He is back !

Could You Be Mine ?

[ahaks cute <3]

"IMMA BADMAN !!~"You grabbed your phone.

You : Yoboseyo ~

Caller : Yaa! Since when you speak korean !

You : whut daa... umm can i know who's on the line ??

Caller : How could you forgetting meh QwQ this is you dearest OH oppa Paboyaa!

You : OMO ! Thehunnie oppa ! mianhe cuz the number was different from before ! Miss oppa so much XD

Caller : So how's your school ??

You : Nothing much ~,~ so how was your vacation with Lulu ge ? anything special ?

Caller : Thi-Keu-Rit kkk~ hey told your mom to grab me at 6.30 @ airport arraseo ? annyeong my lil' puppy ~ <3

You : Wait.. Oppa is coming here ? Nae arraseo ~ annyeong Oh~ oppa XDD

-CALL ENDED-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock* You opened the door and screamed as you dearest oppa is back ! 

You hugged your Sehun tightly and stayed in his embrace.
"aigoo my baby~U missed meh ??  yah go take my things :P you lazy gurl." Sehun said to you but you didn't care and keep hugging him as you missed Sehun for years.

He let go of you and pinch your cheek and go to pick up his thingy~

"Mommiee~ Let's eat chicken tonight ne ? I missed your cooking so much~" Sehun

"Ne Arrseo~arraseo ! Now let go of me but you must help ok ?"

"Ohorat Omma ! Yah Hae Ra you must help too~ arraseo ?"

"Tsk..ne~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"IT's COOKING TIME !" Sehun shouted excitedly.

Sehun is helping the mommy preparing the ingredients while Hae Ra is setting up the dinner table.

Everyone sat on their place and have the dinner but tonight was a bit noisier as the happypuppy virus has comeback.