Date

Change of life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3GgvcE48Y *Eric Nam- heaven's door*

Nari's POV:

 RING RING RING RING

 Wakie Wakie Wakie~ Morning! For the first time in my life in the past 19 years I don't find the alarm clock annoying. For the first time I want to wake up in the morning. For the first time I smile when I juz woke up in the morning other then that family trip... Aigoo Nari its the past DON'T think about it already! You have B.A.P, ommas, appas and Hyojin. 

 Oh well, shall go and shower.Lalalalala~ I looked at myself in the mirrior while brushing my teeth and I realised that I cannot stop smiling. I look so pedo._. Is it juz me or the power of love is juz sooooooo GREAT. Kekekekekeke Maybe its juz me._. Hmmm... What is Jongup doing now? I wonder if he is up already... And if he is, what would he be doing eh? OMO I am like some stalker. ><

Jongup's POV:

 RING RING RING RING

 Shut up alarm! I groaned as I hit the stop button. Arghh I still want to sleepppp. I don't want to go to school. Today the lessons are all boring and I might even fall asleep during lesson. =_= Im going to sleep for about another 10mins then I shall go and shower.  Woohoo~ Back to dream land~

*Beep* Oh there is a message... Who messages early in the morning? ' Message: Morning Jongup! ^^ Did I wake you up? ' OMO its from noona. Woooooo~! /dances around the room blushing/ I replied back to noona, ' Message: Morning to you too noona! ^^ I woke up already. '. Kekekekekeke. Neoman boyeo yoohoo~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eSdRoyg9LM I think so this is the first time in the life, im in a good mood early morning. Yoohoo~

Himchan's POV:

 Ahhh morning to myself~ Last night those two lovebirds. Awwww. There is test today... Aish test ruins my mood and I have not completely understand the topic though, juz hope that I would pass the test later so that I would not get hit by omma and appa on my head as I failed the previous test. I remember what I suffered, aww my poor weak head. Essh shall go take a quick shower and go down.

 *knock knock* " Hyung! Can I have some of your toothpaste cause my finished. " Youngjae asked as he came into my room holding his toothbrush in his right hand. " No morning? How rude. No toothpaste for you. Hmmp! "  " Sorry hyung! Good Morning hyun~ Mind giving some toothpaste to me? "  " Kekekeke thats better. Come and take it now before I change my mind. "  " Thanks hyung~ You are so impatient. Mehrong " Youngjae said as he quickly ran back to his room before I could react. 

/At dinning table/

Zelo's POV:

                                                              

 Himchan hyung did not want to cook as he wanted to do a final revision for the test and Youngjae hyung cannot cope without Himchan's help thus today breakfast was cereals with milk. One by everyone was already at the table eating their breakfast. I kept on pouring more cereals and milk into his bowl as I was still growing. Kekekekeke~ During the breakfast, everyone kept on teasing Jongup hyung and Nari noona. When they are teasing, sometimes Yongguk hyung would join in to have some fun but sometimes he would stop them as the couple were blushing way to madly.

No one's POV:

/In the car on the way to school/

 They decided not to tease the couple anymore and give them alittle break. Jongup and Nari were sitting at the back of the car holding each other hands and looking down or out of the window trying to hide their totally red blushing face. But Yongguk saw them blushing through the car front mirror and had a small smile formed at his lips. When they reached school, both of them released their hand and told the others not let other students know their relationship as they had agreed when messaging each other last night before getting off the car. Screaming and shoutings filled the school as usual. All of them went their own seperate ways. When Youngjae and Nari were about to enter their classroom, Nari reminded Youngjae again not to leak out anything to the school. And Youngjae nodded his head understanding their reason.

/Skips to after school in the car/

 " Did you guys leak out anything? " Nari asked almost immiediately when everyone got in and the doors were closed. " No. "    " Both of your secret are safe woman. Don't worry. "      " I almost said. BUT I didn't. "      " Nope. "     " Essh this woman is so paranoid. "       " Cherry tomato I heard you! "      " Jongup control your woman "      " Ahh Noona chill... they did not leak it out. " Jongup said as he held Nari's hand.

" Noona later can we go on a date? " Jongup whispered softly to Nari so that the rest would not hear and start to tease them again. " Hmm... sure anyways i don't have to handup my homework tomorrow. " Nari agreed and a smile plastered on both of their faces.

Yongguk's POV:

/reached home/

 *knock knock* " Yongguk hyung? "       " Jongup come in. Why did you come and find me? "      " Ahem... Juz to inform you that later im going on a date with noona. "      " Ahh Okay. So will you guys be eating lunch with us? "       " No... But dinner yes. "      " Okay. Be homed before 6.30pm or else no dinner for both of you. Enjoy your date! "     " Thanks hyung. We are going soon. " Kekekekeke feeling happy when seeing my two dongsaengs going out. Hope that they would be sweet and loving couple and hope that they would be together for long or forever. I smiled at the thought of them before going to find Himchan.

