Chapter 13

I Need A Time Machine [Currently Being Re-Written]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 hours later…

 

After partially dismantled the clothes horse Kyuhyun and Sungmin began to wriggle free. Just as Sungmin was about to stand up free he nudged the wrong bar which dropped Kyuhyun onto Seohyun’s knees.

 

“Oh I’m sorry!”

 

“It’s okay Kyu, but can you please get up… you’re a little heavy.”

 

Getting up and sitting next to her, he kicked what was left of the clothes horse away in frustration just managing to avoid hitting Sungmin in the back. Watching as Sungmin playfully danced out of the room followed by a still laughing Donghae, Kyuhyun quietly began to wring his hands as he mumbled.

 

“Hey, thanks for not laughing at us… I know we looked pretty stupid.”

 

“Actually in a weird way it was almost cute.”

 

Carefully slipping his hand under the bed, Kyuhyun picked up a little box wrapped in white and tied up with a pretty pink ribbon. Keeping it hidden behind his leg he waited for the right moment to present her with it.

 

“I suspect that’s down to Minnie being dressed as a bunny.”

 

“That would explain it if I actually looked at him, I meant you made it cute.”

 

“M-me? Are you sure?”

 

“Aw your so cute when you stutter, yes I’m sure. You looked so sweet I just wanted to give you a hug, not laugh at you.”

 

“Huh… Speaking of giving, this is for you. I’m sorry it’s so late.”

 

Seeing the pretty little box he was holding Seohyun sat stunned as Kyuhyun took her hand and placed the box in it. Slowing undoing the perfect bow on top, she began unwrapping to find a jewellery box. Looking up at Kyuhyun slightly confused, he smiled as he opened the box for her. Glancing into the box, Seohyun smiled as she wrapped her arms around him.

 

“Oh Kyu it’s beautiful!”

 

“Not as beautiful as you though.”

 

“Kyu please…”

 

“I know this is hard for you. I’m sorry, truly I am… please don’t cry.”

 

“Maybe I should go…”

 

“Okay, if that’s what you want… come on, the guys will want to say goodbye.”

 

Wiping away her tears, Seohyun stood up and followed him back into the living room. Just as she walked through the door, Donghae bounded up to her and gave her a hug that nearly knocked her off her feet.

 

“So Seohyun-ah, will you be staying for lunch?”

 

“Would you like me to stay oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter