Love...hard

EXO Series : Please Love My Love

 


 

 

 

Dear Jongdae,

Did you remember?

You and I. We’re from the different world. Yes, once time we were came from the same world. But the story was long time ago.

Kim Jongdae, do you still remember me?

I’m your childhood friend, Park Kyumi. Nice to meet you again.

I hope one day I can introduce myself like that in front of you. One day. Face to face. No barriers will stop us. Yes, I hope one day. But, I have no confident to do so.

If you don’t know, I’m Park Kyumi, 25 years old. SNU’s graduated but unemployed. Stay alone. Do various part time jobs to cover my expenses.  I worked 18 hours everyday if only I can get permanent job with my according ‘precious’ certificate so I can enjoy my life more. So, I can face with you so proudly. Being to seduce you. So funny me. I’m the one who pushed you away. But still shameless want you back.

Kim Jongdae, I’m sorry.

Promise me, no matters hard I want you back, you must ignore me. You must push me back as I did to you. You must hurt me.

Please promise me, Kim Jongdae.

I love you.

 

 

Chen kept smiles to his fans. Non- stop until he felt his cheeks so hurt because smiles too long. But he can’t stop. He must. For years, the fans were giving so much supports and loves so he and EXO can stand proudly in world stage. Without fans who they are now.

But his smiles slowly varnished, among the crowd in front of his eyes now, he catch someone standing far from him.

Staring at him.

She smiles.

“Chen oppa!” a fangirl screamed his name and make him snap away his sight. He turns to look at the fan in front of him now.

“Oh! Hi, beauty.” He smiles back.

After greeting the teenage fangirl and make some conversation, he tilted his head to looking back to the girl. But she’s missing. Being panic, Chen stands up from his chair and tiptoed to find her. His action giving different feeling to the fangirls, they’re start screaming and calling his name as if he looks for them.

Chen sighed. He feels kind of disappointed.

It’s not her, right?

 

Jongdae smiled like idiot. Today is the day. He looks around to find someone if she already coming. Today, he will confess to the girl who he really loved. His bestfriend.

“Sorry, I’m late!” said Kyumi while panting. She needs to run to make sure Jongdae not waiting her for so long.

“No. Nothing to be sorry. I’m the early one. Want some drink?” offer Jongdae.

“Your treat?” Kyumi grinned.

“Yes, everything for you.” Jongdae poke her nose playfully.

Everything. For. You.

After sip his hot cappuccino, Jongdae thinks it’s the right time to tell her. He cleared his throat to get her attention who playing with her cellphone.

“I have something to tell you.”

“Huh? What’s that?” Kyumi push her cellphone back to her bag.

“I was being scouted by SM.” His voice turns so cheerful.

Kyumi stunned for a while. “O..oh, really?”

Jongdae smiles more wide. For him, that’s another important thing. “But I rejected them.”

Again, Kyumi shocked. Her eyes rounded not belief on what was she saying.

“B-but why? I thought it was your dream.”

“Because if I go, I will not able to see you so often. I don’t want let you be alone without me.” He grinned. But Kyumi not happy with that.

The café’s doorbell rang to break silent between them. A boy enters it and eyeing surrounding like to find someone.

Kyumi meet eyes with him, when she look away and tried to hold her angry tears.

“Or… I can’t live without you because I lov…”

“Oppa!”

Jongdae blinked in confusion. Kyumi stand up from her seat and waved to someone. The boy near door looks so confuse.

“Oppa, here!” Kyumi shouted.

Jongdae lift his head to follow Kyumi’s action. He saw a tall boy in front the entrance looking at their table. That’s time his heart torn to pieces when Kyumi run into him. Casually, hug him and leaned a kiss on his cheek.

With blushing face, he was dragged to his table. With Kyumi was standing happily beside with him.

“Jongdae.” She called his name. “Introduce, my new boyfriend.” She smiles proudly.

 

 

Kyumi run like lightening. Oh God, she was late again. This week, it was three times in row she was late for job at the ice-cream shop. She enters the shop only seeing her manager eyed her with angry look.

“I’m so sorry!” Kyumi bow and run to her locker to change to her uniform.

Instead fired the poor Kyumi, her manager give another round of warning since he know her conditions but still want the girl give more commitment in this job.

Kyumi sighed in relief. As if she not dropped by at EXO’s fanmeeting, maybe she still able to arrive at her workplace on time.

As if only she not follows her heart.

