Epilogue.

Letter to You

Krystal woke up at 8, she usually wake up at 7 because she has to prepare everything Chanyeol needs but because Chanyeol doesn't come home at the usual time. She waited for him untill midnight, but still he didn't come home. The sun from the window looks fine and Krystal forced her smile. She thought writing letter might be not enough, she should just talk to him and apologize.

 

When she was about to prepare breakfast after cleaning up her room, Chanyeol came out from washroom. She never feel nervous with taller figure-man in front of her, but she didn't know why, she felt different today. "Ah you're home."

 

"Hmm.." was his respond before walking to their room. Krystal forced her smile and walking so fast to the kitchen to make him a breakfast. She cooked everything she can do the best and cleaning the dining table before he went to her and sit beside her. It;s surprising her that he want to eat after three tiring day.

 

They were eating silently and Krystal didn't know what to do, Chanyeol himself acted so calm as if he didn't read anything in the letter. "Where did you go last night?" she asked suddenly after Chanyeol finishing the meal to make him stay longer with her.

 

"I went to Kris's home last night," He replied shortly. 

 

"What for?" she asked again.

 

"A little party because hyung got promotion," He said again. He walked after that because there's no question coming from Krystal again. Krystal let out a small sigh before going to wash the dishes. 

 

After the awkward breakfast they had, Krystal went to their room and walking near him. "Let me help you." She said and put her hands on to Chanyeol necktie and put that thing around his neck. He didn't respond anything, he just stand still like statue. Chanyeol like statue was thing she never imagine but now she know how it feels like. "Here you go, have a nice day." She forced smile and looked into his eyes.

 

"Soojung," He said before Krystal waked out from their room. Krystal looked back and smile. "I know you're dumb but how come you forget what day is it?"

 

"I am sorry?" she said surprisingly while pouting. Chanyeol chuckled right away.

 

“It’s Sunday, i don’t go to work? Why do i need a necktie?”Just soon after Chanyeol finished his word, Krystal figured out that Chanyeol was wearing short pants and simple shirt he usually used during Sunday.

 

“Ah. That’s oh sorry..” she said blankly, Chanyeol walking near to her and smile.

 

“Then help me.” Soojung smile dissapeared, she’s feeling shy right now and all she hope she could do was to get off this necktie very soon and go wherever she could go not to see man in front of him.

 

“You know sometimes Shy-Soojung might be better than the awkward one.” Chanyeol said in friendly voice. He’s looking at her and she can hide her emotion, It was the first time he talked like that after three days.

 

“You forgive me?” her eyes making a cute sign as if it’s smile.

“Because your dumbness? Yes.” He said jokingly, Krystal chuckled but smile widely. “Do you miss me that much?” He said again.

 

Krystal couldn’t hide her happiness and hug him right away. “Yes Yes Yes!!”

 

“Ah sure then i forgive you, even the letter was . Your hand writing is so freaking ugly and the story you told me well... it;s funny a bit.” He said in the boss-way but Krystal couldn;t be angry at this time all she did was smiling like an idiot and hug him tightly. “beside tomorrow it;s our wedding anniversary, We should give us a rest of our fight, right?”

 

“Ah, yes tomorrow is our second anniversary.”She said blankly.”Ah i almost forget about it because your childish attitude, You ugly.”

 

“What? Sorry?” he said surprised of Krystal sudden change. “I am not the one who changed her hair colour just because,,”

 

“Shut your mouth.”Krystal cut his words off and put her hands into Chanyeol mouth. “It;s not childish it;s how i show you i love you..” She said finally and let her hands off his mouth..

 

“I know.” Chanyeol smile widely and pulled her closer. “I love you too and... don;t forget your promise.” He pecked her lips and left.

 

 

 

Silly right? I know...... ;;;;______;;;;