Love...easy

EXO Series : Please Love My Love

 

 


 

 

“Chen!” called Luhan.

The latter poke his head and seeing Luhan was waved at him, “What?”

“Sehun and I want to grab an ice-cream. Want to follow?”

Chen just smiles and shook his head. “Go ahead, don’t mind me.”

“Come on, hyung! Stop hidden inside your room. Take some fresh air today.” Sehun comes and drags him together.

Chen tries to protest but not working when Sehun and Luhan hugged his arms, left and right. After get out from car, three member of EXO go inside an ice-cream shop with covering their faces to make sure public not recognize them.

“Welcome!”

As soon as they stepped in, the staff greets them with wide smile.

“Dine in or take away?” Kyumi asked.

“Dine in.”

“Take away!”

Both Sehun and Luhan give different answer. Kyumi frowned at first but later giggled with their cute argument. Luhan wants take away because he feel Chen look so uncomfortable since inside the car. He worried if that friend was sick and he feels guilty if that’s true.

Different with Sehun, he think it’s rarely for them can eat at outside with any disturbance so maybe this a chance for them since this shop quite empty.

“So, the answer is…” asked Kyumi after wait for 10 minutes.

“Dine in.” Reply Chen, softly.

There pairs of eyes suddenly focus on Chen who from earlier only stayed silent at behind. The smiles from Kyumi slowly varnished when seeing Chen pull his hoodie and glasses, staring at her.

Dang!

For Kyumi, she never thought today is the day. Meeting with Jongdae in this place was never crossed in her thought. Not now, when she not ready.

Kyumi start to panic. She really hopes someone would relief her right now. But too bad, none can help her. She bites her bottom lips and starts to shiver.

“Yah! What are you doing? Wearing back your hoodie!” Luhan scolded at Chen in half whispered. Sehun look around if people look at them. So lucky for them because one customer who sat at one table before was gone.

Kyumi heard it, then after that she just notices another two are Luhan and Sehun. For fangirls, meeting with their idols in front their eyes maybe a miracle but for Kyumi, her miracle gives different meaning.

“O-okay, please choose your flavors.” Kyumi pretend to be calm, even inside her, she’s dying because of shame.

“What do you like?” asked Chen, his gazed still on the girl.

“H-huh?” Kyumi confused.

“Are you deaf? I asked you’ what do you like? The ice-cream’s flavor.” Chen’s voice turns high.

Kyumi jumped because of too shocked.

Luhan and Sehun start to confuse too with Chen’s attitude. They never know that Chen can raise his voice to the staff who politely asks them. Become worst, when they feel something is going to wrong.

“Yah, Chen!” Luhan grab Chen to behind while Sehun was apologized on his behalf. Kyumi just shook and said never mind but obviously, her face was pale.

Chen hate seeing that girl ignores him as if nothing happened between them. He hates to see when the girl…

“Let’s go!” Chen suddenly burst into the counter and grabs Kyumi’s hand before out from the shop.

“Yah! Chen! Where are you going?!” Luhan shouted.

“And now…what happened to my ice-cream?” Sehun blurted.

Luhan eyed him and hit him on head. “Why me?” Sehun whined.

 

 

 

“Yah! Let me go!” Kyumi yelled and pull her hand from Chen’s grabbing.

Chen stops and releases her. With mad face, Chen still never stops from staring at her. Yes, he feels mad. He feels angry. One time, this girl is the one he loved. So, he really mad seeing her in this condition when last he checked, she was SNU’s graduate. And, she supposedly are not living and working at the kind of place. She’s the beauty intelligent and should be got better job and live in nice place. At least, she should…

“Am I hurting you?” Chen becomes soften when saw Kyumi touch her wrist in painful face. She hissed when Chen tries to touch her again but later she gives in Chen still stubborn in his way. She pouted.

“I’m sorry…” he whispered, with his lovely voice. That’s the voice which Kyumi really missed the most for these few years.

“I’m so sorry…” he mumbled again.

“I’m okay.” said Kyumi again, softly.

