Your Scent

12 + 1 = 13 Wolves

 

LuLi was running through the trees as fast as she could. Giggling and flailing her arms about. She didn’t dare look behind her though. She just ran straight ahead, dodging trees and rocks on the ground. This was the most fun she has had in the longest time. She couldn’t remember the last time she laughed this hard either. Any normal person would have been terrified by the fact that a wolf was chasing them, but not LuLi.

LuLi had been testing one of the boys. She wanted to know if their noses were as strong as they said they were. She wanted to put it to the test.

Earlier that day:

“Baekhyun, how can you not tell that this smells bad?!” LuLi stood next to the older boy by the kitchen stove. He had been attempting to make something for breakfast. Honestly though, it looked and smelled absolutely awful. There was no way in hell any of them were going to even touch his food.

“It smells good to me!” He complained, shoving her out of his way as he grabbed a spoon to stir the hot mess he called food.  LuLi stared up at the boy, looking him over. She reached out and tapped his nose. Startled, Baekhyun jumped a little and blinked his eyes a few times. “What was that for?” he asked and rubbed his nose, secretly wondering if she just put something on it.

“I thought wolves had great senses of smell.” She said as she scrunched up her own nose and tried to stare at it.

For the past couple of months, the boys had been finding her by following her scent. She remembered Kai telling her that her scent had a sweet smell to it and it was easy to pick out in a crowd of people. LuLi thought that it was weird that they followed her based on her scent. It would be less weird if they put a tracking device on her or something. But no, they’d rather smell her.

Beakhyun chuckled yet there was no humor behind it. He looked up at the ceiling and put his hands on his hips. “Oh sweetheart you have no idea.” he rolled his eyes a bit and continued to stir the food.

LuLi stood on her tip-toes and leaned on the counter. She tried to angle herself so she could stare right into his eyes, but he was shifting his body away from hers. “Could you find me just by following my scent?”

“Yes.”

“What if I changed it up, like making myself smell different than usual. How about then?” LuLi puffed her cheeks out at him playfully. Baekhyun was always fun to mess around with. He never liked to lose so he put up a good fight.

“Of course.” He plainly stated, still stirring the food.

“Want to test it then?” LuLi stood up straight when he turned around to stare at her.

He folded his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow, now curious, “Go on.”

LuLi crossed her arms also and stood her ground. Baekhyun chuckled a little at her, but didn’t lose his poker face. “How about I change up my scent in any way that I want and you have to try and find me.”

Baekhyun smirked, knowing how easy this was going to be. He was definitely confident. “Deal.”

LuLi grinned in delight. She clapped her hands and jumped up and down in excitement. “This will be fun!” she grinned at him before sticking her tongue out at him, “I’m going to prove you wrong.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes before turning her around and kicking her lightly in the . “Go already, I don’t have all day.”

LuLi laughed before running off to her room. She circled around in the middle of it, searching for anything to mix up her scent. Her eyes fell on Kris’s t-shirt on his bed and she grabbed it. She searched the room for anything else she could find. On a table by one of the beds, she found all the products that the boys used. She found colons and BB cream among other face products and hair products. She decided to grab a colon and leave the room. Right now she had Kris’s shirt and some colon, but she felt like she needed one more item to mess up her natural scent. Sneaking past Baekhyun in the kitchen, she grabbed an orange.

“You almost ready?” Baekhyun said without turning around to look at her. LuLi hid the items under her shirt so he wouldn’t see what they were.

“Yep. Wait five minutes and then come after me.” She said as she backed away towards the front door.

“Got it.” He said and for the first time tasted his creation. Taking a small bite, he reeled back and scrunched his face in disgust. He stuck out his tongue and reached for his water. “Oh that’s awful.”

“Told you!” LuLi shouted as she left the dorm. She ran down the hall and to the elevator. She decided not to put anything on yet, not till she got outside. This was going to be fun.

 


 

Baekhyun stared at the clock and nodded. “It’s been five minutes.” He walked over to the door and put on his shoes. His eyes started to turn red as he tried to now concentrate on the girl’s scent. Grabbing his sunglasses, he put them on so his red eyes would be covered. Grinning to himself, he threw open the door and ran out. He followed the scent of the girl left in the hallway and on the walls. He could visualize her running down the hall and into the elevator, so he followed his imagination into the elevator.

After leaving the building, he walked outside and got a shock. He wrinkled his nose and took a step back. His senses were confused at the moment. A strong orange aroma was floating in the air, mixing with LuLi’s scent and other unknown smells. He didn’t know if the orange smell belonged to her or not but he decided to follow it.

