Tenshi

Tenshi
BEFORE YOU START READING I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST YOU READ WHILE LISTENING TO THIS(PLEASE RIGHT-CLICK TO OPEN) SONG FOR THE COMPLET EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU.
 
Have you ever been in love. No, but I mean really in love. So in love your heart hurts when you think about that someone. So in love that you almost forget to breath. So in love that just the thought of not being with that person makes you want to cry. It's sad, but when you're that in love you can't even sleep right. Now matter how hard you try the only thing your mind can focus on is your loved one's face.
 
I'm walking down my regular path to school. The cherry blossoms are the sidewalk's carpet and as I flatten them with each new step I listen to my Iphone play Hikari by AKFG but merely as background noise because the only thing I can think of is Takumi's sweet voice. He's my senpai that I've been in love with since the begining of the year. I met him unexpectedly one day at the roof of the school. I was eatting lunch with my only friend when he and his friends arrived and sat at another spot. I hadn't noticed him until I had laid to watch the sky and randomly looked to the side. When our eyes met and he smiled I was sure it had to be him. My first true love. From that day on eveyday I eat lunch on the roof and hear Takumi's calming voice as he talks to his friends.
Coming back to real life I continue my route to school. Suddenly I sense boney hands cover my mouth and violently 
pull me into the forest to my left where everything was too dense to see. As the branches whipped my face and legs 
all I could do was cry in my confussion. I open my eyes as I'm pushed onto a tree and am confronted by the view of a 
stranger with a vile smile. I scream but my covered mouth only produces mumbling. My eyes are waterfalls and I close 
them in frustration. I hear the man laugh, then footsteps crushing the dried up leaves before someone's fist separates 
the unknown guy from me. I open my eyes to a sight of my senpai, sweaty and shaking  a bloody hand just before I faint.
When I awaken I'm at my school in the nurses room laying on a plastic covered bed. I struggle to open my eyes in the 
bright room but when I do what I see is even brighter than the light. Takumi is sitting next to me with his right hand all bandaged.
''Senpai...'' I whisper as I see him looking down with the deepest expression of worry.
As he hears me he lifts his head immidiatly and stands.
''Are you ok?'' He asks walking up to me.
I nod.
''Did all that really happen.'' I ask unsure.
This time he nods.
''Senpai... how did you know...''
He gazes into my pupils and answers with a crackling voice.
''We take the same path to school...everyday I would walk a few feet behind you.'' I thought he was finished but he 
continues. ''Ever since I saw you at the roof that day, with you're sunlit smile and the warm air blowing your hair...I...loved you. I swore I would protect you even if from afar...so when I saw that guy grab you...'' His voice begins to tremble as tears make his eyes glossy. "It was my instincts...'' Takumi shuts his eyes and looks away.
A tear runs down my cheek as I watch him. He slowly returns and slides closer, coming inches away from my face.
''I would die if you ever got hurt.'' He completes.
''Senpai...'' Is all I can mange before he places his arms around me and hugs me tightly. My tears drop on his shirt as I smile and his hot breath warms my neck. We pull apart and intake our white faces, still recovering from the recent happening. As we get lost in each others eyes everything around us is only a blur. We sit there devouring each others auroras before the dreamed question.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with a fixed stare but shaking hands.
I nod, tears streaming down my face, unable to say any of the things I had planned for this day. He uses his thumb to wipe my tears and leans in looking deep into my eyes with an angelic expression and for the first time I was complete.