shaded and coloured with different colours well I guess those 3 years of art class paid off. I took another glance at Shin Hye's artwork and I looked at her uneasy face so I decided to help her.

"Shin-ah need some help?" I asked with a smile "I'm already done"

"Oh Chincha? Let me see" she let go of her pens and quickly ran to my piece of paper

"WOW! Yong Hwa Yah! This is amazing!" I was so happy to hear her say that.

Wait.... did I just say I was happy to hear her say that? Omo..... this is the same feeling when she hugged before the concert...do I possibly like......ANDWAE!! 

"Yong Hwa" I could feel someone's breath near my ear "Yong Hwa" is it Shin Hye?

I turned to my right ear to see who it was and I was right it was Shin Hye! O.O wait I feel someone's lips on mine, I can feel heavy breathing. I opened my eyes and found SHIN HYE KISSING ME!!!! She pushed me away lightly and quickly ran to her artwork and finished it. I could hear people talk about the kiss. I can't help but smile.

End Of POVs

******************

HI CHINGUS!!! I have to say this is one of my favourite written chapter so far *-* I hope you enjoyed it! I will update late tomorrow but I will update more than one chapter hopefully kekekek! Want some photos? Okay Okay Okay!!!!

8ae8a419fd06ee6f42a9adc.png

20110809-Jung-Yong-Hwa_Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

soeulmate-soeulmates-11191170-500-357.jp

 

2011091710413728900_1.jpgI LOVE THIS PHOTO look at yongie's smile after the kiss!

 

 

tumblr_lgxkbi028n1qeihhgo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_lxfc02r74R1qbdv3vo1_r1_500.jpgOMG look at Shinnie's smile!!! 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PHOTOS!!! CUZ I DID!!! kekeke~~~~