Well, that escalated quickly.

What If.....(Eunhae Twist)

Part 2. Kekek~

___________________________________________

"Ah~ you must be Hyukjae!" A lady that looked like she was in her mid 30's greeted Hyuk. "Yeah, yeah,yeah. Where are the brats at?" Hyukjae said looking pass the women into the classroom he was directed to. "Oh, u-um they are outside playing go straight back there and then your there!" She cheerfully said. " stop ing screaming." He harshly said to the women before walk pass her to go to the playground. She stood there in shock acraid of what she got her self into.

All the kids were running around, playing on swings, sliding down slides and laughter filled the air. Hyukjae thought this would be easy and sat on a seesaw and watch the kids play. This was just like babysitting...he didn't do . When Hyukjae was sitting on the seesaw to twin girls came up to him. They bothhad pigtails and both had cute rosy cheeks. One of them giggled and said," Excuse me but my sister and i would like to play on the seesaw can you please move?" The girl said with a toothy grin. The other girl nodded viciously scaring Hyukjae that her head may fall off.

"No." Hyukjae said and countinued to watch the kids.The twins looked taken back and glanced at each other, then looked at the biggest child out of all off them. "Pwease~" the other girl said. "No. My imaginary friend is on here." The girls looked even angrier and the intellegent one said," There's no such thing! It's imaginary my mommy said it's only in your mind~" the girl said with a tauting voice. Hyukjae rolled his eyes and scoffed,"Can you see your brain?" The girl looked confused," No." Hyukjae looked at her " Does that mean you don't have a brain then?" The girl huffed "No!" Hyukjae snickered," Then it's the same with my imaginary friend." Then the girl glared at hyukjae. "Mister can you see my feet?" Hyukjae looked at the girl's feet. "Yes~" she smirked,"then take this!" The little girl slammed her foot into Hyukjae's shin and ran away.

Hyukjae mentally cried.

like a .

Hyukja got off the seesaw afraid that the girl may come over with her gang. He found a bench and sat there massaging his ache shin. He closed his eyes waiting for the day go get over with. Then..

"Hi!" There was a cheerful voice. Hyukjae opened his eyes to see a cute, adorable brunet infront of him. He melted a little- ok a lot inside. "Hi." The little boy gave him a crooked smile, " The name is Donghae, but you call me Hae or captin fish. I really would like it if you called me captin fish." Hae sId with his doe eyes. Hyukjae looked down with his real gummy smile. It's been a while since he smiled. "My name is Lee Hyukjae but you can call me...monkey or anchovy." Hae giggle cutely, "Can we be friends?" Hyukjae smiled mentally but put a suprised face on, confusing Hae.

"I thought we were already friends?"

Donghae giggled and Hyukjae melted, glad he made the other laugh.Then Hae huffed and sat beside Hyuk pouting a little bit. Hyukjae looked down at the brunet. "What's wrong captin fish?" Hyukjae smiled a little. "Well, you see monkey. No one wants to play with me. They say they hope i get a fin like nemo." Hyukjae thought about what that meant and said, "ah~ that's not nice. I think they meant you have a spirt like nemo." Hyukjae smiled at him and hae looked at him and smiled back. He nodded and there was a moment of silence.

Hyukjae saw how deep hae was in thought after awhile and asked, " Hey, whats on your mind?"

That sir, was a mistake.

Hae looked at Hyuk a bit creepy like and said,"." Hyukjae had an disbelief face on. "What!?!" Hae was taken back by the outburst. " well, i don't know what it means but when i went in the classroom to potty i heard my teacher say something about bad kid and ." Hyukjae sighed. " that son of a .." He mumbled. Donghae eyes brighten up and said, " i know what that means my mommy calls my daddy that all the time! She said it means friend!" Hyukjae was shocked again.

Hae jumped off the bench and turned to Hyukjae,"Welp, bye son of a ." Then he ran off.

Hyukjae fainted

 

there it is! Hope you like it i'll it another day! Like i said before done on my phone homies! Anyways bye! Subscribe and comment.