KISMET

Lay's Playlist

I had one week to prepare myself. To calm my fangirl heart. To keep my cool. I was a bit of a wreck because I knew what Lay could do with some music. That sweet all around loveable guy turns into a y beast when he performs. Every time he had a performance I would watch in awe amongst mixed company. This preview he was showing me was private and my inner queen of sqwee, rainbow's and sunshine was trying to burst free. Did I forget to mention the in my head because my scenario's were not all PG13.

Saturday

I made some party playlists.

Sunday

Visted my parents and helped cook dinner.

Monday

Attended classes.

Tuesday

Did some cleaning and attended classes.

Wednesday

Attended classes. Made some money. Created a new playlist.

Thursday

Attended classes. Made some money. Created a playlist. Cooked brownies. Ate some icecream.

Friday

D-DAY is finally here and I am exhausted. Keeping your mind of of ographic thoughts is exhausting. More exhausting than just a one-sided love. With Lay as my bestfriend I was happy to interact with him everyday. With him as my crush it was the same but heart-poundingly fluffy. Add in lust and you have a monster that attacks your judgement.

(Example: The friendly hug becomes a loving hug. With lust the hug becomes longer with caresses or loss of time because your mind zoned to what you really want to do. Awkward most definately.)

So here we are a week later with less than an hour...

I am sitting in a chair in the middle of the dance studio. My caramel frap I drank on the way here is pumping adrenaline through my veins. Lay is standing in front of me with a mirrored view of the back of him. Double the pleasure, need I say more?... HELL YES!!!!! He is wearing a purple wife beater that has a unicorn on the front. Showing all his shoulders, arms and partial chest muscles that are covered in a light sheen of sweat from his warm up. A loose pair of gray sweats that hang low on his hip bones yet manage to hug his finely sculpted and thighs. Delicious. ("Drooling yet?" I know I am.)

By the end of the first song I was riveted.                                        EXO - Heart Attack

By the end of the second song I moaned.                                        G-Dragon - Michi Go

By the end of the third song I was breathing heavy.                        Rhianna - Cockiness (Love It)

By the end of the fourth song I was sweating behind my knees.     Pixie Lott ft. GD & TOP - Dancing On My Own

By the end of the fifth song I was gripping my chair.                       TLC - Red Light Special

By the end of the sixth song I couldn't take it anymore.                  Girls Generation ft. Yoo Young Jin - Beautiful                                                                                                           Girls

"I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!" I blurted out.

I jumped out of my seat, stalked up to Lay and kissed the hell out of him. I kissed him like my life depended on it. I kissed him like he was the last drop of water on earth and I was dying from thirst. I kissed him with all the pent up feelings I contained for the last two years. I kissed him with the hunger that built up in the last seven days.

I had lost my mother ing mind. I was irrational, unreachable and incoherrant. That is until I had to breath. Then I was shocked, appologetic and horrified. "Oh my god what did I just do?" I professed my love and kissed Lay. And then I bacame bewildered because he never pulled away. "Huuu." I gasped because he had wrapped his arms around me. "Ohhhh!" He had bit my lip and on my tongue. 

WHAT!!!!!!! I was so confused. I looked up and Lay was grinning. Now it is official. My brain is cracked and I am so far gone. No amount of therapy can can fix this I thought to myself.

"Kaia I love you too."  He said.

"Wait, what did you just say?"

"I said that I love you too."  "I fell for you the first day we met." "I was always on the look out to see if you would ever feel the same." "I knew instantly the moment your feelings' for me changed and I smiled at you." "I did not have the courage to confess and aparently neither did you."  "I finally couldn't take it anymore and mustered my courage." " I came up with a plan keeping in mind what you love and in what order." "I also wanted you to be a part of the process."

First: "I needed you to pick the music." He said kissing my forehead.

Second: "I had to plan the dancing to fit your music." He said kissing my cheek.

Third: "I had to show you the magic that happens when we combine our first two loves, music and dancing." He said kissing my neck.

Fourth: "Last but by no means least was to confess my love." "Although you beat me to it!" He laughed before giving me the sweetest kiss.

And that is how this girl in three days made a playlist plus a week of anticipated dancing by a boy and less than an hour while sitting in a chair watching said boy lost her mind and gained the... LOVE OF HER LIFE!!!!!!

 The End

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

PS: I would first and foremost like to thank KaylieKitty*  LolYeahRight AlwaysAnElf paperplanexx xXRockxHeartXx for subscribing to my fic. For a beginner author I am glad that this shot in the dark story garnered any attention. Thanks to the comments received they a appreciated. Thanks to the people who took the time to view LAY's Playlist. My first attempt at this strory was a one-shot but I failed to add the chapter and lost it. I then decided to seperate the fic by three parts to build a sort of journey 'til the end. The M rating is for strong language, situations and some ual overtones. I hope you enjoyed my mini fic of fluff, angst and comedy. Sincerely, sparkl3ysparx