the bed

onho (lol whatta title)

Drabble 2
Crunch crunch crunch.
Crunch crunch crunch crunch.

Minho blinked at the darkness then frowned, annoyed by the weird crunchy sounds.

Crunch crunch.

And, it wouldn’t stop. He kicked his blanket off and sharpened his hearing. After a few moments, he sighed when the sound finally stopped.

Crunch crunch crunch crunh.

Minho is now fully awake. He was tired and just wanted to sleep badly. His body felt like lead and that ing weird sound looks like it just disappears when Minho groaned. Maybe there is a cat or a mice inside their dorm. Minho totally doesn’t like that idea. He laid his body on the bed again, kept quiet and pretended to sleep. His heartbeat (and annoyance) increased when the sound came back, echoing louder because of their quiet dorm.

Crunch crunch crunch crunch.
Minho’s breath hitched when he noticed that the source of that weird sound—was from the bed beside him. He narrowed his eyes as he caught tiny movements on the bed which was completely covered by the comforter. His hand reached out to the blanket and…

“Jinki-hyung!” he nearly shouted. Lee Jinki, SHINee’s fearless leader, was curled on his bed with a bag of chips held in his right hand and the other one was half way to his mouth.
“Umm, eh, Minho-yah?” Jinki’s reply was a mere whisper. He locked eyes with Minho for a good minute before dropping it down. He looked greatly embarrassed, like a son caught red-handed while reading and watching .
“Why are you grabbing snacks at midnight hyung? Aren’t you on a diet?” Minho questioned.

It was true. He knew their manager specifically ordered their leader to stop his midnight snacking. It was becoming a habit for Jinki, a habit that made his cheeks puffier and his ier. Honestly, Minho doesn’t particularly mind that. In fact, he believed that Jinki looked cuter with puffy cheeks. But, he was also concerned with Jinki’s health. Too much carbohydrates can harm your health. And, with their endless and difficult dance routines, Minho found that Jinki was more easily tired these days. So yes, Jinki had to diet.

“But, I’m hungry.” Jinki whined softly, not willing to annoy the other member’s precious sleep.
“You just had your dinner hyung. Anything too much is bad.” Minho placed a hand out and tried to remove the snack from Jinki’s clutches.
“But-but my tongue is bitter! I have to chew something…”

Minho chuckled and leaned forward, kissing Jinki full on the lips. Jinki gasped and fell on his bed. Completely surprised by the other’s sudden act.

“Is your mouth still bitter?” Minho whispered on Jinki’s ear.
“Y-yes it is.”

Minho pulled Jinki again and kissed him harder. He tangled their tongues and the corner of Jinki’s swollen lips.

“Still bitter?” he smirked.
“...yes. It’s more bitter.” Jinki grinned, his eyes glinting playfully.

The bag of potato chips laid forgotten on the floor.