[One-Shot] Chapter 1

[ONE-SHOT] M.A.M.A. : THE REAL DEAL

JJ’s POV:


It’s been almost 4 months since the worst nightmare happened, the nightmare that broke not only our hearts but the hearts of people who loves us. It is the nightmare that caused too much pain not just to me and my members but to everyone who’s been with us throughout our journey. Now, we’re here at our motherland, not to perform with all five members nor take a vacation, we are here to take an award that all five of us worked hard for. At this moment, I wish Yunho and Changmin can be with us.

While I was busy emoting in the corner, I caught a glimpse of Junsu and Yoochun smiling while watching the television in the waiting room. It’s good to see them smile again despite what’s happening.

I throw an empty plastic bottle on Junsu’s head to get his attention.

“hyung! What was that for?” he asked me while rubbing his head.

“uhmm..to get some attention from the two of you” 

“Attention? Okay hyung now you got it? You happy?” Junsu replied to me looking a bit irritated.

“Yah! You two! What are you guys watching that you’re even ignoring your hyung here? And why are you smiling like idiots?” I asked my two dongsaengs whose attention is on the television again.

“2ne1!” this time it’s yoochun who answered me.

“2ne1? You mean the female Big Bang? Oh…okay!” so it’s 2ne1 that made them smile like that.

“They won an award hyung! Aren’t they great?” Junsu told me proudly

.”hmmm..I guess” I answered him, not really caring, well, they are a girl group same with SNSD. Hmm… maybe a bit tougher image but still a girl group right? They’re the same!

“what’s with you Jae?” Yoochun’s attention now drifted to me.

“come on guys! They’re a girl group the same with SNSD and Wondergirls. What’s the difference? If they won then congratulations!” I told the two 2ne1 fan boys.

“Jae, can’t you see? They’re different! 2ne1 is much tougher and they have a fierce image! Everything about them is amazing! They are talented with the personality and looks!” Yoochun answered me like he’s lecturing a kid. “yeah Jae hyung! They are all pretty! Especially Dara noona! She’s so pretty! She’s like a child trapped in an adult body! She’s like a porcelain doll hyung!” Junsu said to me in a total fan boy manner. Tsk..so their favorite is the palm tree girl? The one who makes faces? The adorable one? Hmm…



My thoughts were disturbed when these two fan boys started chanting 2ne1. The girls went up on stage and their song I Don’t Care started playing. OH! They’re doing a musical? Cool! As the girls continued performing, one specific girl caught my attention. I watched her every move until the end. When the curtains finally closed, I snapped out to reality. With her every move, her voice, her expression, I can say, this girl got me. I wonder if she’s prettier up close.


I was busy thinking of her when a PD entered the waiting room. Now, the moment has come, we’re now about to face the fans and I’m about to see you.

As soon as we entered the hall, everyone started screaming. It’s good to be home. As we are nearing the center stage, I saw her. I saw the girl that was on the TV screen before. Even this far, I can say, she’s definitely a goddess! Her skin seems to be glowing. Ahhh! She’s really pretty. Until we reach the center stage, we bowed to some fellows and my vision ran pass her. What adjective is there left for me to describe her? She’s pretty, beautiful, cute and whatever! As this whole award giving moment is taking place, I just can’t stop myself from catching a glimpse of her. She’s such an eye candy; no wonder lots of fan boys are trailing her. I don’t care if someone noticed me already but as Junsu is delivering his speech I continued glancing at her direction. Yoochun even gave me this hyung-stop-staring look but I can’t help it! After a few seconds I finally succeeded on controlling myself…Aghh!! DON’T LOOK JAEJOONG!! When I finally thought I’m doing a great job, aggghhh!! I really can’t take it anymore. A little peek won’t be bad right? While Yoochun is thanking the fans I immediately glance at her not wanting to be caught! Ha! She’s really cute when she smiles! Then it’s my turn to give a speech, I suddenly felt like crying! Everything our group has been through was coming back to my memory! If Yunho and Changmin are only here, this moment could be more fulfilling! After I thanked everyone I came back to my fanboy mode. Wait…did I just said I’m a fan boy? Aghh! Whatever kim Jaejoong! Within a few minutes it would be very difficult for me to see her again this close, so I took this last opportunity to look at her. With her cute appearance and angelic aura, all I can say is she got me dazing! 

As I took my steps out of this stage, I know we will be going in our separate directions. It will be hard to see you again soon but I will make sure someday I’ll meet you again. Wait till that moment arrive and I won’t be stealing glances with you anymore. I will have the courage to speak with you already, but for now goodbye my angel. Till I see you again, Sandara Park.


"Youre so, so beautiful
Im entranced by your appearance
Im entranced
Im captured by your gaze
I cant turn my head around either
Im a fool.."
-Sorry Sorry-Answer

 

- WHAT DO YOU THINK? HAVE YOU THOUGHT, WHAT IF THIS WAS THE REAL THING HAPPENED ON THAT EVENT/DAY? LOLOLOL! SPAAAAAAAZZZZZ MODE!! XD

- PLEASE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE !! :D