sequel of the third drabbles :)

onho (lol whatta title)

Minho stared blankly at the air and sighed, trying so hard to focus his attention into something else—something else beside his boyfriend. Jinki was sitting on the other edge of the couch, grinning to some of the staffs that are busily walking around them. The leader wore a playful expression and bounced on his seat while singing Juliette with Jonghyun. Minho cursed mentally as he held in the urge to kiss Jinki right now. His hyung a.k.a. lovely boyfriend was wearing a sleeveless shirt with a dangerously low collar, showing his milky neck. His pretty long, brown bangs were pushed across his forehead and he’s wearing a white pair of skinny jeans. Okay, a white pair of too-tight skinny jeans that are perfectly wrapped around his legs.
Yes, we can safely say that Minho kind of had a for his hyung’s stubby legs. Though his own pair was gorgeous and model-worthy long, he couldn’t help but favor Onew’s above all. Whenever he sees the older in leg-hugging jeans, he just wanted to run his fingers along those muscular thighs. Sadly, those ‘leg-hugging jeans’ were only seen at performances and not at their dorm. Minho sighed and shook his head, desperately wishing for a fashion fairy to bless Jinki with a fashion sense like Kibum. The older boy barely shows his body, even to Minho (his boyfriend). He never once roamed their dorm wearing hot pants like Jonghyun, never wore skin-tight skinnies like Kibum (unless the coordi-noona’s forced him to do so), and he never, ever, got what Minho meant when he said “Hyung, aren’t you getting hot and sweaty wearing those sweatpants?”
Jinki only shrugged. “Nope. My ‘old man’ body easily gets cold,” he answered Minho matter-of-factly.
So, right now, when the wonderfully tight pants made their way to Jinki’s legs again, Minho just couldn’t stop himself. He wanted to see the bare legs, badly. He knew he’s acting like a psycho, but whatever. He may be like those people with weird es—a man who constantly bought red combs, a woman who arranged a marriage with her childhood pillow, and a teenager who never bathed for 4 months just because her idol kissed her cheek—he couldn’t care less. All he wanted was to see Jinki, bare in the legs. So, with that thought in mind, he pulled out a paper from his bag and wrote.



THE FLAMING MISSION: MAKE JINKI WEAR A CUTE MINI SKIRT (later would be called TFM: MJWACM)
--
TFM: MJWACM #1 – GET A MINI SKIRT (A cute mini skirt).

“Kibum-hyung, could I borrow one of your mini skirts?”
Kibum choked on his super-healthy vegetable juice.
“What the heck Minho? Have you gone cross-dressing addict now?”
“No! I just…I wanted to buy my older sister a gift. A skirt, and well, she’s kinda your size. I need to borrow yours to get the size,” Minho said, nodding to himself and widening his eyes as effect.
“Geez, okay.” Kibum answered.
Ten minutes later, Minho was happily grinning while holding a pink mini skirt with white polka dots. He waved to the enraged Kibum (who remembered that Minho does not have any older sister), before slipping to his room.
“Done!” he cheered triumphantly.
---------------------------------

TFM: MJWACM #2 – PLAY A GAME WHERE JINKI WEARS A MINI SKIRT AS PUNISHMENT IF HE LOSES.

“Hyung, I’m sure I will win this game,” Minho whispered to Jinki, who sat in front of him.
“No. I’m sure I will,” Jinki replied, grinning at his boyfriend’s competitiveness.
“Hmm, really?”
“Yep.”
“No, you won’t.”
“Yes, I will.”
“No, you wo—“
“Shut up you two!” Kibum hissed from his seat. The two stopped abruptly as the MC began giving out instructions on how to play the game.
“I bet you won’t,” Minho continued to tease Jinki. 
“What if I did win?” Jinki asked, pouting.
“Well, let’s change the question. What if you lose? If you lose, you would have to wear a mini skirt in front of me.”
Jinki lightly flailed his arms around and ‘accidentally’ smacked Minho’s nose. “Not even in your dreams, Mister Choi,” Jinki hissed.
“Aww, you’re no fun Mister Leader,” Minho said.
“What?” Jinki whined. “I-I am fun! I’m funny,” 
Hah! Gotcha hyung!
“…depends on your idea of funny hyung. So, do you accept my challenge?” Minho asked, smug.
“Argh…I mean yeah. Yeah, whatever.” Jinki waved his hand dismissively, totally annoyed.
Minho grinned.

