My Specialty In Three Days

Lay's Playlist

Tuesday

Lay comes into my room. Did I forget to mention that we share an apartment with two other friends.

"Kaia."

"What's up."

"I need a favor."

"Uh... What do you need." I said distractedly while sipping on my daily dose of caffine.

"I need a playlist."

Now he had my full attention. Playlists are my specialty. If there is a party on campus or even off campus the music playing will more than likely be one of my creations. Playlists are my bread and butter. The pay is so good that I don't need money from my parents for anything. The perks are great too. Party invites, alcohol, study materials, random tickets, etc.

"What do you need a playlist for?"

Lay shyly smiled with a full dimple on display in his right cheek and scratched the back of his neck. "I-I have a dance showcase a-and I need it by friday."

Strange why is he stuttering I thought to myself. "Number of songs."

"Six."

"Type and feel."

"Any type but varied from pulse-pounding to y."

"Okay."

"Thanks." He said hugging me on the way out.

Wednesday

Three songs added to LAYS Playlist.

Thursday

One song added to LAYS Playlist.

Friday

Two songs added to LAYS Playlist.

Later that day...

"Here is your playlist." "I hope it's what you need."

"Thanks!" "How did you choose the songs?"

"Well I chose four because I know you like to ride the beat." "The other two are favorites and I was interested in how you will dance to them.

"Nice." "In a week I will give you a preview and I won't be seeing you much until then." "Thanks again." 

"Bye."