"Shouri" - Victory

"Shouri" - Victory

Yumi house

“Yumi! Hayaku~! Shori waiting for you.” Yumi okasan yell from the kitchen. Yumi are combing her hair in her room.

“hai~hai~ okasan. Tell him to wait.” Yumi knows Shori will wait for her no matter how long she need. Yup because Shori is one of her BFF or her only male BFF. Moreover, since Shori family move to next Yumi house, they become more closed.

“Shori~~ ohayo!” Yumi down the stairs and yelling shori name.

“Ohayo Yumi~ hayaku.. we will be late.” Shori who sitting at the sofa at Yumi living room just now, stand and walking towards Yumi.

“Hai~hai~ ikko! Ka-chan~~ bye bye~!” Yumi pull Shori hand and walk out from her house. Before her mother say anything, they are now disappear from view.

“You wanna hold my hand until we reach school?” Shori ask Yumi with giggles.

“Ehhh I almost forgot about it. Hahahaha if your GF see it, I will die!” say Yumi with a someone choke her neck.

“hahaha don’t worry. I don’t have one. So my hands still yours.” Shori still giggles.

“Urusei~! Hahahaha where Ira? Usually she will wait in front of her house before we arrive.” Say Yumi after arrive in front of Ira house.

“Call her Yumi.”

“Hai~hai~ let’s used my power voice. Ira-chan~!!!” she yelling in front of Ira house.

“Yumi! You are too loud.” Shori cover his face because ashamed with Yumi behaviour just now.

“Ahhh what you wanna to shy at? They are just students like us.” She pulls shori hands that cover his faced.

“Ohayo~! What both of you doing in front of my house? Holding hands??” Ira suddenly appear from her house gate and directly tease shori and yumi.

“Nandemonai~ himitsu ne shori?” Yumi winks at shori

“hahahaha no comment. Ikko~! We will be late.” Shori afraid they will be late to school.

“hai~ ittekimassu~~!” yumi & ira say the same thing and they start to walks. On their way to school , they will doing the same thing. That is talks about hot guy in their school. Shori is just listen what Yumi & Ira says without complaining.

“Ne Yumi, you know our “dimples guy” will have a baseball match this weekend.”

“ehhh majide??!! Kyaaaaaa I wanna go!!”  Yumi say excitedly.

“atashi mo~!” Ira is also excited about it. The dimples guy she mentions before is Iwahashi Genki. He is their admired person in their school. He is the famous pitcher from their school, with the cute appreance. That’s makes Yumi & Ira adore him.

“what should I wear that day?! Kyaaaa can’t choose.” Yumi start to think about it

“Deshou?? Pants? Skirts?”

“Daijoubu, I have my fashion advisor. Nakajima Shori!” Yumi taps shori shoulder.

“Lucky you Yumi, Shori is beside your house. How about me??”

“ehh atashi? Since when?” shori sigh

“daijoubu Eira you still can wechat or skype with me ne?” Yumi taps Ira shoulder and add her words “shori don’t you love me? It’s important day! Ne Ira?”

“Un! Very! For us! Kyaaaa~~!!”

“Hahaha un~ eh mitte~ those are mika & hiromi with their boyfriends.” Says Yumi while point to the Mika, Hiromi, Kento *shori oni-chan* & Fuma.

“deshou~~ lucky ne~ they have a boyfriends now. Not like us, still single.” Sigh Ira. Mika has couple with Kento, their senpai and also Shori oni-chan 1 month ago. After 2 weeks, their friend Hiromi couple with Kento BFF, Fuma. Usually they will go school together with Mika & Hiromi. After they have boyfriend, they prefer to go with their boyfriend. Yumi & Ira understand that’s feeling. They hope, they can be like them. Or maybe just a dream.

“Un~~”

“ehh Mika & Hiromi calling for you.” Now three of them are infront of school gate. Mika,Hiromi comes towards Yumi &Ira with their boyfriends follow from behind.

“yumi, Ira~ ohayo~!” mika say to them

“ohayo~” Yumi & Ira say in the same time.

“Ikko, to our classroom. Don’t you want to see your “love” today?” Hiromi whisper to Ira & Yumi but shori still heard that.

“kyaaaa ikko!!!” yumi & ira excitedly and pulls mika & hiromi hands.

“shori help us to carry our bag ne~” say yumi and give her & ira bag to shori before leave with her friends.

“ehhh” before shori says anything, they left him behind.

“Yo~ ototo~!”  say kento after saw that incident.

“Oni-chan~” shori pouts.

“hmmm what with your faced?”

“iie.nandemonai.”

