Chapter 2

In Exchange

  Min slowly made her way to MiHi's. Only to stop and look at her. The girl was half asleep with a lollipop hanging out of . 

"Did you sleep at all last night" Cho Hee asked. 

"Shut Up" she muttered placing her head on the locker door. 

"Don't be mean MiMi" Hei Ryung scolded from behind her. The best MiHi could do was brighten her eyes and give her a half smile,"Hi Umma" Cho Hee looked off onto the distance,"Hey isn't that him?"

"Isn't that who?" "The guy Taemin" she said pointing at a kid with blond hair. 

"Huh, he looks familiar...." MiHi said before shrugging her shoulders,"He's so cute!" 

"I know I am"

"Hi Yoseob" Cho Hee said shaking her head before smiling at Joon. 

"Oh yes Yoseob. Your cute I just wanna-hmmph" Hei Ryung slapped a hand over MiHi's mouth. MiHi tried to take her hand off but failed in doing so, so settled for pouting with her arms crossed. When Hei Ryung finally let go of MiHi she was sleeping. 

"I know she's usually really tired, but why is she this tired?" Yoseob asked.  

"She hacked into the schools system last night to get a picture if him" Cho Hee said pointing towards Taemin,"Because of your dare. We have to turn him into a Kingka before the end of the year"

  "Yeah pretty much" MiHi said nodding,"Ooh! Can I say hi to him! Can I? Can I?!!?" she yelled before running over to him. She smiled before tilting her head. He said something that caused her to back up and slap her forehead. They watched as her lips moved quickly before he laughed and nodded shyly. She pointed to them, before whispering something in his ear. He nods before they make their way over to the group. 

The group of queenka's weren't what you would call an 'ideal' Korean girl. Hell 3 out of the 4 aren't even full korean. Cho Hee is part Chinese, Hei Ryung is part Japanese and MiHi is part Vietnamese. Obviously tanned skin was something that came naturally to them, especially MiHi. Min was the only full Korean in the particular group. She used to be pale, but one trip to America with them and she suddenly had this fascination with tan skin. 

"So MiHi why did slap your forehead?" Cho Hee asked

"I found out he's in my biology, Korean literature, and gym class" she said. 

"Okay...?"

"I sit next to him in all of those classes" she said in depression sinking towards the floor. The six couldn't help but laugh. 

"What are you guys laughing at?" Mir said popping up out of no where.

"THERE MAKING FUN OF MY OBLIVIOUSNESS!" MiHi yelled running behind him. 

"Aw it's okay" he said patting her condescendingly,"Why are you so short?" MiHi drooped her shoulders. 

"Okay guys quit picking on MiHi" Ryungie said before the bell rung. 

"OMFG! My next class is Korean Lit" MiHi squealed. Min tilted her head in confusion "Professor Yunho! Here I come" MiHi giggled "No matter how much she pretends she isn't. MiHi is completely boy crazy" Ryungie said

"Especially over Yunho" Cho Hee said nodding

  "You guys have not seen him shirtless"

"Neither have you!"

  "I beg to differ! He goes to my parents gym. I've seen him shirtless plenty of times" MiHi said smiling, pushing her glasses in a cute manner.

"Come on Taemin!"

  ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Professor Yunho sir?" Jessica asked leaning over his desk showing him her cleavage and the rest of the class her thong.

"Yes Jessica" he said looking at her chest. HEY! He was a guy. They have urges and stuff. Who is he to deny his right to look at her . Besides she should be delighted he is the most sought after teacher in Seoul high anyway. 

He watched as MiHi walked into the room with a boy Taemin I think his name is? She passed Jessica before singing,"I smell desperation. You might wanna pick your dignity up on the way to your seat"

"Alright. Today's subject is Forbidden Love" Yunho said

"What type of forbidden love?" someone asked

"What comes to mind when you think about forbidden love?"

  "Teacher /Student relationships" Jessica said looking at Yunho. 

"Dude how much more desperate are you gonna get?" MiHi asked turning around. 

"Okay. We'll go with that one" he said looking at MiHi,"What do you think it means then MiHi?"

"It's not just nor is teacher/students. It's need to love someone or something that your not allowed to touch or to feel or to want. Because it shouldn't be or rather it's not approved of by society. That's what I think Forbidden Love is" MiHi said nodding,"Romeo and Juliet makes that obvious"

"Interesting view on that. Care to elaborate" Yunho asked. 

"Well...let's go with this teacher student thing that Jessica so 'elegantly' [desperately] blurted out. It's not it's society doesn't approve of it. It's the fact that the school board doesn't approve if it. Love impairs your judgement. If you love someone you view them differently. If your dating someone in a class that you teach. You'll subconsciously favor her over everything else even though you don't think you are. The fact that your superiors don't approve of it makes it so much more...thrilling" MiHi said looking at a magazine.

"Hm...interesting. Get into groups and jot down what you think is the negative and the positives of forbidden love" Yunho said still looking at MiHi.  "Jessica-ssi let's be partners,ne?" MiHi said smiling cutely.  'Huh...there's a reason why they call her the maknae Queenka.....' Yunho watched as she whispered something to Jessica before the girl paled. He could swear that he saw a smirk ghost over her lips before MiHi started talking about the work.  'Interesting Girl' Yunho smirked,'Interesting Girl indeed'