"Shouri" - Victory

"Shouri" - Victory

Next day

As usual Shori came to Yumi’s house to went to school together.

“Ohayo Mrs.Ishikawa.” say shori after see Yumi’s ka-chan open the door.

“Ohayo shori~ gomen, Yumi not feeling well today. She refuse to go to school.” Explain Yumi mom.

“Souka.. is she okay? Make sure she eats the medicine ne aunty.” Shori worry about Yumi. He knows yesterday incident is on of the reasons Yumi refuse to go school.

“Hai~wakatta. Take care shori.”

“hai~arigatou.” Shori go with a guilty feeling. Mrs.Ishikawa closed the door and look at Yumi who actually behind the door since shori came.

“Yumi is this okay?” her mother asking with a question face.

“Un~ daijoubu. This afternoon I will go for the handball training. Gomen okasan. I need time.”

“Souka.. it’s okay then. Hmm go rest, this afternoon you need more energy for the practice.”

“Hai~…” Yumi go upstairs to her room and have a rest. She grab her phone and text someone.

Shori, I will go to school by myself starting tomorrow. I need time to recover. Hope you understand.” Send to shori by Yumi

Shori feel sad with the message, but he knows the situation. So he just reply “ hai.. wakatta. I hope we can be like before as soon as possible. Take your time. Remember I’m still your friend. Get well soon Yumi.”

Yumi in dillema. She so surprise with yesterday incident.

Shori likes me? Should I accept him? Genki? But Ira…? Hmmm I’ll be crazy if thinking this things.

 

Class 2-2

“hmm Furukawa-san, can I ask you something?” genki suddenly appear from behind her desk.

“hai Iwahashi-kun, what is it?”

“hmm do you know the girl name Ira?”

“Owhh do you means by Asami Suzuhira?”

“Kind of.. actually I bumped with her yesterday. I told her to come to my practice today. But I’m afraid that she forget about it.”

“Souka~ don’t worry! She will come coz she and Yumi is your fans.” Mika-chan giggles after said her statement.

“Hontou? Hahaha arigatou ne~” genki feels relieve after heard the statement and go back to his table.

“hai douita.” As soon as genki left her place, she makes sign to Hiromi that she has a good story to share when recess time. Hiromi blur and just wait until the recess time.

 

Recess time

“Ne mika, what you wanna say with me just now?” Hiromi ask Mika after they manage get the sit at the canteen with Ira and Shori.

“but before that, where Yumi?”

“Yumi absent today. She is not feeling well. Ne shori?” says Ira

“Un~” a simple word came from shori mouth.

“souka~~ hmm okay then, actually it’s about genki!”

“ehh GENKI??!! What?!!!” Ira says with quite loud voice. Shori cover his face. Embarrassed.

“shhh.. I know you excited. Look shori has cover his faced because of you.” Hiromi says and giggles.

“hehehehe gomen shori~”

“Daijoubu… hmm it’s my fault coz follow you here.” Says shori with no emotion faced.

“maaa okay then back to our conversation just now…” mika purposely slow her words.

“ne faster Mika-chan! what is it??” Ira can’t wait for Mika words.

“hehehe actually, genki tell me just now to remind you about coming at his practice today.”

“kyaaaaa!!! Hontou?!! I should call Yumi now!” Ira excited. Actually shori face is turns after heard about genki.

“no need. She needs rest.” Says shori strictly.

“hmm souka.. okay then I will go by myself today.” Ira feels sorry to Yumi coz both of them admired Genki so much.

“Un~ I agreed with shori. She needs rest. Btw she will not come to our handball practice this evening?” say hiromi. Hiromi & Yumi is a handball player for their school. They will have the competition in two more days. So with Yumi condition, can she participate in the competition?

“sou desu ne~” Mika & Ira just remember about it. Three of them wait for shori’s answer. But…

“maa I don’t know about it.” Says shori.

 

 

Handball court

“okay minna ready for today??!!” the handball leader shout spirited.

“hai~~!!!” all of them yell.

“Matte!!” Yumi who just came shout to make sure they wait for me.

“ehh Yumi? You are sick right?” hiromi amazed coz Yumi comes to the practice.

“daijoubu desu! Captain I come!!”