“have you confess yet?”

“Nope. Hmm I gotta go now. Jyaaa oni-chan.” shori walks pass his brother.

“Ken-chan why?” Fuma who blur about the conversation ask his friend.

“hmm it’s about shori.. he likes his classmates for a long time but he refuse to confess.”

“yumi? Daijoubu. He needs time ne. we pray the best for them.”

“deshou~”

 

Class 2-2

“Yumi~ class will start soon but our Genki didn’t arrive yet.” Ira look her watch and sigh.

“Deshou~ mika, hiromi, we need to go.”

“hmm okay then see you.”

“hai~ bye bye. Btw have fun with your double date ne~” Ira pats Mika and Hiromi shoulder.

“un~ have fun!” Yumi pinch their cheek.

“Ittai Yumi!” Hiromi rubs her cheek. Mika just giggles.

“hahahahaha jya~~” say Yumi and walks with Ira to their class. On their way to class, Ira bumped with a boy because she tries to make a race with Yumi to go to their class. Suddenly….

“Gomen. Daijoubu?” that boy ask Ira and help Ira to get up. Yumi just shock with what she see coz that boy is IWAHASHI GENKI!

“hai~ daijoubu. Arigatou.” Say Ira. Genki take out his handkerchief and wipes Ira knee that dirty coz of she fall down just now. Yumi just look what happen now. Lucky Ira~

“Your friend can help you to go to health room? Or need my help?”

“Daijoubu. Yumi can help me. Ne yumi?”

“hai~hai~ I can.” Yumi go to Ira more closed than before.

“Souka. Here, take this. Btw my name is Iwahashi Genki.” Says genki and give Ira his hankerchief.

“We know. You are our favourite pitcher. Ne Yumi?” Ira say excitedly.

“Un~!”

“Souka~ hmm if you free you can come to my practice tomorrow? Bring your friend too.” Said Genki to Ira.

“Hontou? Kyaaa ureshi~!”

“hahahaha un~” genki just giggles and its make his dimples appear. Doki~doki~! That what comes through Ira &Yumi mind now.

“Hai~wakatta.” Ira smiles to genki. Then bell rings.

“Yabai~! We need to go now Ira.” Says Yumi

“Un! Jyaaa~!!!” says Ira and holding hands with Yumi before running to the classroom. Her leg that hurt before is nothing now. They must to go to class now or else Mr.Matsumoto will scold them.

Genki just watching both of them running.

“Owhh Ira~ that is your name.” Genki

 

 

Double date!

“Yosh minna~! Where should we go now?” Fuma spirited.

“Fumatan~ I know you excited to date with Hiromi but don’t say too loud.” Kento start to tease Fuma and Hiromi. He knows fuma is so happy coz he finally get a kawaii+kind girlfriend like Hiromi. Kento is happy too~ yup coz he has his lovely Mika. They share same interest, which is piano. If he imagined or remember the 1st meet between he and Mika, he can’t stop smiling. It’s so sweet.

“Kenty what are you smiling at?” mika taps his shoulder.

“Iie. Nandemonai. I just smile coz this beautiful girl is mine.” Says Kento to Mika and he kiss her hand.

“mou~~ hazukashi~!” Mika shy what he doing now. Coz they are not alone.

“ohok!ohok! hiromi~ I think we should go somewhere first before watching movie, coz I don’t want to disturd “their”movie.” Fuma hold Hiromi hand and start to walks.

“hahahaha un~ ikko fuma~” Hiromi just follow what Fuma says. She understand it.

“Hiromi~ matte!” Mika call Hiromi

“Mika-chan see you in the movie ne~” hiromi waves at Mika.

“hahahaha let them go~ so we will have our sweety time.” Kenty stop Mika from go to Hiromi.

“Mou~ this is double date right?” Mika pouts.

“Un~ but we will cont’d our double date after watch movie. At park? Remember?” Kento try to persuade his girlfriend.

“Park? Owhh okay then.” Mika starts to smile.

“haaaaa that’s my girlfriend.” Says kento and embrace Mika shoulder. They went for a walks in the shopping complex.

Fuma & Hiromi couple

“Hiromi~ hmm do you want anything?” ask fuma while searcing something for her at one of the shop in the shopping complex.

“Hmm I don’t think so. I already have you.” Says hiromi to fuma.

“Hiromi-chan. arigatou.” Fuma so touched with her words.

“hahaha douita ne fuma. Ikko~”

“chotto. I want buy something for someone. You wait me outside.” Say fuma and hiromi wait him outside as told. After a few minutes,

“Hiromi~ here. For you.” Fuma gives hiromi a plastic bag.

