Final

Hyung's Spoiled Dongsaeng [Two-Shots]

 

 

When Chanyeol woke up the next morning, his hyung was no longer by his side. He looked at the watch and it was only 7.30 a.m. Chanyeol got out of the bed and went to check the bathroom. His hyung was not there. Chanyeol later found out that Kris' personal belongings such as handphone, wallet and wrist watch were nowhere to be seen. Looks like Kris had left already.

“Hmmm... So last night he wasn't kidding when he said he needs to get up early today. But where does he go so early in the morning?”

Then, Chanyeol took his handphone and sent a message to Kris.

 

To: Kris Hyung Who Belongs to Chanyeol Only

Message: Hyung~ ^^ where are you?

 

Kris took longer than usual to reply his message. Even after Chanyeol finished washing his face and brushing his teeth, there was still no reply from Kris. Chanyeol decided to go to the kitchen while waiting for his hyung’s message. When he was just about to drink a glass of water, his handphone beeped, signalling the arrival of the long awaited message from his hyung.

 

From: Kris Hyung Who Belongs to Chanyeol Only 

Message: Airport.

 

Chanyeol's eyeballs almost popped out after reading the message. He was too shocked that he didn’t realize the glass he was holding had slipped down from his hand. The glass fell on the floor and broke into pieces. The housemaids rushed towards him.

“W-what happened, Young Master? Are you alright?” asked one of the housemaids in worried.

Instead of answering the question, Chanyeol went back to his room and locked himself up. He was so disappointed and sad with his hyung’s reply. With tears started to fall down on his cheeks, he texted back to Kris.

 

To: Kris Hyung Who Belongs to Chanyeol Only 

Message: Hyung! How could you go back to China just like that! Why didn't you tell me that you’re leaving today?! How could you leave without even saying goodbye to me??! You didn't think of my feelings at all! Hyung, you are sooooo CRUEL!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!! HOW! COULD! YOUUUUU…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X(

 

He continued to sob until he heard his phone beeped once again.

 

From: Kris Hyung Who Belongs to Chanyeol Only 

Message: Calm down. I’m not going back to China. I’m going back next week. I already booked the ticket. Don't worry. I’m only here to pick up someone.

 

Chanyeol quickly wiped his tears. His lips curved upward, forming a smile of relief. It looks like he was worried over nothing. He was thinking what to write back to his hyung but suddenly his phone beeped again. Another message from Kris.

 

From: Kris Hyung Who Belongs to Chanyeol Only 

Message: Chanyeol-ah, today I’m going to be very busy. I’ll be at Hanyang University all day long so if I don’t reply to your messages or pick up your calls, DON’T CRY OR DO ANYTHING STUPID. I MEAN IT. Take care. See you later at home.

 

Chanyeol pouted. He threw his handphone onto the bed.

“What’s the point of you coming to Korea if I can’t see you and play with you all the time, hyung? My day is empty and boring as usual,” he complained as if Kris was really in front of him.

“What makes you so busy at that Hanyang University, anyway? Seriously, are you giving a lecture or something?” he continued to whine.

Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped up in his mind.

“Hyung, should I go to Hanyang University and find out what you're doing? Kekekekekeke~! You must be really surprised, right? Kekekekeke~~!”

Without further ado, Chanyeol grabbed his towel and prepared himself up to go out to see Kris at Hanyang University.

“Hyung, I'm coming~!”

 

 

*****

 

Kris sat alone at the cafeteria while waiting for Tao to come back from the toilet. Suddenly, someone came from his back and covered his eyes. Lines of wrinkles formed on Kris' forehead. He couldn't think of anyone else other than Tao as the person who did that to him. Tao was with him all day long since morning so logically, it would be Tao who covered his eyes. It can't be anyone else.

However he was feeling a bit suspicious. He had known Tao for a long time and Tao is not a type of person who would joke around with him like that. It was awkward for him but he decided to just play along with Tao.

Kris cleared his throat.

“I know it's you. Who else would it be? My little brother,” said Kris.

“Hyung! How do you know it’s me?” exclaimed Chanyeol excitedly. He didn't know that Kris's answer wasn't actually meant for him.