Minho scowled.
Stupid Minho, he thought. How could you forget that your lover graduated second in class and is, in fact, very smart? He resisted the urge to smack his head and instead sulked. On the other hand, everyone gathered around Jinki and congratulated him.
“i'm such a failure,” Minho murmured to himself.
---------------------------------------------------


TFM: MJWACM #3 – MAKE THE DORM AS HOT AS HELL.

Jonghyun laid topless on the carpeted floor, only wearing his boxers. He huffed every once in a minute and threw glances at the other side of SHINee’s living room.
“Yah! You almighty! Why are you hogging the fan?” He picked up a random pillow and tossed it towards Kibum. The pillow hit the diva’s head. Kibum twisted around and gave Jonghyun a glare. Jonghyun shifted in his position.
“Shut up Jjong! For my beauty’s sake, why is the air-conditioner not working on a hot summer day! Are we on a cheap motel or what? This is SHINee’s dorm. The dorm of boys who work and work until their bones snap and they pass out from too much exhaustion. Is this all we get? A broken air-con?” Kibum whined.
“Hyung, you’re noisier than Jonghyun-hyung,” Minho groaned, eyeing the bouncy Taemin who had just entered the living room. The maknae wore green shorts. Minho then stood up and went to the kitchen, wiping sweat off of his forehead. He was already topless and only wore his blue sweatpants. Now, where the hell is Jinki?
“Kibum-umma! I want an ice cream. Please, I want ice cream!” Taemin pleaded, widening his eyes like a puppy’s. Kibum sighed; Taemin knew he couldn’t resist those eyes.
“Okay—“
“Who said ice cream? Who said ice cream?” Jinki’s head popped out from the bedroom door. Minho frantically looked at what he’s wearing. Okay, a sleeveless top with exposed sweaty arms…Minho swallowed and his eyes bulged out. Jinki’s legs were covered by a large, and long pajama pants?!
OMG! Really hyung? Minho’s mind screamed.
“Hyung, how could you wear long pants?” Jonghyun asked, creeping towards Key to have some of the fan’s air.
“What? It’s comfortable,” Jinki answered automatically. “So, who wants to buy ice cream?” He asked again. Taemin squealed happily and raised his hand. The two bounced over to the door after dressing, making it hard to point who is the maknae and the leader.
Minho bumped his head on the nearest wall and sighed. This was useless. Jinki didn’t even wore short pants.
Thirty minutes later, the maknae and the leader went back to the dorm just to see a satisfied Kibum and happy Jonghyun, chatting animatedly at the couch. Minho, on the other hand, was busy watching something on his laptop. But, what really surprised the duo was the dorm’s significantly cooler temperature. Jinki gaped in surprise while Taemin frowned.
“How the? How did you manage to make the dorm cold?” Onew asked, his ice cream cone hanging on his right hand.
Minho shrugged and reached for his phone when he heard it ring. He flipped it open and quickly read the message.

From: 873541
Minho-ssi, I’ve connected the AC’s cable. Is anything else you need? And is it okay if I ask you why you want me to cut the ac cable earlier?

To: 873541
Umm, nothing ahjussi. Gomawo 

“Hmm, this is weird…” Jinki mumbled before his chocolate ice cream. Smiling brightly, he looked at his lover on the floor.
“Minho-yah, want some ice cream?”
“Fail.again.,” Minho mumbled after declining his clueless boyfriend’s offer.
-----------------------------------------------------

