Beat my

What If.....(Eunhae Twist)

No one's P.O.V

"Last one Hyuk! Come on!" Hyuk groaned as he pushed the heavy weight up."Good!" Siwon continued to shower him with compliment. All of the members were scattered around the gym, drenched in sweat. Everyone working hard for when they have to take their shirts off and show off their hardwork.

"Look at you anchovy! Working hard and everything!" Kagin Teased Hyuk. he rolled his eyes and searched for his bestfriend." Where's Hae?" He asked to no one in paricular. "Hae? I think he's—" Kagin was cut off when Hae rushed in with a duffel bag on his shoulder. "Sorry i'm late! I saw a puppy and had to take it to the shelter!" Hae panted out of breath. Hyuk scoffed,"Were not dumb s Hae why were you really late?" Hae stopped his fake panting act and chuckled,"Ok Hyuk, you caught me." Hae put his hands up in a playful manner,"Damn, maybe i should find a new bestfriend, you know me to well." Everyone laughed.

"I was honestly running late, so i had to run as fast as possible but when i was running this high school kid and i collided. Of course i said sorry but he grabbed my collar and pushed me. Me! Lee ing Donghae!" Hae exclaimed. "So? What did you do Lee ing Donghae?" Hyuk smirked. Hae flicked Hyuk off before continuing,"I yelled at him and pushed him into the wall. We were going to fight but an ajusshi came running up to us hitting our heads saying 'YAH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS INFRONT OF ALL THESE ELDERS' and he pushed us and we glared and each other then walked away." Hae ended his story.

"Wah~ Hae you use to be so innocent and cute, but now you probably can bet Hyuk's !" Siwon said. Hyukjae snapped his neck to the handsome model,"Hae. Beat my ? Ha!" Hae looked at Hyuk with his arms crossed,"What's that suppose to mean?" Hae said a bit offended. Hyuk laughed," What." He said like it was nothing. Kagin and Siwon knew where this was going and fast walked away.

"You think you can be me in a fight hyukjae?" Hae stood between Hyuk's legs. Hyuk looked up from the bench he was sitting on,"Noo, i know i can beat you in a fight." Hyuk shrugged and got up to hop in the shower were the other guys were at. Hae stood there amazed and taken back. He watched as Hyuk strode to the showers.

That Bastard!

 

Hae didn't get to work out, not like he needed to with his hot body, since the guys were already done he decide to leave with them. He was furious at how Hyuk took his manliness so lightly. Hyuk didn't think much of it and didn't know he had upsetted Hae. Until they got in thier dorm.

Hae and Hyuk stepped into their shared dorm. Hyuk was curious at how seprate Hae was being towards him. "Hae? You ok?" Hyuk asked with concern. Hae stopped in the middle of the living room and turned around. " You said it. Come on Hyukjae. Beat my ." Hae said with a serious face. Hyuk was confused. Then, Hae was inches away from Hyuk's face.

Oh .