Hearing that familiar voice, Kris immediately turned around.

“Chanyeol?” he asked in disbelief. He stood up. “What are you doing here?” He was really surprised.

Chanyeol giggled.

“Eyyy~ hyung. Why are you pretending to be surprised when you already knew it’s me. Kekekekeke! Ahh, hyung~ You can tell it's me with just my touches! You have no idea how happy I am!!”

Instead of feeling excited like Chanyeol, Kris let out a heavy sigh. He palmed his forehead in despair. He’s in big trouble, seriously.

Kris' depressed expression made Chanyeol uneasy.

“Hyung, why you look unhappy? You don’t like to see me?” asked the younger. His expression slowly became darker.

Kris shook his head.

“No, it’s not like that. I'm glad to see you,” denied Kris.

“I'm glad to see you, but right now, you really should not be here.” Kris added.

 Chanyeol frowned. He didn't understand what Kris meant with his words. Why can’t he be there at that moment?

“Come, I’ll take you out of this place,” said Kris suddenly.  He tried to grab Chanyeol’s arm but Chanyeol flinched, avoiding Kris’ grasp. Kris tried to grab him again but Chanyeol was still avoiding.

“I know you don’t like it but you really have to leave this place,”

“I don’t want to!! Do you know how difficult it was for me to find you in this huge university? I went to all faculties to look for you and now you want me to leave just like that? No, I’m not leaving! I’m staying here with you no matter what!” answered Chanyeol stubbornly.

Kris sighed.

“Believe me, I do this for your own good. You really should leave this place now. I promise after I settle everything here, I will spend my time with you. I will do whatever you want, okay? Okay? I promise,” Kris tried his best to convince Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shook his head.

“No, I'm not leaving. I won't move even an inch!” replied Chanyeol. He folded his arms across his chest. He was determined.

Kris was left with no choice. He grabbed his dongsaeng forcefully and brought him out of the cafe. Chanyeol was shocked. He kept whining and struggling but Kris ignored all his plead. It’s true that Kris loves his dongsaeng so much and spoiles him by giving him whatever he wants, but sometimes, when he needs to, he can also be very strict towards his younger brother.

Right at that moment, Tao came back from the restroom and accidentally bumped into the two brothers. He fell down and Kris quickly let go of Chanyeol to help him up. Chanyeol saw Tao's face and he felt like he had seen him before. The guy looked familiar to him.

“Tao, are you alright?” asked Kris after Tao managed to stand up. Tao nodded and asked Kris not to worry.

Hearing the name, Chanyeol’s face changed immediately. Automatically he remembered where and when did he see that guy. He never met him face-to-face but he recognized him through his pictures on Kris' phone. That guy is Kris' another stepbrother, Huang Zitao. He's like the “Chinese version” of Chanyeol. Chanyeol is the son of Kris’ current stepmother meanwhile Tao is the son of Kris' current stepfather.

Yup, Kris' family is complicated like that…

Chanyeol knew of that boy existence in Kris' life since long time ago but he's not interested to know much about him. He knows the boy is living under one roof with his hyung after their parents got married. He also knows that the boy and Kris grew up together. But that’s all. That’s all he needs to know about that boy, other than his name and his age. For Chanyeol, the more he knows about Tao, the more he would feel jealous. Tao can be with Kris and see him everyday. He must have lots of memories with Kris compared to him. Just thinking about it already made Chanyeol sad. Because of this, Chanyeol prohibits his hyung from mentioning anything about Tao whenever they are together. 

For him, whenever his hyung is in Korea, his hyung has only one stepbrother and that person is him, Park Chanyeol. Whenever his hyung is in Korea, everything must be about him. His hyung can only look at him, talk about him and no one else other than him can be called as dongsaeng. Korea is his territory. Korea is where Kris Wu Yifan belongs to Park Chanyeol only. Korea is where his memories with Kris would be created, so no one should interrupt his moment with Kris no matter what. He would do anything to keep it that way. He won't let Tao invade his territory and he would do anything to protect his throne as the king of Kris' heart.

“Oh? You're... Park Chanyeol, right?” asked Tao suddenly, bringing Chanyeol back into reality.