TFM: MJWACM #4 – THE LUCKY CABBAGE

“So…what is the point of this game again?” Jinki asked, tilting his head to the side cutely while studying the cabbage wraps in front of them. Carefully, he poked it.
“Yah! Don’t touch these,” Minho warned. “So, this here is called the lucky cabbage game. One of these cabbages is filled with wasabi; another one with meat and the last three are with vegetables. Whoever gets the wasabi should wear a skirt for a whole day. The one who gets the meat would be exempted from doing the dishes for a week.” Minho finished his instructions with a grin. This will be the flaming charisma’s victory, he thought. Stubby legs come to papaaaaaaa! 
“Wow! This is fun!” Taemin exclaimed.
“Are you trying to traumatize me, Minho-yah? No way! My luck is bad. I don’t wanna play,” Jinki pouted, remembering Hello Baby moments where he had to swallow that hot chunyang pepper.
“I should get the meat one,” Kibum smirked elegantly. He imagined a week without washing the dishes—it must feel like heaven.
“Okay! 1, 2, 3…” Minho declared. Taemin, Jonghyun, Kibum and Jinki soon reached out to their cabbage and placed it inside their mouth. Minho especially stared at Jinki, whom he knew had the cabbage with the wasabi—thanks to Minho’s genius brain and the cooperation of the dorm ahjumma. Minho chewed on his cabbage—with the meat filling.
“Eek!” a squeak and everyone stared at Jonghyun, who was red in the face and looked ready to explode.
NO FREAKING WAY!
Jonghyun fled to the sink and threw up. Minho looked at the ahjumma, furious. “Why him?” Minho mouthed. The rest of the members laughed.
“Isn’t the Jinki boy the one with the blonde bangs?” the ahjumma answered back innocently.
Afterwards, Jonghyun walked out of his room with a permanent blush on his cheeks. He was wearing the pink mini skirt and a matching pink tank top. He walked with a manly strut towards the kitchen to get himself a glass of iced milk. Taemin rolled on the floor, laughing hysterically. Kibum watched with an amused face, but he was also blushing. Jinki was too exhausted to laugh, so he tried to breathe and stop. Unfortunately, he couldn’t because when Jonghyun came back. The lace of the mini skirt tickled Jonghyun’s and he scratched at it desperately. The three laughed some more.
Minho stood up, ran towards his room and slammed the door furiously.
“Last resort, failed.”
------------------------------------------------------------


Minho’s schedule for that day was chaotic as usual.
After a 7-hour rehearsal, they attended a talk show. Then, Minho had to record Dream Team while Kibum went to a photoshoot. The other three had no schedule and was sent home.
He already gave up on his mission when he saw Jonghyun wore the skirt that he reserved just for Jinki (that was now safely tucked inside Kibum’s wardrobe). He was now flat-out avoiding his lover, afraid that he would him in front of the cameras and stuff. He tried to channel his ual frustration through other activities—teasing the hell out of Taemin; constantly annoying the umma, Kibum, and stealing snacks from Jonghyun’s bag.
Minho was spacing out when the sweet voice greeted him. He turned his head and looked at his Tiffany-noona. She was waving to him from across the hallway and he waved back. She asked if he wanted to have dinner and Minho nodded.
Why not? It’s not like I have other plans…
---------------------------------------------------------------------


Onew was munching on his chips when his phone buzzed.

From: Kibum-umma
Hyung, I really don’t want to tell you this but I wanted to. Yunho-hyung said that Sunny-noona said that Changmin-hyung said that Jessica-noona saw Minho went to diner together with Tiffany-noona 30 minutes ago.
Onew’s eyes widened with shock. He crunched his potato chips faster as he typed a reply.

To: Kibum-umma
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? That’s impossible. He told me we will grab our dinner together tonight D’’’’’’’’’:
Onew swallowed hard as he waited for Kibum’s reply. His eyes are tearing up.

From: Kibum-umma
You want me to tell Tiffany-noona to take their picture or what? You don’t believe me? Well, hyung, I think you might have to do something about this. Minho seemed to be avoiding you nowadays. Have you done something that made him upset?

To: Kibum-umma
NOOOOOOO I DON’T WANNA SEE THEIR PICTURE D’’’’’: WHAT DO I DO NOOOW???? SOB SOB SOB SOB MY HEART IS RIPPED INTO PIECES…

From: Kibum-umma
Geez hyung! You’re too dramatic AND PLEASE STOP USING THAT EMOTICON. I will help you of course.

