2♦2 :: FINAL

Eternal Love

(Sungjong’s POV)

“We’re finished.” Sunggyu and Woohyun yelled.

“Yep…” I sighed.

We were exhausted. We had spent all day preparing. I closed my eyes. I was worried and nervous. “Are you nervous?” Hoya asked him.

“I am about to ask Minyoung to marry me. Of course I’m nervous.” I replied.

“You should call her now.” L said.

“Yea.” I took out my phone.

~Calling Calling~

“Sungjong?”

“Minyoung. Come to my house now.” I said in my demanding tone.

“Why?”

“No reason. Just come.” I hung up. I was even more nervous now.

“Don’t worry. I know she’ll say yes.” L put his hands on my shoulder.

“We’re gonna go now. Good luck.” Sunggyu said before him and the others left the house.

“I have to change now.” 

(Minyoung’s POV)

I was still waiting for Sungjong to call me. It was 5:30PM. Has he really forgotten my birthday? I sighed and lay on my bed. Then my phone rang. It was Sungjong.

“Sungjong?” I answered.

“Minyoung. Come to my house now.” He said in a demanding tone

“Why?”

“No reason. Just come.” He hung up.

I sighed. He still hasn’t wished me a happy birthday. I changed my clothes and headed to Sungjong’s house.

(At Sungjong’s house)

I entered his house password. When I opened the door, there was candles (A/N: LED candles) lined up into two making a path. (A/N: Here) As I went it, I heard a soft music playing. I saw a note. I picked it up and read: Come outside. My heart was racing faster and faster. I was excited and nervous. So he didn’t forget…

I went outside. It was dark. I couldn’t see that well. Then I heard Sungjong’s voice. Happy birthday. After he said that, lights one by one. In the middle of the yard, there was a table for two. Sungjong was standing with roses in his hand. He looked nervous. I ran to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me tighter.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

I nodded and smiled at him. He pulled the chair out for me to sit. He then sat in front of me. Why was he looking nervous? “Happy birthday, Minyoung.” He said.

“You were prepared this? Just for my birthday?” I asked.

“Well… not only for your birthday…”

“Huh?”

“Close your eyes.”

I closed my eyes. I sensed him coming towards me.

“Minyoung… I know this is going to sound really cheesy but…this is how I feel. Without you I feel like I lost my soul. We have dated for 6 years. I’m more than happy that we were together and our family approved us. I want to make you happy. I’ll be yours and I hope you would be mine forever. Minyoung… will…will you…will you marry me?” Sungjong sounded really nervous.

The last two words made my eyes open. He was kneeling on the ground holding up beautiful rings. He looked at me with a sincere look. I felt myself tearing up and nodded. He stood up and gave me hug. He put the ring on me.

“Saranghae-yo, Minyoung.” He wishpered and touched my lips with his lips.

(Time passes: WEDDING DAY!!!)

(L’s POV)

“I can’t believe that my sister is going to be marring you.” I said as I fixed my bow-tie. “You better take care of her, Sungjong. Keep Minyoung happy.”

Sungjong turned me around making me face him. “Hyung. Don’t worry. I will protect her and keep her happy.”

We went to the altar and stood in our position. My friend is going to be marrying my sister.

(Sungjong’s POV)

In couple of minutes, the woman of my dream is going to walk down that aisle to marry me. I took breathed in and out. I kept fidgeting since I was too nervous. The music started. I straightened up. The maid of honour led the groomsmen, who were also my close friends, and the bridesmaids’ came slowly down the aisle arm-in-arm. It felt like every second was an hour.  Then two little girls entered with a basket of petals which they threw. Then she entered.

Minyoung was dressed in a beautiful white gown. She and her father made their way down the aisle. She stood next to me as her father shook his hands with me. He was giving me a look which signs that he was entrusting his girl to me.

The priest did his speech thing and we did our vows. Then we were asked to exchange rings. I put the ring on Minyoung’s ring finger but she dropped the ring as she was putting it on my finger. One of the bridesmaids picked it up and gave it to Minyoung. “Pabo.” I . She elbowed me.

“By the power invested in me, you are now husband and wife (?)” the priest said. “You may now kiss the bride.”

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her to me. She threw her arms around my neck. I pressed my lips against hers while the crowds cheered. We pulled away. L was glaring at me since the kiss was long. But soon a smile appeared on his face and cheered. I looked at Minyoung and held her hand. We ran down the aisle. We got outside; the limo was waiting for us. We got in.

“Ready to spend the rest of our lives together, Mrs Lee.”



AHHH!!! CHEESY!! Chae_Jessie, HAPPY???!!!

This was a quick update

XD