Chanyeol was surprised with the sudden question. He gave Tao an uncomfortable look.

“Hmm.” answered Chanyeol simply. His expression is cold.

Tao gave him a smile. “I heard so much about you from Kris gege. Hi, I'm Tao. Nice to meet you,” said Tao. He strecthed out his hand to Chanyeol, want to have a handshake with him.

Chanyeol stared at Tao's hand while thinking what to do. He was very suspicious. Why was his “enemy” trying to be friendly with him? Was Tao being genuinely sincere towards him or were all these things a trap that Tao set cunningly for him? What was Tao trying to do actually?

Chanyeol then looked at Kris and gave him a stare that only Kris knew the meaning behind it. Kris bit his lips. To be honest, among the three young gentlemen in front of the cafeteria at that moment, he was the most nervous one. Having his two stepbrothers meeting each other like this was the last thing he wanted to happen in his life. He just couldn’t imagine what kind of “riot” would occur next.

Honestly he’s not worried about Tao. Compared to Chanyeol, Tao has a much lesser or zero tendency to cause the “riot”. This is because Tao is not possessive and sensitive like Chanyeol. He’s more open and understanding compared to the Korean guy. Besides that Tao didn't grow up alone like Chanyeol did. The whole of Tao’s family including his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins live together in the same mansion. He had never experience extreme loneliness like Chanyeol did. Besides that, Tao is quite independent and self-reliable person. He is not the type of kid who would cry and report to his family if someone stole his candy, took his pencil etc. He likes to solve his own problem and does things according to his own way. He also likes to spend his time with his friends more than his family. All these things make Tao naturally less attached to Kris. They do get along well but their relationship is just normal – it’s nowhere near to how Chanyeol and Kris’ relationship is.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. He has a much higher tendency to cause a “riot” due to this accidental encounter. As we all know, Chanyeol is very clingy and possessive towards Kris. If possible, he wants to be with Kris all the times. He hates it when Kris doesn’t pay attention to him. If Kris reads newspaper when he’s talking, he would crumple the newspaper and tear it into million pieces. If Kris watches television, he would turn it off and throw the remote control away. Sometimes Kris would get mad and scold Chanyeol whenever he feels his dongsaeng had gone beyond the limit but it would be useless because later, Chanyeol would be even more extreme. Sometimes he would protest and rebel by having hunger strike. His hunger strike would stop only if Kris is the one who bring the food to him and feed him.

He is really capable of pulling all crazy ridiculous stunts which can give Kris severe headache. But Kris still loves him anyway…

“Excuse us for a second,” said Chanyeol suddenly before grabbing Kris' arm and pulled his hyung to follow him.

Tao who was still waiting for Chanyeol to accept his handshake could only stand in confusion as he watched Kris being dragged away by the Korean guy. Kris sent a hand signal to Tao asking him to wait there for awhile. Tao could only nod.

“What the hell was that, hyung?! Why is he here??” asked Chanyeol angrily after they arrived at a hidden corner not so far from the café.

“I can exp–,”

“So he is your appointment today? He’s the reason you need to sleep early last night and refuse to play with me??”

“Actually I–,”

“So, this is why you visit to Korea secretly? You come not because of me. You come because you want to play and have fun with him. Waaahh…. You’re unbelievable, hyung. After six months we haven’t seen each other… How could you…”

“Yah, it’s no–,”

“Tell me honestly, hyung. Between me and him, who do you love more? It’s him, right? Actually you love him more than you love me, right? Right?”

Kris stared sharply at Chanyeol. He couldn’t take being cut off by his younger brother anymore. He couldn’t stand being misunderstood without having a chance to justify.

“Yes, I love him more than I love you. He’s the best little brother I ever had in my life. Happy now?”

Chanyeol was shocked with what Kris had just said. He was taken aback. The words broke his heart into million pieces. Slowly, tears started to form in his eyes.

 “Now only you shut up, huh?”

Chanyeol looked at Kris in disbelief. “H-hyung…”

“It’s my turn to speak now. Don’t say a word and only listen to me. I admit that I come to Korea this time not because of you. I admit that I come because of Tao. But I’m not here to play or have fun with him. Tao is going to enter Hanyang University. I come here only to help him with the registration process since my stepfather can’t come because of his urgent matter in US. I keep this as secret because I know you’re not going to like it. I know you’re going to act this way,” explained Kris.

