If You Ever Feel Down, Don't Think About Hurting Yourself

The Guide to Happiness ☺

 

Sometimes life can be cruel... it can hurt... it will make you cry and sad almost more that it makes you laugh and  be happy... life can be hurtful, it's full of pain....it will make you look weak more than once, but are you going to let it control you? Are you not going to control your own life? If you're sad, don't ever turn to the solution of hurting yourself... don't ever try to think that no one likes you or cares about you... try to show the world how strong you are... try to make everyone see how well you can handle it... try to be happy for yourself... don't think that hurting yourself is the perfect solution because you'll be selfish leaving the people whom you love and loves you back... your life is not only your own... it also belongs to the people that are there for you... it belongs to the people that cares for you... it belongs to the people that loves you... so don't take that life away from them and from yourself... because no matter how old you are, you're still too young to think of things like that.. if you ever feel stressed...try to listen to music, try to talk to people that you trust, try to dance, try to laugh, try to write stories/songs/poems....try anything creative... don't think about bad thoughts because you'll miss out on everything that matters... try looking at the good parts of your life, don't only focus on the bad parts because then you’re forcing your brain to think that it's the only solution when it's not...  please think about it and about the consequences before you decide with your actions... if you ever come across such a thought, think of the people that love you and that you love... think of how many people will think that you were weak for not handling it correctly, think of all the people that will hate you if you do it... sorry for those last two sentences but it's true... you're supposed to think off all that... the people that will feel sorry for you, the people that won't ever let you go... you mother who adores you so much, you father who spends almost all his time at work trying to keep a roof over your head.. Your siblings if you have any... how will they feel? You will be a model to them... if you ever do something like this they will think that it's alright for them to do it just because you did it.... will you ever want them to do that? Will you ever want them to miss out on their life...? Always think of your actions before you do them... always think of the consequences to them... always think of who it'll hurt... always think of who it'll make happy... don't just do it blind folded... because no matter what... where you are and who you are... people will always love you.. They will care for you... just be yourself and don't think of any bad things... just always chose the right friends, and push away the bad ones... don't have regrets.. don't make others have regrets either... cry if you have to... do whatever you want to get the pain out but don't ever hurt yourself because nothing's worth it...no one's worth it... 

Until next time, ♥Sandy16


 

Hello, there, it’s now Michiko253 speaking!

I just wanted to point out how deep this was, and what my co-author was telling you. Please, don’t you ever, ever inflict pain unto yourself because you’re not satisfied with what life has been for you. Be strong, life is good and life is bad. But just because something bad occurs and you feel vulnerable and want to cause pain unto yourself, it just makes it worse with the people whom love and care about you. Everything single one of you are very special, you’re all one of a kind. You all were born unto this world with a meaning. Don’t you dare take the initiative to hurt yourself, at all. It’s not healthy, please don’t. There are alternatives to getting your pain and frustration out, and it doesn’t include causing self infliction okay? Basically, Sandy16 covered a lot so it’s difficult to try and explain to you how much you’re worth. But in conclusion, don’t hurt yourself and try to run away with your problems, deal with them and don’t let them bring you down. Instead, it should make you stronger and a much more better person than you were before. Always keep in mind that things happen for a reason, and it can be for the better or for the worse, but you yourself can be the person to view and deal with the problem and ponder on whether it was for the good or bad. You’re loved, you’re cared for, even if you are in denial and think that you’re all alone, you’re certainly not. No, not all all. We love you as well, please take good care of yourselves.

With much love and care, ♥Michiko253


Be strong sweeties ;*