“ehh I have told you not to buy anything fuma~” Hiromi feels guilty for that. For her, fuma is more than enough for her. His smile, his caring, his kind.

“daijoubu. Look here. It’s same as me.” Fuma show his phone strap. A half heart is at fuma phone, another half is Hiromi’s.

“HAHAHAHA okay then. Arigatou fuma.”

“Un~ douita. Ikko~ our movie will start soon.”

“hai~” fuma &hiromi is holding hands. They feel so happy for having each other.

 

At Park

“Mika, Hiromi, can I ask something?” Says kento. He wants to take this advantage to ask them something that keep on coming through his mind.

“Sure.” Says mika and hiromi just nodded.

“promised me both of you will not doing anything if I ask this question.”

“Hai~hai~wakatta.” Says hiromi. Fuma knows what his BFF want to ask. So he keep on quiet.

“ken-chan nande? Don’t make us curious.” Says mika.

“hmm do you know about Yumi? I means Yumi has BF or not?” Kento start the question.

“hmm I don’t think so. Ne~ mika?”

“Un~ she only has admired boy.”

“Dare?!” kento so curious about it

“Iwahashi Genki, our school pitcher.” Answer Mika.

“Is she really like him?” Kento keeps on asking.

“Yup. She & Ira likes same person. They keep on stalking, watching,kyaaa-ing that boy.” Hiromi help mika to answer the question.

“Souka~ okay then.” Kento sigh.

“Why? Is this because of Shori?” Mika unexpectedly asked the question.

“ehhh how you know about it?” Fuma shock with Mika question so do Kento.

“hmm just by looking how he cares about her, I know it but I don’t want to do something, coz I’m afraid it will runs their friendship.” Explain Mika.

“Deshou~ I’m agree with Mika.” Yup Hiromi think the same things about it.

“hmmm I hope they can manage to be together.” Kento express his feeling about his brother. He wants his brother get the nice partner. Like him.

 

 

Shori’s bedroom/house

“Kyaaaaaaa~~!!!” Yumi non-stop kyaaa-ing since she tell shori about the incident in school this morning.

“Yumi~ yumi~ I know you like him. So stop kyaaa-ing. I want to make my homework. Remember we have homework to do?”

“hahahaha hai~ hai~ but can you help me to choose the hair clip for tomorrow??” says Yumi excitedly and shake shori body.

“ehh yumi stop~! Hai~hai~ let’s take a look.” Shori knows Yumi will keep on begging if he refuse.

“Yeay!!!! Here~here~ I have brings my hair clips, hair bands, etc.” Yumi shows shori her collection.

“hmmm how about this? I like you wear this headband. You looks more kawaii when you wear this.” Shori gives his opinion.

“hontou?? Kyaaaaa okay! Arigatou.” Yumi feels so happy without noticed the meaning behind shori’s words.

“douita. Hmm Yumi are you remember about the marathon?”

“Marathon? Owhh marathon that you will join?”

“Un~ lucky you remembered.”

“Why?”

“Nothing. But I wish you are there.”

“hahahahaha sure~sure! But chotto! It’s this weekends right?

“Yup! Nande Yumi? Don’t tell me you have others thing to do.”

“etto~~ the baseball match is in same day….” Says Yumi in low voice.

“So? You will refuse to go mine? Coz of that dimples boy again!” shori feels so angry coz Yumi always talks about Genki without knowing his feeling towards her.

“But.. you understand me right? I will go to your marathon but I will be late or..”

“or you will not come? That you trying to says?” shori can’t hold his anger/jealousy anymore. He wants to do something about it.

“No shori… I ..” before she manage to cont’d her words.. shori kissed her lips. She surprised with shori action and she pushed him as strong as she can.

“My first kiss… you take it from me??! I hate you!!” Yumi yelling at shori.

“Yumi chotto. Listen to me first. I like you. Gomen coz I kissed you without your consent.” Shori feels guilty with his action just now.

“Dame! I can’t believe you did this to me.” She cried and leave shori’s room. As she runs to her house, she bumped with shori oni-chan who just come back from double date.

“daijoubu Yumi? Why?” kento ask but Yumi just leave without saying anything. But kento saw her tears.

Kento go get his brother. Shori in his knees and punch the floor while saying “baka! Baka shori! Baka!” He tries to calm shori and after a few minutes, shori manage to tell him about it. He knows what shori’s feeling. It’s hurt so much. But Yumi doesn’t know about it. The kiss~ he knows shori wants a better not like this situation.

 

what will happen to their friendship??

will reveal i  next chapter :)