“No! You’re not okay.” Chen look at her eyes when suddenly his tears flowing down. Again, makes Kyumi’s shocking. Chen continues again, “And, I’m not okay too. Because I never stop from missing you everyday!”

“Jongdae-ah...”

Hearing the girl he loved call his name again, giving so much happiness that can’t be explained by words.

“Why?”

Kyumi sighed, as if she can hug him right now.

“Why you leave me just like that? As if I’m nothing for you. It’s hurt me so much. Is it because your boyfriend asks you to? If yes, at least give me warn so I can ready.”

“No… it’s not my boyfriend, because he never had been my boyfriend.”

Chen shocked and stared at her more longer. ”What? “He dumfounded with dry tears.

Kyumi sighed again. She knows that she’s not ready but it useless to runway again from him. She was too old to play childish game with Jongdae, and she need to face the reality. That time she was wrong, and now she should admit it.

“Last time, I lied to you. I’m sorry.” Kyumi ducked her head down, to find some confidence to face with her was-to-be bestfriend. Somehow, she feels so nervous too.

“I’m sorry, Jongdae. I don’t want you ditch your dream just because of me, so that lying to you is the last option that I can think that time. The guy you met last time, actually I don’t know him. We only closed after that but we’re just friend.”

“What??”

Okay, for Chen, he not sure how many ‘what’ that he was blurted this time.

"I'm sorry, Dae" Kyumi whispered. She took deep breath before she can explain to him. Their story supposedly ends long time ago. Even they start to live in same world before, but now, it not same anymore.

"You and I, we are stranger right now. I didn't care if you hate me because I deserved to. I lied to you and hurt you, my bestfriend and because of that. I was got my karma. Honestly, I feel ashamed when you look at me like this but I can't runaway anymore, right?” Kyumi bitterly chuckled. Laughing at her failure life.

….

“Are you done?” asked Chen after long silent.

Huh?

Kyumi looks confused. At first, she thought that she will get scolded by Jongdae but the latter only kept silent.

“I don’t know you really dumb.” He smiled.

Kyumi’s getting more confused. He curses her but still dare to smile.

Slowly, Chen pulls her into his embrace and hugs her tightly. Rest his chin over her shoulder.

“As if you tell me soon, everything should be different for us. Did you know how much I love you? Not as a bestfriend. I love you as a man love his woman.” Confess Chen near her ear.

Kyumi’s eyes rounded because of shock. Honestly, she never expects that he was sharing the same feeling as her. Maybe he was right, she really dumb.

“That’s time, I want to confess to you but you ruined everything. You showed me your boyfriend that you mention you didn’t know him. You really make me so crazy. Huh!”

Kyumi soften. She chuckled between the hug. Blamed her but she feel so happy and warm, right now.

“Are you not angry?”

“Who say? I’m so mad that time.”

“How’s about this time?”

“Still but it’s okay since you said you still single.”

“I’m not single.”

“What?” Chen pushes her body and holds her both shoulder, looking at her eyes.

“Because my heart was taken a long time ago.” Kyumi smiled.

“By who?”

“Someone who called by name, Kim Jongdae.”

“You-“ Chen lost his words, but his cheek suddenly blush. Is he heard wrong?

“But your fans surely chop my head if you choose jobless girl like me.” Kyumi whispered, suddenly feel too small in front of him

Staring at her, Chen then pulls her again into his hug. Surely, go out with Luhan and Sehun today not bad at all. Finally, he found his missing happiness. With the same girl who took his heart and never return back to him.

“Don’t worry. I’m here. If Chen’s fans dare to chop your head down, trust me, Jongdae will come to save you anytime.” He grinned.

Kyumi chuckled with his words.

“Better you keep your words because I already record it.”

“Yah!”

Both of them let out of laugh as they used to long time ago.

“I love you!”

“I love you, too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! Are sure she will come back?” asked Sehun, impatiently.

“Just wait a few minutes”

“It’s already one hour and I want my ice-cream!!!!”