Youngjae's POV:

 When I was watching the TV I heard footsteps from the stairs and saw Jongup and Nari all dressed up. " Out for a date eh? "       " Y-yes hyung. "       " Yeah. "        " Hmm okay. Did you guys informed Yongguk hyung already? "        " Yes I told Yongguk hyung that we are going out and will be back for dinner already. "        " Okay have fun and enjoy your date! Bye. " They thanked me and bid goodbye before wearing their shoes and went out. Soon after they went out, my stomach growled and I went to find Himchan hyung to cook or order food.

 

Daehyun's POV:

 Im hungry... Is there any food here? Food where are you~ Foodie foodie foodie~ Foodie where are youuuuu~ I was searching around the kitchen when I saw Jongup and Nari leaving the house together. Kekekekekeke they look great together! Ahhh somehow im jealous. Only if I have a girlfriend then I could bring her out and eat different yummy foods together! When I was talking about food, my stomach growled again. Hmm.. I shall go and ask Himchan hyung to cook lunch or order some food for us.

                         *Imagine jongup wearing this set of clothes*

Jongup's POV:

 Noona asked where were we going and I said that we are going to have lunch before going to the beach for our date. Noona nodded her head excitedly while I juz smiled at her cuteness. While we were walking to the restaurant to have lunch, I slipped my hands into her hands blushing. Soon we reached the restaurant and we order 2 bowls of mool naeng myun(cold noodles). While waiting, I asked noona if I could call her by her name as we were dating and she agreed! I was so excited so I kept on calling ' Nari Nari Nari Nari Nari Nari ' she was abit irritated so she joined me ' Jongup Jongup Jongup Jongup  Jongup Jongup '.  " Here is your mool naeng myun. " Both of us thanked her as her set the bowls on the table. " Cheonmaneyo. Aigoo you two look so cute together! Sweetest couple! "      " Ahh nae. Kamsahamnida. "      " K-kamsahamnida ajumma. " Both of us stuttered and blushed upon hearing her. Seeing that both of us blushing so much she decided to leave us alone. We ate while talking and kept on laughing until our stomach was in pain end up not finishing the noodles. We thanked the ajumma before leaving the restaurant.

Nari's POV:

 Hand in hand we walked to the bus-stop, after chatting for some time the bus came and we hoped onto the bus. After 30mins of chatting and laughing in the bus, we finally reached the beach. I could smell the beach smell from the bus-stop causing me to feel relaxed right away. Suddenly I had a playful pan, thus I quickly dragged Jongup to the water and started splashing water at him. Soon from a playful water splash changed to a water fight. All of us were completely soaked from head to toe. Luckily there was a little shop opened. It sells clothes,foods and etc. We bought a packet of cheetos, a bottle of orange juice and a pair of couple tees as there only sold couple tees. We went to change before taking a selca which has Jongup back-hugging me and both of us blushing alot *got the idea from WGM Taemin & Naeun* as a memory of our first date. We sat down to rest for awhile. We ate the snack and drank the orange juice. OMO INDIRECT KISS! Jongup saw my red face and asked me am I okay. I said that the sun was too hot so my face is red and luckily he belived. After resting enough, we decided to head home so that we could reach home before 6.30pm or not we would not have any dinner.

Youngjae's POV:

 I heard that the door opened it means that Jongup and Nari were back. Suddenly I heard Daehyun hyung screaming " OMO COUPLE TEE!! " . I turned my head to see and in a flash everyone were at the door looking at them. All of us had a smirk on our face and immdiately we started to question and tease them. They tried to escape from us but they cann't since it 5 VS 2. After some time, Yongguk hyung told us to stop it and let them go wash up before coming down for dinner.

Daehyun's POV:

 When they went up, I used my ninja skills to sliently spy them without them knowing. Jongup sent Nari to infront of her room and took out her wet clothes from his bag passed to her before leaving to his room. Psh juz like that I thought there would be something more to see. Esh im going back to the living room and continue eating.

Yongguk's POV:

 " Yah Daehyun stop eating your snacks and come eat your dinner. " Daehyun put away his snacks sulking and went to sit at the dinning table and start eating again. We decided to ask Jongup and Nari about they date and they told us everything and even showed us their selca at the beach making all of us jealous. All of us at that moment hoped that we were in a relationship too. After dinner, all of us gathered in front of the TV before going to sleep.

No one's POV:

 Jongup and Nari went up to their rooms first. Before Nari entered her room, Jongup gave her a good night kiss on her forehead  and went back to his room. That night they did not text each other as they were too exhausted from the date. Soon the others were chased to go sleep by Yongguk as there were still school tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of chapter 11

I kind of changed my style of typing. And made it longer. Is it okay?

Hope that you guys are enjoying^^

ITS CHERRY TOMATO BIRTHDAY!  #ItsZeloDay

     

 I LOVE ALL OF YOU! <33

*I don't own any pics*