“hahahaha Yumi good!good! okay we will wait for Yumi to change cloth. Before that, all of you can start stretching first.” Leader give the instruction.

“hai~!!” others but hiromi follow Yumi to the room changing cloth.

“ne Yumi daijoubu? But your face looks pale.” Hiromi worry something could happen to Yumi if she pushed herself to practice.

“hai hiromi-chan. I’m okay. It’s Yumi okay. Hahahaha let’s go.” Says Yumi after finish changing.

“hmm okay then. Ikuzo~!” hiromi hope nothing will happen.

After 1 hours practice, Yumi manage to do the practice, even though her performance not so energize like before.

“Minna we will have a rest for 10 minutes.” Leader gives the instruction to the member.

“hai captain~!”

“ne Yumi you know Ira go to the baseball practice today?” hiromi just asking coz she suddenly remember about it.

“ehh I almost forgot about it. Hmm matte ne~ I want take a look for a moment.”

“ehh you need rest. We still training. Remember?”

“hmm only 5 minutes. I will come here after look him. I promised!” Yumi still want to go to the practice.

“hai, wakatta.” She knows Yumi will still go if she say can’t.

“okay jyaaa hiromi.” Yumi runs to went to the baseball field.

When she reach there, nobody at the field. It’s look like the practice is over. Then, she sees Ira at the crowd seat. She makes a decision to go to Ira. But suddenly, Genki came to Ira with a teddy bear and knee in front of Ira like confessing something. She stop at place she stands now, suddenly she felt all things she sees is getting double… a few second after that, she faint and she just remember someone hold her from back. Then everything turns to black~~~

 

Yumi’s bedroom/house

“errr…” Yumi awakes from faints.

“Yumi daijoubu?” ira who beside her with Genki, Mika, Hiromi, Kento and Fuma too.

“where am i?”

“In your room.” Mika answer.

“ehh did I go for handball practice just now?”

“Yumi.. you didn’t remember about it? Let me tell you the story.” Hiromi says and give signal to all the boys to go out.

“Yumi are you feel better?” Ira ask after the boys is waiting at the living room.

“Un.. I’m okay. Btw where shori? I didn’t saw him just now.”

“yumi.. you didn’t remember about sending he message or what?” mika knows about the message coz kento said to her about it, the incident *kiss* happen yesterday.

“ehhh hmm okay.. I remember now.” Yumi now remember about she said to shori.

“Yumi… I know you saw what happen between me and Genki just now.” Says Ira with low voice.

“owhh confession? Omedettou.” Yumi says with a smile. But still don’t know it is fake or real smile.

“etto if you don’t like it, I can reject him. I know how much we likes him.” Ira express her truth feeling. She doesn’t want Yumi to be hurt.

“Ira~ daijoubu. I’m happy for you.  At least you can fulfil our dream. Remember?” Yumi smile. Their dreams is to be Genki girlfriend.

“Hontou? Arigatou Yumi. Suki desu!” Ira burst into tears. Now they are hugging each other.

“Hiromi hug me please.” Mika suddenly interrupt.

“hahaha mika urusei!” hiromi just giggles without hugs Mika.

“Mika-chan, hiromi, let’s hugging each other!” Yumi who lie down, now wake up and hugging Ira,Hiromi&Mika.

“Daisuki!” Ira says and follow by others “Oremodaisuki!” after release the hugs, Mika says something.

“Yumi, about shori… can you think about it once again? Onegai.”

“un~ I think he is so love you.” Add hiromi.

“ehh why I can’t read it like both of you?” Ira curious.

“power of peeps in love ne?” Mika adds.

“Un~!” hiromi agreed.

“Yumi.. can you? Onegai.” Mika still begging Yumi.

“hmm wakatta. I will. But I need time.”

“hontou? Kyaaa arigatou!” Mika hold Yumi’s hands. Yumi just smile.

“Ira! Can you tell us about the confession?” Hiromi curious about it.

“maaa I will but both of you must share about your confession too!” ira makes a deal.

“hai~hai~!” hiromi excited.

“ehh hmm okay then.” Mika adds

“waaa minna!! Okay let’s listen.” Yumi really excited about it. Yup it’s the top secrets but now it will be reveal.