Everything is gonna be okay.

“Welcome!” Kyumi shouted when heard the doorbell rang.

A gentlemen walk near the counter where Kyumi standing. She pulls her head up only seeing a guy that was part in her acting years ago. She smiles happily.

“Oppa!” she can’t hold her happiness.

“Hello Kyumi! “ Jaejoong greet her and start to mess her hair. As usual.

“Hey!” Kyumi yelped.

They exchanged a smile.

“Buy ice-cream?” asked Kyumi.

“Nope. Just come to see you. I had a meeting at the next building before. How’s your day?”

“Errmm… great. I was late again today.” Kyumi sighed.

“Must be fangirling over EXO again. I heard they had fanmeeting this area.”

“It’s too obvious?” Kyumi chuckled.

Suddenly the atmosphere between them being awkward. Not many customers this time, only one couple sitting on one table near the window. Jaejoong hop on the stool near the counter. Facing with Kyumi.

“You.. still thinking of him, right?” asked Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong enter the café. He hopes he get the right place this time. His friend too smart to tell him to meet at the unnamed café that he obviously do not know where is the place since he still newbies and not familiar with this area.

“Oppa!”

He heard a girl shout.

“Oppa, here!”

He saw a girl waved at his direction. He look at his behind as if have other people behind him. But none. He becomes more confused when suddenly the young girl runs into him and shameless hug him.

“Please help me.” She whispered as she leaned near his cheek.

Without let him saying anything yet, he only know that later he was dragged to a table where a boy was sat.

“Jongdae.” Her voice cracked. But she still managed put a smile on her face. “Intoduce, my new boyfriend.”

What? Jaejoong dumbfounded.

 

 

 

“I… never forget him.” Kyumi whispered.

Jaejoong sighed.

“Tell him the truth, Kyumi.”

“About what, oppa? He had better life without me. I don’t want to ruin everything. Look at me. I’m a poor girl in once time was being a best student but at the end I was struggled to get better job just to live in better life. “

Silence.

“I don’t want his pity. He had his dream. He already did many things for me. I can’t let his dream ruined just because of me. I knew him better than someone else. He loved to sing. His dream to be an idol. So, I can’t be so selfish to own him for my sake. “She smiled again. The smile that Jaejoong really hate to see. The fake smile of Park Kyumi.

Jaejoong’s heart shattered in painful. Even the last events was unplanned but he felt so grateful because able to meet girl like her. Even act as a fake boyfriend in front the boy that she really loved so difficult but he never regrets.

Because he had fallen inlove with her.

 

Kris looks at the letter on the table after getting back from fanmeeting. Together with various gifts that was sent by EXO’s fan. He took the letter that address to Chen. He frowned. He notices the same letter before but that friend never once open any types of letter from their fans.

Chen usually kept on inside a big box and hide below his bed.

Weired but that’s Chen.

“Chen!” Called Kris.

The boy looks at him. ”What?” he looks so tired today.

“Yours.” Kris shoved the blue envelope to him and walks away to his room.

Seeing the letter, Chen sighed.  Again…  as usual he put inside the box. Never tried to read it. He goes to his table and opens the drawer and revealed a photo of him and a girl.

Park Kyumi.

 

 

“Jongdae…”

His heart was shivering. He knows she cried again.

“Jongdae…”

“Where are you now? I will get you.” asked him. He hates to know the girl who once he loved always cried for other man. He hates to know the man she loved never appreciated his girl that not belongs to him.

Kyumi not answered him except her cries more loud.

“Stop crying…”

“I’m sorry.” She sound chocked with her tears.

“Don’t say sorry to me…” Jongdae hate to hear she kept apologizes for that reason.

“Don’t worry. I will not crying in front of you… again.” She whispered before hanged up the call.

“Kyumi? Yah! Kyumi!”

 

 

“Don’t cry.” Jaejoong brushes her hair and push her to his chest.

“I missed him, oppa” Her tears flowing down again. “I really missed Jongdae. What should I do?”

Jaejoong let out a heavy sighs. He hates to see the girl he loved being suffered because of other man. He hopes he can be her real boyfriend instead her fake lover.So, he can give the happiness in her life.

 

 

 

Chen remembers. That was the last time he heard her voice, before she disappeared in his life like a wind without can be trace.

But still, he can’t forget her.

Park Kyumi.

Please stay healthy and live in happiness.

I love you, forever and always.