Chapter 1

WHO ARE YOU ?

I stand alone in the darkness

The winter of my life came so fast

Memories go back to my childhood

To days I still recall


Oh how happy I was then

There was no sorrow there was no pain

Walking through the green fields

Sunshine in my eyes

 

I'm still there everywhere

I'm the dust in the wind

I'm the star in the northern sky

 

I never stayed anywhere

I'm the wind in the trees

Would you wait for me forever?

( Forever)

 

Taemin’s POV:

 

I was sitting quietly on the bed for a while, my eyes couldn’t stop staring at the cake in front of me. A chocolate cake. I wonder if that person who liked this taste so much, could she have a cake like that for today ? Is she smiling in joy or crying in sadness right now ? Oh yes, today is 29th March, the day I wanted to forget so many times but in the end I still did this again. The different thing was this year instead of 15 candles, I had to buy 16 ones, not like last year.

Without a thought, my mouth starred singing a song, it wasn’t “Happy birthday” song, it was a weird song : “ Black Bird”

There is a bird, it’s called “black bird”

Its wings are black

Its legs are black

And its eyes are black, too

But I don’t hate that bird

Because just like me

Nobody can find us in darkness….

 

Every word still lingered in my mind, I thought I would forget that stupid song someday. But it seemed that song engraved too deep in my heart. I felt my eyes pretend to move a tear.

I just held on when I realized someone was coming.

- “Stop singing that weird song” – A blond hair boy came to near me – “ You made us scare whenever you sang that song”.

- “Alright. Jonghyun hyung !” – I smiled, tried to hide my emotion.

- “What is this ?” – he pointed at the cake – “A cake, candles and a weird song ? Oh my ! Taem ! You made me more worry about you. Why did you always do those things every year. Is today a special day to you ?”.

I shook my head and brought out a fake laughter :

- “ No, just a random day to me. I’m sorry for making you worry. I promise next year I wont do this again. Don’t worry anymore.”

- “Alright. Sometimes I couldn’t understand what were you thinking.”- Jonghyun sighed when looking at the cake again. He mumbled – “why chocolate cake ? I thought you hate sweet foods. By the way hurry up. We’ll have to be at studio in 30 next minutes. Key’s nagging me to call you because he didn’t see any signs of you”.

- “ Oh. I’m sorry. I forgot. Ok! Just go first, I’ll follow you after changing my clothes”.- I stood out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom.

 

 

At Studio ….

Nobody’s POV:

- “ It’s just a demo for your new album, but I think you guys should focus on your own parts. Today Taemin’s part wasn’t good enough. You lost the rhythm, Taemin.”- The producer said before leaving the room – “ Next time you should do better than this. We’re done here. Good bye !”.

- “ Goodbye Mr. Kim.” – five boys stood up and bowed to the man.

Onew tapped Taemin’s shoulders slightly and gave him a smile :

- “It’s alright, Taem. This is a hard song. It’s not easy to catch up”.

Taemin sighed :

-“ But all of you could expect me.”

Jonghyun shook his head :

- “ It wasn’t because you were bad. I know you could do better than that. It’s just that you didn’t focus on the song. What’s wrong ? you seemed lost your mind all the day.”

- “ Maybe your right. Today wasn’t a good day for me. I wasn’t in the mood…”

- “Then let’s cheer up Taemin. How about having dinner outside ? A party ?” – Key clapped his hands, he was always excited about parties.

Minho took his jacket and came to the doors :

- “ It’s like you wanna cheer up yourself than Taemin” – Minho smirked – “ And I think our manager won’t allow us to do that. By the way I’m going to have dinner with my dad so don’t wait for me. Bye !”.

- “ Yah Minho !”- Key screamed but Minho disappeared behind the doors – “ I can’t believed this ! Why could he go out anytime he wanted but I have to ask Manager hyung whenever I want ?”

Onew laughed :

- “ Because Minho is more truthful than you.”

- “ Why did his dad suddenly want to meet him ? I thought he was still mad at him.” – Taemin asked because he knew Minho’s father still didn’t agree with Minho’s decision to becoming a singer.

- “Yub, but Minho’s father changed his mind”- Jonghyun stated – “ He said if Minho accept this dinner tonight then he’ll let Minho do anything he wants”.

Taemin rolled his eyes :

- “How could you know that ? And it’s just a dinner. Why could it change his father’s opinion ?”

Jonghyun giggled :

- “ I heard them talking on the phone when we were in our room. And It wasn’t a normal dinner. Actually it was a blind date”.

- “ WHAT ?” – Key, Onew and Taemin screamed at the same time.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

At somewhere in Seoul …

Inside a room

A girl was playing with her cute dog on the floor. Suddenly the doors was opened, an annoy voice appeared :

- “ Yah, Sul. Don’t you know what time is it now ? Don’t you remember your date tonight ?”

The girl turned her head to the doors’ side and pouted :

- “OK. Krys ! I know. Don’t you see I already dressed up ? ”

- “What ?” – Krystal scolded – “ You called this “Dress up ” ? It’s just a simple dress. You should wear something better. You know this is an important meeting, right ?”

Sulli smirked :

- “ Important for what ? Just another stupid blind date. I guess I’ll have to meet another idiot again.”

Krystal sit down on the floor, she gave some cookies to the dog:

- “ Who know, maybe you’ll meet a handsome boy. Don’t regret later because you didn’t look pretty in front of him”.

- “ Don’t worry !”- Sulli punched Krystal’s cheeks slightly – “Even I’m wearing a ugly dress but I still shine. This dress can’t cover my beauty”.

Krystal laughed :

- “ Your being too much confident about yourself Sulli !”

- “That’s why I named myself “Pretty Sulli” don’t you know ? BTW I’m just bought a lastest Album of SHINee for you” – Sulli took out a CD toward Krystal.

- “ OMG. We have just come to Korea and you already had this. Thank you , thank you so much. I thought you wasn’t really interested in them ? “- Krystal hugged Sulli tight.

- “ Yes , I was. I just accidentally saw it when I was passing by a shop. But don’t forget your promise. You have to come to 2pm’s fan-meeting tomorrow with me.”

Krystal took out her tongue :

- “ 2pm, 2pm. All you can say is that ? I didn’t understand what could you see from them ? Alright, I promised, I wont forget.”

- “ Then what about your Shine ? 5 short boys with skinny legs. Sometimes I thought they’re girls, specially this one”. – Sulli pointed her finger toward the CD.

- “ I said it isn’t shyne. It’s SHINee. And he’s Taemin. Why do you always forget his name ? and they’re not short. Actually Minho is 1m81…”

-“ Alright !”- Sulli interrupted Krystal – “ Whatever, I don’t care. By the way don’t let Mimi eat to much cookies. They aren’t good for her. I have to go now.”

 

Krystal held the dog in her arms :

- “ Don’t worry about Mimi. She’ll be alright when being with me. Right , Mimi ? ”

Sulli shook her head :

- “ I can’t get it. I took care for her from the first day, why does she always like playing with you more than with me ?”

Krystal smiled :

- “ Because you always forget her meals. Remember ? I had to remain you so may times.”

- “ Alright, it means I’m a bad mother , right ?”

Krystal laughed :

- “ Don’t be mad. I’m just kidding.”

- “ I know”- Sulli winked at Krystal – “ I’m off now. Bye ”

- “ Good luck Sulli !” – Krystal smiled warmly when she was watching Sulli disappeared behind the door.

Her features suddenly changed into opposite way after that, she hugged the dog tightly, she whispered :

-“ Mimi ah. What should I do now ? Sulli is being happy , isn’t she ? I did a right thing, right ?”

 

Hi ^^ this is second fanfic of mine. Ah really sorry for my bad English ^^