“here we goes mine~~” Ira starts tell them about it.

 

Asami Suzuhira x Iwahashi Genki

“Asami –san right?” ask Genki

“Un~ Asami Suzuhira desu! Gomen I not telling my name before.” Ira giggles.

“hahaha daijoubu. Hmm can you wait until my practice finish?”

“hmm sure. I will.”

“arigatou Asami-san.”

“Douita. Just call me Ira.”

“okay then you can call me Genki.”

“Hai~!”

That cheerful girl really grab genki heart. Her smile, her kawaii looks, makes Genki heart pumped faster than before. Love can change everything.

As soon after the practice.

Genki brings a teddy bear and knee in front of Ira

“Ira, I know we just know each other for only few days but I think I have grab this chance as soon as possible coz I don’t want to lose you. So would you become my first and last girlfriend ever?” Genki confess to Ira.

“ I …..” Ira nodded. Then Genki hugs her tighly. But a few minutes after that, they saw Yumi faint.

 

*end of Ira confession*

 

“Gomen Ira! Hontouni gomen!” Yumi feels guilty coz faint at the wrong place.

“hahaha daijoubu. So who next??!” Ira excited.

“hmm Hiromi!” mika said it faster.

“hahahaha mika-chan.” yumi just giggles.

“okay~okay~ you will be next mika-chan. hai~ here are mine.” Hiromi surrender.

 

Kawaguchi Hiromi x Kikuichi Fuma

 

Actually Fuma fall for Hiromi when he follow Kento to go to Mika classroom. The first girl he looks is Hiromi. It is because Hiromi smile. Hiromi tease Mika coz Kento came to their class, then he sees Hiromi smile. After the meet, Fuma keep on asking Kento to get help from Mika to introduce him Hiromi. At first Kento refuse, but after he asking Mika, and mika ask Hiromi then Hiromi says “Why not” in cool face. So the blind date for them!

Blind date.

“etto.. arigatou for coming. Kikuichi Fuma desu!”

“hahaha un douita senpai. Kawaguchi hiromi desu.” Hiromi just giggles with fuma action.

“hmm you can call me Fuma. Just fuma.”

“hai~ you can call me Hiromi.”

“Hiromi-chan can you be my girlfriend?” ask Fuma without hesitate.

“ehh too fast senpai. I means fuma.” Hiromi giggles again. That’s smile, make fuma heart more doki doki!

“but I have fall for you. I don’t want that’s smile belongs to others.” Say fuma seriously.

“maa..” Hiromi shy with fuma statement and few seconds after that she nodded.

 

*end of hiromi confession*

 

“Funny right?” hiromi giggles.

“hahahaha kawaii fuma senpai!” says Ira.

“Un!” both of mika and Yumi agreed.

“so it’s your turn mika!” says hiromi

“hai~~ so this is mine” says mika

 

Furukawa Mika x Nakajima Kento

Mika is a new member of Piano club’s in her school. Every senpai is tasked by sensei to teach new member. After having a vote, kento is responsible to teach a new member named Furukawa Mika. They become a perfect match when they attend for duo pianist competition. At first Mika thought only her likes Kento, coz she afraid Kento treat her likes his sister. So she keep her feeling until one day after the practice, Kento accompany her to home, but they stop at the park.

“Mika-chan, this is my final year. So next year I can’t be by your side anymore.”

“senpai! Don’t say like that, we can meet. When your semester breaks and my school holidays.” Mika eyes teary coz of Kento words.

“ehh mika-chan don’t cry ne. I just joking.” Kento rubs Mika cheek.

“Senpai, don’t leave me. Promise?” Mika-chan start to cry.

“Hai~ I will not leave you alone. Mika-chan Aieru.” Kento wipes Mika-chan tears.

“Senpai what did you says just now?” Mika shock with the statement.

“Ai.Shi.Te.Ru FURUKAWA MIKA.” Says Kento and smile.

“Aieru too senpai!” says mika and hugs kento.

“Kawaii my girlfriend!” says Kento while hugs mika more tight.

“girlfriend?” mika blur.

“Yup. You are my only girlfriend. After you hugs me just now and this is sign that we are couple now.” Says Kento and release the hugs and put on the ring at Mika finger.

