That Boy

Could You Be Mine ?

                                                                                                                                                                                                [Lil thug kid XD]

 

You now at the outside of the classroom.Your hands shaking because you felt nervous since you're transfer student from Malaysia. The classroom seems noisy from the chitchers students.You come into the classroom and introduce yourself as the homeroom teacher told you so.

"ANN.....ANNYEONGHASEYO.... SYAFINAZ FAMIRAH IMNIDA...NAE HANGUGEO IREUMEUN JUNG HAE RA IBNIDA..."

Ms.Park : Welcome to Seoul High School. Okay Hae Ra you could sit at the back next to Jun Hong. Wait where is JunHong ?? 
random student : Absent ...
Ms.Park : OK ...Now let's check the attendence ...


You walk slowly to your seat nervously because you felt many eyes watching you.
 

Suddenly  .... A guy come in through the back door  ....You saw a bruise on his lips....

"Must be a bad boy" you said to yourself.

Ms.Park : Yaa ! Jun Hong late again ? Why you always give bad reputation to this school !!
Jun Hong : whut Evah ~ // :P \\  

"So rude!!" you said to yourself again ..
 

//Sigh\\"I'm going then ... please be quiet while another teacher gonna come in later" But the students didn't care and keep chatting.

"Annyeong Hae Ra !! I'm Mi Rae ^^V So you are from Malaysia ?" Girl infront of your seat greeted you.

"Yup ! Hi Mi Rae" you greeted the girl back.

"umm... Mi Rae do you free after this ? If you free would you take me around the school ?" you asked the girl.

" umm.. ne kuromyon" the girl reply."

-RECESS TIME-

Mi Rae bring you around the school.She showed you the school clinic then you saw there's someone lie on the bed and it's a boy."Oh that rude boy" you said quietly.

But you felt something weird...Your heart suddenly beating so fast as you watching the boy sleeping.
"What an angel face"you said to yourself.You felt weird again "Why im saying that ? He's a thug... duhh."

Mi Rae called you back as the school tour hasn't ended yet....

-END-

You guessed that your first day at school didn't go bad as you expected..

~AT NIGHT~

Hae Ra [POV]

"Da Hell !! Why did i keep thinking bout him ? that thug guy" you hummered to yourself on your cozy bed.Well i gotta say he's got an angel face but ... A Badass ?? NO !!"

"Inaz the dinner is ready ~ ppali come down !" Her mom called.

"Yes mom ! I'm coming"

As you walk down to the dinner table.....suddenly you saw someone familiar

"//0.0\\ W-what are doing here ?? On earth did you get into this house ??"

JunHong just smirking at your shock face..."Oh you already know him ? yeah i did meet him while buying grocery so invite him for dinner for helping me carry my things"

"what Mom no ! you don't even know him was like !"

"What are you talking about Inaz ? He is your cousin don't you remember him ? yeah maybe because it was too long since your kindergarten hahaha you both so lovely back then"

"What ? No ! no way ! It can't be.....You told me before we got no relative even from your side and appa side !"

"Inaz ! Do not be rude and sit down !"

"O-Ok..." 

You ate your dinner quietly while finishing it quickly. JunHong ask for permission to leave since it's getting late. You felt relieved as he walk away.

//BAM\\ 

You quickly close your bedroom door and jump onto your bed. On earth he was my cousin ? I don't even know i have a cousin ?"

{FLASHBACK}

"Huwaaaa ! Spider wanna eat meh !!" Lil' Haera crying loudly cuz a baby spider went on her right arm.

The little smirked "You are bigger than the spider just step it on and it will die...cehh"

"No! It's still a baby .... They must live their life too..."You said while sobbing

"huuhh" "Since I'm a man I shoud help you" Jun Hong take the baby spider away outside of windows and calm you down.

You were mesmerized by his action and called him... "Zelo *-* //eyes sparkle\\"

"What ? Zelo ? Whut is that ?" Lil' Jun Hong asked you as you started calling him with weird name

"It's an angel name ! Zelo oppaa~ Gomawooyo~" /runs\ "Omma Oppa save me !" Haera run to her mom and told the event had happen