Jiyong's

Sh** ! [Part 1]

JIYONG

Jiyong at the tip of his cig, letting the affecting substance sink into his limbs. He leaned into the balcony rail, looking straight, at the sunset. Seoul seemed so calm right now, even if it was only 7pm in the afternoon. Autumn was coming and of course the weather was getting cold, fresh air seeping into his clothes and making him shiver. 

He looked at the sky one more time, and exhaled all the smoke from his limbs out, and he turned to crush the rest of his cig inside the ashtray. He sighed and opened the big French window, stepping inside the living-room. "I'm going to sleep" he said, towards TOP, Daesung and Taeyang, the three members were sitting down the big white leather couch. 

Youngbae only smiled his half moon smile, Big Seunghyun nodded his way and Daesung replied with a "Night hyung". Seungri wasn't present, but Jiyong knew damn well, were he was. Partying his off in the most popular night club of Seoul, being the very maknae he's always been. 

Jiyong opened the door to his bedroom and smiled. Tonight was one of the nights he was going to share with Seungri again, he was sure about it. After finishing his "thing" with one girl (he'd probably bring from the current night club he was partying at) and only after, he'd knock at Jiyong's door. Jiyong knew he just had to wait some more. 

Somehow Seungri always managed to come home after all his hyungs would be asleep. Of course Jiyong was the only one to wait after him. The members knew about Seungri's escapades. They also knew Jiyong and him always spent the night together. What they did not know was how much Jiyong liked the nights they share in the same bed.

He put his pants down as his shirt was long enough to hide his , covered by Calvin Klein's trendy long johns. But when he dropped them to the floor he heard a "thump" sound and gasped. "My cellphone!" Jiyong took his pants from the floor, and grabbed his iPhone in a hurry, looking carefully if it was broken somewhere. 

"Ouf" he sighed of relief, seeing that his iPhone was just as new as when he bought it and shook his head when he layed down his bed, kicking the blanket to the floor. It was way too hot in his room, like always. Jiyong didn't like to open his windows, he would rather feel too hot than freeze himself to death. He checked if he had any messages or missed calls and he noticed a few messages from Teddy Park, telling the schedule he had to come to at the studio. Jiyong had just finished OOAK tour and they were now working on his 2nd album. Seungri too, had to do a comeback. 

He has to be careful Jiyong thought. Going to party instead of doing his works might have impact on Yang Hyunsuk, and he might be scolded for it again. Jiyong will just tell him once he'll have the chance. He sighed and rubbed his eyes a few times, getting sleepy as the minutes passed by, however he knew he was not gonna fall asleep so soon.

After more waiting hours, Jiyong was biting his nails too hard from stress. Seungri was taking too much time on coming back, and it was almost 4 in the morning. Everything was so silent. So silent that even if he was eager to call Seungri he didn't, afraid to wake up the rest of Big Bang members and scaring them too. He just tossed his pillow on the floor and checked his phone again. Yes it was definitely too late, so he started pacing back and forth, faster and faster, eating his nails too strongly, making his thumb bleed a little. 

"Aishh" he sighed and sat down on the edge of his bed, putting his elbows on his lap, leaning on his hands to support his face. Jiyong didn't know why, but he was beyond nervous this time. Of course Seungri always came late when he was partying at god knows where place, but he always kept Jiyong updated, telling him where he was. Jiyong had sent more than twenty sms already, but Seungri this time didn't reply. And that stressed him the most. And what if he had just been drinking too much and something bad happened to him? 

This only thought made his gasp, and he swore to himself not to think this kind of things ever again. He just decided to send another message again. 

Seunghyun, where are you? I'm getting worried, please reply to me. I have to know where you are.

He did want to write more things, throw all his stress in this little sms, but he just didn't. Instead just locked his phone and layed back down. And swore to himself that if Seungri just made him wait another hour he would call Yang Hyunsuk and would just get everybody to search his in all the popular night clubs of Seoul. 

Maybe this was overreacting, but Jiyong never had enough patience when it came to Seungri. He always wanted the answers right away, always putting too much pressure on the maknae when he would go somewhere late at night or even in the day. At first times in was different though, because Seungri would only spend like two hours partying and would go back to the dorm right away. But as time went by, Seungri became more adventurous and practically addicted to night clubs, which caused a few scandals already and a lot of scoldings from Yang Hyunsuk. But Jiyong each time saved Seungri's , assuring their boss he would take care of him.

What if right now, something really happened to Seungri? I'm ed up! 

Jiyong's head shot back up when he heard some noises, something between footsteps and someone opening the front door. Jiyong immediatly stood up and opened the bedroom's door, completely unaware that he wasn't wearing his leather pants anymore.

He stepped on the cold floor of the corridor and made his way, towards the noises. But he stopped half way when he heard a girl's giggle. He saw their shadows on the wall and quickly ran to his bedroom, closing the door just in time. It felt rather stupid, running back to his bedroom just because Seungri was bringing a girl home.

I don't have to hide anyway... He leaned against his door, as he heard the girl giggling once again and Seungri shushing her. Jiyong tried to persuade himself that if he ran was not because he didn't want to see Seungri with the girl, but just because he didn't want the girl to know that he was there too. Maybe this will become a scandal later... Really, denying the fact that he was jealous didn't help Jiyong anyway.

Seungri was struggling to open his bedroom door, so he was really drunk after all. Jiyong shook his head and tried to ignore any noise coming from the bedroom beside his. He picked his blanket from the floor and layed down his bed again, this time putting the blanket over him. He felt kinda cold now.

Does the girl feels cold too with you Seungri? Why was he even thinking this anyway? He slapped his cheek and laughed, because actually it hurted. 

