Final.

Diva Vs. Tomboy

Sohyeon loves sports such as football, tennis and swimming while Doyoon loves fashion and had design many types of clothes. Despite the difference between both of them, they are still the couple that people admire and jealous of.

 

 

page-divider.gif

 

 

Doyoon walked swiftly into the gym with his sketch book and other stationaties to meet his girlfriend, Sohyeon. She was engrossed in the swim that she didn't realized he was there. Doyoon then saw a whistle on the round clear table besides him. Without hesitation, he took it and blowed.

 

 

On the other side, Sohyeon who was in the water immediately popped her head out. She turned around and saw Doyoon chuckled.

 

 

She swam towards the ladder and grab the towel to dry herself.

 

 

"It seems like you love the water more than me," Doyoon pouted, earning a disgusted glare from her. She shook her head and took a seat besides him.

 

 

"What makes you come here?" she asked, drying her hair.

 

 

"You," he winked playfully. She pretended to vomit badly. She hated things like that.

 

 

He chuckled. "Hurry up and change. I want to bring you somewhere," he handed her her clothes and she nodded.

 

 

A few minutes later, she went out from the room.

 

 

"Let's go," he grabbed her hand lightly and brought her to his car.

 

 

page-divider.gif

 

 

"Tell me again, why are we here?" she questioned, narrowing her eyes at the huge mall.

 

 

"To buy you new clothes of course!" he exclaimed. "Don't worry. I'm great at picking outfits especially for my girl," he smiled warmly and walked towards the girl's wear section.

 

 

When they arrived there, he started to pick some clothes. She told him to not pick too girly or too y clothes and he responded with a reassuring smile. He grab some shirts and pushed her towards the changing room.

 

 

"Too cute," he said with an unpleasing look.

 

 

"Too y for my tomboy girl,"

 

 

"Too pretty. I don't want any guys to lay their two pair of ugly eyes on my girl," he shook his head.

 

 

"Such a diva," she hissed.

 

 

"I heard that," he stated as he pushed her in again. A few minutes later, she went out wearing a blouse, which are chiffon so it's pretty sheer with a black basic vest underneath. Teamed with a bodycon skirt and a pair of tights.

 

 

"Perfect!" he beamed happily as his eyes twinkled. She squinted her eyes.

 

 

"Are you serious?" she asked, looking down at her outfit that he chose. Immediately, he nodded.

 

 

"You look stunning!" he proclaimed, clasping his hands like a proud mom looking at her daughter graduating.

 

 

Her lips slowly went up, forming a grin. "Wow, thanks," she said as her cheeks went hot pink.

 

 

"No problem but ew, I can't believe you blushed," he showed a disgusting look as she hit him on the shoulder, hard and he winced in pain.

 

page-divider.gif

 

author's note: eoddaeyo? hehe, it's like a love-hate relationship but some people loves that kind of relationship, 'ait? me too x) 

i hope you enjoy! subscribe, comment <3