Chanyeol didn’t say anything. He kept staring at Kris with teary eyes.

“I know you don’t like this. I know it very well. I also know that you’re very sad and pissed off to see me with Tao. But for over the past 20 years I have done nothing for Tao. He grew up so independently that he never asked anything from me and never asked for my help even in difficult situation. This time he also didn’t asked for my help but for once, I really want to do something for him. For once, I really want to be a good brother for him. I know it’s hard for you, but please understand,”

Chanyeol bit his lips.

“So you’re going to be a good brother for him…by neglecting me?”

“No, I’m not neglecting you. Who says I’m neglecting you? Ahh, I know it would turn out like this… That’s why I asked you to leave the café just now. I don’t want you to see Tao. I don’t want you to know that he’s here. You should’ve listened to me,” said Kris.

Chanyeol lowered his head and looked down at the ground.

“So now it’s all my fault…” he said with tears started to roll down on his cheeks. He misunderstood Kris’ words again.

Kris sighed.

“Yah, don’t cry. You know I don’t like to see you cry the most. Don’t cry,”

“How am I supposed not to cry when you say you love Tao more than me, when you say you want to be a good brother for him right in front of my face and then made me realize that this is all my fault? How am I supposed not to cry with all these painful things, hyung?”

Kris didn’t reply anything. He knew no matter what he say at that moment would only hurt Chanyeol even more. In the end he could only pulled Chanyeol into his arm and hugged him.

Chanyeol didn’t hug him back. He’s sulky and he wanted his hyung to notice that.

Kris rubbed Chanyeol’s back softly to comfort him. After awhile, he finally said, “How about like this then, you lend me one day to help Tao and in return I will pay back three days for you. I will extend my stay in Korea,”

Rather than baing happy with the suggestion, Chanyeol pushed his hyung away.

“Only three days?? For something huge and intolerable like this? Are you kidding me, hyung? One week!!”

Such an ungrateful kid.

“No. I’m a working man. Five days,”

“Deal. Five days. You said it. You said five days. Dare to make it four-days-and-a-half and I will burn your passport. I’m not kidding,” threatened Chanyeol.

His tears have stopped falling down. Even though he’s still sad with the fact that Kris would leave him alone that day to help Tao, he’s somewhat contented with the idea of having five days extra to spend with his hyung.

Kris pulled Chanyeol into his hug again. “My dongsaeng is growing up so well. He even know how to bargain with me now,”

“Well, my hyung is a great businessman. I learn trading from him,” answered Chanyeol proudly before hugging his hyung back.

Kris could only smile.

“I think I need to go now. Tao has been waiting for so long for me. You too, need to go now,” said Kris.

“Hyung, you’re gonna leave just like that? You have to give me the deposit first!”

Lines of wrinkles formed on Kris’ forehead. “Deposit?”

 Without saying anything Chanyeol drew his face closer to Kris and landed his lips on his hyung’s.

“This…” said Chanyeol after he broke the kiss.

Kris quickly smacked his brother’s head after he realized what had just happened.

“Yah! How many times I told you that you CANNOT kiss me! I’m a man and I’m your brother!”

Chanyeol giggled. “Because you’re a man and you’re my brother I kiss you. Hehee~ See you at home, hyung. Anyong~~”

Kris placed his hands on his waist as he watched his naughty dongsaeng leave the place with a big smile on his face. That younger really looked like he just won a big match in his life.

“How come he keeps gaining profit when I’m the one who works in business field and even obtained my Master from Harvard?” Kris wondered.

“I did spoil him too much, didn’t I? Aishh that kid….”

 


A/N:

Sorry for the long delay. I've been very busy with assignments and exams. Thanksfor subscribing, voting and commenting on this story. It means a lot to me since this is my first exo fanfic ever.

It's November! It,s Krisyeol month!!! Hope i will have some free time to write fanfic on CHanyeol's birthday later.

Hope we meet again, in my new ff. Till then~^^