To: Kibum-umma
Ah! Thanks umma! I remember it now. Maybe Minho’s mad at me for spilling his coffee yesterday D’’’’’’’’’’’’: But, I never told anyone about that. How could he know?

From: Kibum-umma
What the heck hyung! So you’re the one who made me mop the whole kitchen floor yesterday? And you didn’t even help me?

To: Kibum-umma
O______________________O” Sorry sorry sorry sorry

From: Kibum-umma
I’ll just tell Tiffany-noona to continue dating Minho.

To: Kibum-umma
NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE I’LL DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT PLEASE HELP ME D’’’’’’’’’’’’’’:

From: Kibum-umma
But you promise to believe me and do what I want you to do? AND STOP USING THAT EMOTICON HYUNG! It’s annoying-_-

To: Kibum-umma
I promise D””””””””:

From: Kibum-umma
………

To: Kibum-umma
I mean, I promise  *look I did not use this emoticon- D”’’’’’’’’’’’’’’:  nao^^*

From: Kibum-umma
………


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already midnight when Minho came back to the dorm. He was tired, exhausted, and his body was all sore. He just wanted to sleep in peace. He stepped forward inside his dark bedroom and clicked the lamp on. The moment his eyes saw the scene infront of him was the moment he thought that he will die due to heart attack; or, the lack of oxygen because he forgot to breathe; or, run out of blood because of nosebleeds. Whichever comes first? 
Jinki was sitting at the foot of Minho’s bed, hands on his knees. He looked up and saw his boyfriend staring at him. Jinki was wearing the pink skirt. PINK SKIRT with the PINK TANK TOP, a honey-colored wig with a ribbon. And, was he wearing lip gloss? His lips looked gleaming with the substance.
“H-hyung?” Minho blinked. THOSE MILKY THIGHS, OMG! Minho’s mind screamed.
“Umm, Min--Minho-oppa,” Jinki answered meekly. He was starting to believe that Minho was so mad at him. He was not approaching Jinki or hugging him. This stupid outfit was not working! Jinki thought. He would kill Kibum tomorrow…or later. 
He was so busy thinking about killing Kibum that he didn’t notice Minho’s blush. Yes, Minho blushed.
“Minho are-are you still mad at me?” Jinki asked. Minho stood still. Jinki’s mind told him to get out of here now before Minho kills him.

it when a hand gripped his wrist and stopped him from leaving the room. Minho pinned him to the wall and kissed him, hard. Hands caressed Jinki’s thighs while Minho bit his hyung’s lower lip, silently asking for the permission to enter. Tongues danced in a sweet harmony. Minho reached down and grabbed Jinki’s . Jinki gasped and moaned, breaking their kiss. Minho’s tongue suddenly made its way down, at Jinki’s Adam’s apple hungrily. Jinki’s legs turned into jelly. 
Then they were too busy in their business that they failed to notice the sudden beep and red small light from Minho’s window.

“Umm…Kibum-hyung,” a little figure started.
“Yes Taemin-ah?”
“Why—why are we recording umm…recording Minho-hyung and Jinki-hyung m-making out?”
“Ah…nothing Taem. I was just kinda not too pleased with someone—that someone, who messed up my beautiful kitchen,” the diva smirked evilly in the dark. “Now hold the camera properly, I will give you strawberry cake after this, okay? I just have to finish my business with Jonghyun-hyung. Okay baby? Bye.” 
The umma sneaked out with a satisfied smile, leaving the confused and innocent maknae in the dark, alone with his camera.




***************************************************

AN: FAIL ENDING IS FAIL. AND WTF IS TFM: MJWACM?????!!!! yes this is kinda a sequel of my previous drabble.though i can't find a coherent plot from that drabble and decided to make new plot instead. and for you who expect some scenes from Jinki with skirt, I'M SORRY I CAN'T WRITE THEM. seriously i've tried again and again, but it always ends up riddiculous and how can someone's giggling when read ? so i just deleted it xD