“Senpai!” mika don’t know what to react. So she just hugs him back.

 

*end of Mika confession*

 

“Kyaaa mika-chan your proposal is so sweet!!!”  hiromi say it out loud. The other just nodded and giggles.

“maaa. Hehehehe arigatou.” Mika just smile. Suddenly Yumi room been knock.

“Hai~ coming.” Yumi says. The person who knock the door is Shori. After looks at the person who knock it, mika,Ira & Hiromi excuse themselves for leaving the room. Now only Yumi & Shori in the room.

 

“Yumi.. gomen I break our promise, but I’m too worried about you.” Shori feels guilty coz he break their promise to give Yumi time.

“Daijoubu shori. I’m understand. Gomen coz push you in other day.”

“No. I’m who guilty in this situation.” Says shori and walks closer to Yumi and sit on Yumi bed.

“Nope. I have forget about it. I can’t be distance with you shori-kun!”  says Yumi and taps shori shoulder.

“hahahaha arigatou Yumi.” Without he realize, he hugs Yumi. Once he’s aware about he realize the hugs. “Gomen Yumi. I don’t realize I hugging you.” Shori feels guilty again.

“hahaha daijoubu shori.” Says Yumi and hugs Shori back. Shori shock with Yumi action but after a few seconds, shori response to Yumi hugs.

“Yumi, I know I shouldn’t ask or talk about it but can you consider about what I say in other day.” Says shori when they release the hugs.

“hmm okay then I will give you a chance if you won your upcoming marathon.” Says Yumi with a smile.

“Hontou?! Yumi hontou?!!” Shori like can’t believe what Yumi said before.

“Yup! I want a “Shouri- Victory” from you. Then I will be yours.” Says Yumi again.

“Kyaaaa!!! Arigatou! I will make sure this Shori will get a “Shouri!” says shori spirited.

“hahaha douita. Now you are kyaaaa-ing.” Yumi laughing and shori pinch her cheek and they keep on laughing.

Mika,Hiromi,Ira,Kento,Fuma and Genki heard about the conversation. They feel so happy about it. Especially Kento. He knows his brother will achieve the dreams.

 

THE MARATHON DAY/BASEBALL FINAL MATCH

 

Baseball

“Genki ganbate!!” Ira rooting Genki from the her seat. Genki making a peace style to Ira.

Ira is accompany by Hiromi and Fuma coz Mika, Kento and Yumi go for the shori marathon. Genki is the best pitcher, it is difficult for the opponents to hits his ball. So the result is, their school won the match as the 1st grand price. Ira is so happy about it. She runs to Genki and hugs him.

“Genki omedettou!” says Ira

“Arigatou sweety. Thanks for being my love.”

“Un douita.” Ira kiss Genki cheek. Hiromi who saw that moment kyaaaa-ing and look at fuma.

“I want that too!” whisper Fuma to Hiromi. But hiromi pinch his arms. “Ittai!” said fuma

“okay then this is for you.” Hiromi kiss Fuma cheek. Fuma blushing and they laughing at each other.

 

Marathon

“Yumi you wait at the final point.” Says shori and release their hands.

“Ganbate Shori!” says Yumi.

“Ganbate!ganbate!” add Mika and Kento.

“Hai~ ganbare massu~~!” says shori spirited.

Yumi waits at the final point nervously.

“Don’t worry, my brother will not disappoint you.”say Kento. Yumi just nodded and wait.

 A few minutes after, she saw Shori running with his full of passion and finish the marathon as the 1st winner! Shori go to Yumi after giving his names to the people who on duty.

“Arigatou Yumi, for waiting.” Says shori with his low high voice.

“Un~ douita.” Says Yumi and smile.

“Now you are mine.” Says Shori and tied on Yumi’s hand, cloth he wears on his head before.

“Un!” says Yumi and Shori hugs she tighly.

Mika & Kento who saw that moment is so happy and holding hands.

“Mika-chan what a relieved ne~” says Kento,

“Un kenty!” says mika and Kento embrace her shoulder.

 

Give a CHANCE it’s worth it. (^_^)v

 

THE END!

Thanks for reading.