The Pain

Tomboy makeover

Hello my dear chingus ^-^! I have a really bad cold today >:( but i will try hard to write this chapter! Kekeke! Hwaiting!!!~~~~

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

KSE's POV

Kim Bum pulled himself away first.

"So Eun-ah please don't think just because I hugged and complimented you that it means I like you" He said making a little chuckle

My heart was in pain, though I had never thought why it should be hurting like this I should've already known that he was gonna say say that.

I stood up shaking the grass off my skirt, I was just about to walk off when a hand held my wrist.

"So Eun" was the only thing he could say

I shook my wrist off his hand "What do you want?" I coldly responded with my head down looking at my shoes

"It doesn't mean I don't like you" Kim Bum holding my chin up

I tried avoiding his eyes because everytime I look straight to him my heart feels mushy and it feels like I just want to hug him and never let him go. Omo! Andwae, I cannot like him. If I like him...... he would make fun of my feelings. 

I slapped his hand off my chin slowly and lightly "Just appologise to your sister" I replied with a cold voice.

I walked off holding my chest. I felt hurt even if he said "It doesn't mean I don't like you".

End of POV

***********************************************

AUTHOR

The bell rang for lunch.

Shin Hye was packing her books when she realised she had to meet So Eun for lunch. She hurriedly packed her things and texted her best friend "Yah! You said you would treat me for lunch today, meet me at the cafeteria IM STARVING!" and pressed the sent button.

While walking her way to the cafeteria she was waiting for So Eun's reply but to her surprise she hasn't. So Eun usually replies to all her texts as soon as she recieves it, but today is just not today.

She came pass by a few people asking for pictures with her and she gladly accepted the offer, but in her mind she is sitll worried about her very bestie.

Jong Hyun was passing by when he saw Shin Hye being drowned in the crowd of people.

"Yah! Shouldn't all of you be eating lunch and not harassing a girl for pictures? He half shouted.

"Mian-hae Park Shin Hye" Most of them said while bowing and running away

Shin-ah just smiled and went to Jong Hyun.

"Wahh!! Gomawo, it felt like as if they were going to eat me for lunch" She said fixing her cap to make it face backwards.

And Jong Hyun just smiled "Hmm It's all right, Wanna grab some lunch?"

"A...niyo... I'll eat later" she said "Have you seen So Eun around? I tried texting and calling her, she usually replies back as soon as she recieves it but I haven't recieved anything." Shin Hye explained and waving her phone in front of his face.

"No.... the last time I saw her was when Yong Hwa and I left her with your brother to get some 'Private Time' it seems that both of them were teasing each other" He said with his fingers make air quotes when he said 'Private Time'.

"MWO?! Private time? Aish! You and Yong Hwa are really PABO" flicking his forehead "My brother must have said something she doesn't like or something that offended her, that's what my brother always does when So Eun is at my house... AHH! I'm gonna kill Kim Bum Oppa when I see him and make him pay for embarassing me and hurting my bestfriend" she said while pouting

"AYY! ahh mian-hae I didn't know!" he screamed nursing his forehead "YAH! go flick Yong Hwa's head too, Ahh mian-hae really Shin Hye, maybe ask Yong Hwa then flick his forehead!" Jong Hyun said smiling widely thinking that Yong Hwa will also get flicked with Shin Hye's powerful fingers.

"Arasso, but if something happens to So Eun I'm going to flick both yours and Yong Hwa's head all night long" She said threatning him by trying to flick him again, but he ran away from her.

KSE's POV

I just want to scream out loud "I HATE YOU KIM-BUM-AH!" but I don't have the strenght. Maybe I'm just over-reacting about what he said back then, but the way I saw and heard it, it was as if he was making fun of the confessions that he made, as if it was just a joke and everything was fake.

I should be used to the teasing and the jokes that I get from Kim Bum at my best friend's house but this one...this one is just too painful. 

I was trying to hold back my tears but I couldn't, I started sobbing here up a beautiful garden rooftop. I felt like throwing myself off the edge or choke to death. Why is love so difficult and painful?

10 seconds of crying........

2 minutes of crying.......

3 minutes of crying.......

5 minutes of crying........

kkot23-041.jpg

The wind blew my hair and dried my tears, but my eyes were still red and puffy.

"So Eun-ah" A voice called me from behind. It was a woman's voice.

I was trying to wipe the remaining water in my eyes when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around there she was..... the only person I could tell everything to, the best friend I've always had had and the sister of the guy who has broken my heart into pieces. I want to tell her everything that has happened today, but sadly I can't because it will hurt me even more to get Kim Bum thinking that I'm a girl who can't handle a comment. Unfortunately it was a normal comment to him but for me it was one painful comment.....

"Kim So Eun-ah gwaenchanayo?" She told me with a concerned look

"Shin Hye gwenchana" I said still sobbing a tiny bit "How'd you find me?"

"Yah I'm your best friend remember? I know where you would be, remember when we were 12 we called each other the connecting besties?" She said caressing my face "Have you been crying?"

I laughed when she still remembered what we called each otehr when we were younger.

"Did my brother offend you or hurt you?" she said checking on me "I'm gonna beat that guy up for hurting my dear best friend" she said forming a fist on her hands

"A..a..a..aniyo Shin-ah, he didn't do anything" I struggled answering her question "Have you eaten lunch?" I asked her trying to change the subject.

"Not yet....hmm...wanna grab some food?" she quickly responded.

"Ne my stomach is about to die of starvation" I giggled

"Chincha? same with mine, Gaja!"

End Of POV

OMO! Sorry Chingus this doesn't have any Yongshin moments v_v but I will make the next chapter full of yongshin moments with a little of soeulmates ^-^ sorry this is a late update. I LOVE YOU CHINGUS!  

Since this is a short chapter with no YONGSHIN here are some pics ^-^...

Ax-PPzTCQAExz4m.jpg:largetumblr_lz7svuZYZb1r55uw9o1_500_large.gif

rvvqft.jpg1002841_687930364567310_1977710253_n.jpg0.jpgtumblr_lsrvmq7lcA1qjcp4mo2_250.png23_2012-09-10.jpg

tumblr_mccqana2jx1qfwk81o1_r1_500.jpgys6_zpseb1573e5.png16d29127.jpgtumblr_lr5lqqoPPx1qiq9wto1_500.pngiHlb068EI36In.jpg

tumblr_mecrfwbnVv1ryy84jo1_500.jpgTHERE YOU GO!!!!