"What the hell am I doing?" he asked himself. Get a hold of yourself Jiyong! After all it wasn't the first time Seungri brought a girl home. He shouldn't be surprised with Seungri's issues anymore. It's his own life and he should just live it as he wants to. Still Jiyong would scold him tomorrow, because Jiyong cares for him and because he's the leader. And because Seungri shouldn't have just done that before his comeback. Jiyong put his headphones on and just listened to music when the girl's sighs of satisfactions (and Seungri's too) became too obvious for him. 

And after listening to half of all the kpop songs he had in stock, Jiyong could hear Seungri and the unknown girl running through the corridor and he sighed, getting rid of the headphones (they were already hurting his ears anyway). Jiyong waited a few minutes, hearing Seungri and the girl biding their goodbyes. And he counted when he heard Seungri's footsteps coming back to the bedrooms. 

3..2..1... Seungri knocked softly at Jiyong's door and even after all the stress Seungri had made him go through, Jiyong couldn't help his lips from rising on their own. "Hyung, can I come in?" Jiyong was surprised Seungri even asked, usually he would just knock and rush into his bedroom. Jiyong coughed and called for Seungri to come in. 

When Seungri finally came in, he tripped and dropped his down on the chair by the desk, where the laptop layed. His hair was a scaring mess and Jiyong spotted some girl's bright red lipstick mark near Seungri's neck. He coughed and covered himself more under the blanket, trying to focus and look at Seungri's eyes instead. He shot the maknae an angry stare and crossed his arms over the blanket. "Close this maknae" Jiyong spat, rather irritated, referring to Seungri's shirt. The buttons were half open. I bet in the hurry he didn't have time to close them all! He clutched his lips shut and kept staring into Seungri's eyes. 

Seungri instead just bent his head down and started closing his buttons, one by one, not even bold enough to look at his hyung in the eyes. He was maybe drunk but not stupid and knew he had done a mistake. After closing his shirt he fumbled with his fingers, not knowing what to do or say.

After a few minutes of Jiyong observing him, Jiyong couldn't take the silence anymore and stood up from the bed, to close the stalls of the windows, which made Seungri jolt a bit. "You do know I'll have to tell sajangnim about this, right?" Jiyong asked, picking his pillow from the floor.

Seungri's head shot back up, a shocked expression displayed in his face. "D-don't do that hyung!" He begged holding his aching head. He might be scolded and he was scared, Jiyong knew.

Jiyong sighed and just stood there, on his two feet, fidgeting with the pillow, but Seungri stood up from the chair and hopped till Jiyong's bed, falling on his stomach and nudging his nose on the sheets. "Come here hyung~" he called out, patting the bed with his right hand.

"Yah!" Jiyong chuckled, putting his hands on his hips. "What do you think you're doing?!" he shrieked (in a whisper because we wouldn't want to wake the members up). "I want to sleep with hyung~" Seungri pouted, rolling his body to the side, to face Jiyong.

"Not untill you take a shower!"

Jiyong threw the pillow at Seungri's face and laughed, sitting down on his bed. "Yah! Come on maknae" he was gonna pat Seungri's but just stopped himself. This is wrong...

Jiyong knew he should had scolded Seungri, but he was still drunk and honestly he was too tired to start a fight with him, because when Seungri was drunk, he didn't listen, not even to him. Jiyong rubbed his eyes in fustration and of tiredness, letting his back fall down on the bed, next to the still lying Seugri. "Are you going to take that shower, or not?" he shot when he felt Seungri's hands touching the sides of his body. Don't touch me like that~ You know it drives me crazy... plus he's drunk.. I coul- Jiyong slapped himself mentally and tried to put on a neutral expression.

"I dun want tchooooo..." Seungri pouted, circling his arms near Jiyong's waist. "Well, go sleep in your bedroom!" Jiyong pushed him away, but soon gasped when he heard Seungri falling from the bed, followed by an "Aoouch!" This was pretty stupid, but the only thing Jiyong was afraid of, was that if Seungri was alright or actually hurt. He wanted to ask but didn't, when he saw Seungri crawl his way to the door. Seungri turned the knob down and closed the door, as soon as he got out of Jiyong's room.

Are you serious? Are you really going to sleep in your room Vi? Jiyong clutched on his blanket. "Was I really that convincing? I wasn't serious you know!" he said towards the door, knowing Seungri won't hear him anyway. In defeat he dropped his head down his pillow. I'll have to sleep without him tonight, damn mouth!  He bit hard on his lower lip.

He fixed his stare on the ceiling, trying to get some sleep without the maknae next to him. But his thoughts of a lonely night were soon cut off by the sound of the water running in the bathroom. Seriously, he went out to take a shower! Jiyong shook his bangs to the side, laughing a bit. And I was so scared!

He closed his eyes, concentrating on the sounds coming from the bathroom and imagined a Seungri. The water falling down his body, tracing the muscles on his chest.. his hair, dripping wet- Stop yourself Kwon Jiyong! He slapped himself again, but this time in real. You're so stupid!

His phone rang, once again stopping the trail of his thoughts. He grabbed it and opened it to see who was calling. 

"Yang-sajangnim"

"Aaaarg!" Not now! But he picked up nonetheless. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Jiyong? I want you and Seungri in my office at 8 tomorrow, ok?" 

Woah! No less no more, Jiyong knew he had no chance of asking why, so he just nodded. "Ok Yang-sajangnim" Just after he answered, Yang Hyunsuk hung up. Jiyong just stared back at his cellphone in his hands. "Pfffft!" and dropped his head back down the bed, frustrated because he had now just 3 hours and a half to sleep left.