He walked behind the dorm building and down a sidewalk full of people. Baekhyun lifted his hood over his head and kept his head down, not wanting to be recognized. A young teenage girl stared at him, but he quickly walked past, his head down and hands in his pockets. There were too many scents all at once, but thankfully the orange smell was strong enough for him to still be able to follow.

“Holy-“ Baekhyun stopped in his tracks. He was now getting a new scent. A strong smell he’d recognize anywhere. “Kris?” the boy looked around for the Chinese man. He circled around and glanced around at all the people walking by. He saw no sign of Kris. Walking again, he stopped following the orange smell and followed the smell of his hyung. After a few minutes of following it, he was getting irritated. “Where is he?” pulling out his cell phone he called the boy.

“Kris where are you?” Baekhyun abruptly said into the phone as soon as Kris picked up.

“Home…why?”

“Then why-….” Baekhyun started laughing. He his lower lip and took a deep breath. “Nevermind hyung.”

“Ok then…by the way have you seen my grey t-shirt? I left it on the bed and now it’s gone…”

“I think I have a guess.” Baekhyun grinned as he hung up the phone and put it back into his pocket. Smirking, he started jogging towards the scent of the man he thought he had been following. “Smart LuLi.”

 


 

LuLi was now running in the woods, up a mountain. This was a popular place to go hiking. However, today the trails were pretty empty. Behind her she heard a howl and froze in place. Turning around, there was nothing there, but she could hear the howls in the distance, getting closer and closer.

“Crap!” LuLi turned back to the front and quickened her pace. She ran through the trees, off of the trail, dodging the trees and rocks on the ground.

“AAAWWWOOOO!!” She heard another howl and started to laugh. She knew it was Baekhyun following behind her. She knew she had lost, but she still wanted to play. So she continued to run, hoping he wouldn’t catch up to her so easily. She continued her pace, hoping he wouldn’t catch up. However her feet had other plans.

Tumbling to the ground, LuLi tripped over a branch on the ground. She rolled and rolled for a few feet before stopping on her back, staring up at the sky, a little disoriented.

“Well, look who we have here.” Came a voice from behind her. The girl rolled onto her hands and knees and stared up at the man in front of her. Baekhyun stood over her, arms limp at his sides and panting. He had been running for god knew how long. This girl had some energy. “You know I caught you miles ago, you could have just stopped running way back down the mountain.”

LuLi giggled and looked up playfully at the boy before her. “Why not? It’s fun messing with you.” LuLi was panting just as much if not more than Baekhyun. Clutching at her chest, she tried to calm down her rapid heart rate.

“You brat.” Baekhyun held out his hand for her. “Here.” Without hesitation, she grabbed onto it and let him lift her up, too tired to do it herself. She stumbled into him, not able to keep herself on her feet. Her knees wanted so badly to give out right then and there. If it weren’t for Baekhyun, she would have fallen again to the ground. Grabbing her around the waist, he held her up so she wouldn’t fall.

“You ok?” he asked while looking down at her legs. When he brought his eyes back up to her he realized something. They were really close together. He stared at her in shock for a few seconds. He could clearly see ever speck in her eyes and the beads of sweat on her forehead with how close she was. His eyes trailed down her face till they stopped at her lips. Slowly he moved closer to her, staring at her lips the whole time. He couldn’t stop himself. In the back of his mind he knew he shouldn’t be doing this, but he couldn’t stop himself. He moved in closer and closer.

LuLi’s eyes widened at the nearness of him and watched as he got closer and closer. She remembered Tao in that moment. How when he had kissed her, he instantly belonged to her for life. She didn’t want baekhyun to have to go through that also. Plus she had no desire to kiss him.

“Stop!” LuLi pushed him away and broke away from his arms. She stumbled back a few feet and wiped the sweat from her forehead. She watched as Baekhyun came back to his senses. Shaking his head, he took a few steps backwards as well, distancing himself from her.

“Sorry LuLi, I didn’t mean…” what had gotten into him? He almost KISSED her. He almost kissed one of his best friend’s girl. He almost ruined everything with such a simple and rash act.

“Well that would have been quite an interesting add to this story if you two had actually face.” Came a voice from the side of them. Neither LuLi nor Baekhyun were surprised when they turned and found out who was there. G-dragon. 

 


 

Love triangle? xD we shall see. 

Anyways I will be updating slower from now on. Have a lot going on lately so bear with me. I will update whenever I can.