Mission To Accomplish

Undying Moonlight Love

 

 

        

 

I screamed my lungs out full of joy and ran endlessly in my room, jumping and squealing like a hardcore fangirl. I just can't believe what I'm seeing right now. Its just too good to be true. How can I not realised the present of this wonderful item from the start? It was a school id card of the not so nameless guy anymore since in the id it stated the name was 'Jung Dae Hyun' and his in the third year of high school. I'm just one year younger than him! I was so happy I felt like I could explode in anytime. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I like him a lot. Not to mentioned that his id picture looks cute. My cheeks starting to numb from smiling too much. I slapped myself on the cheek to check whether this is a dream or not. *Slap!* I growled in pain as I caressed my pinked cheeks. Man, that sure hurt as hell. But it definetely wakes me up and I was so estatic for the fact that this is not a dream. It's the god damn beautiful truth. I really want to see him again! His schooling at Kangdae High school. Isn't that only takes two stops from here with the bus? Woa, so that means it is not that far! I squealed in excitement again. I really want to see him now, as desperate as it sounds, I just want to see at least a bit of him. But of course, it's already late plus I got tons of homework to do. I frowned and turns lazily to my study table and flips through my homework. 

 

The next day, I got up late and I blame my warm fuzzy blanket for making me sleepy and sleeps in more. I cursed at myself and rushed quickly to the bathroom and dressed up super quick.  I ignored breakfast today since I have to rush to school , which is not good because I'm starving and I didn't have any food inside me since last night. Yeap, I was to lazy to cook dinner and yeap yeap serve me right. I opened the main door and found the weather today was grey and heard a few thunders. Its going to rain any soon, I thought to myself and grabs an umbrella with me. I locked the door and starting walking to school.

 

It starts to rain gradually and I opened my foldable purple umbrella. The wind blew so strong into my direction. It makes me hard to control my poor umbrella.  Man, the force of the wind was too strong I accidently let go of my umbrella. Great, now I'm going to soaked myself in the rain. I ran as fast as I could eventhough it was a bit hard since the thick fog covered my sight. I was walking fast when suddenly someone grabbed me in the shoulder. I was so shocked I smacked the figure on the arm.

" Yah! What the hell man?!" It turns out to be that it was Ilhoon and he scold me for making him hurt.

" Ommo! I'm so sorry. I thought it was some random man who is going to kidnap me or something! " I rubbed his arms. " Kenchana? ( Are you okay?)" 

" Tsk, you're forgiven. But I called you for several times but you didn't seem to heard me so yeah I decide to approach you and offer you a ride since it's raining." He explained the story on his behalf.

I chuckled at my silly action. " A ride? On your bicycle?" My eyebrows rose in a asking gesture.

" Well, yeah you can get to school a lot faster. Come on, we'll be late." 

" Late?" I took a glanced at my watch." Holy snap, come on! We're actually already late." I hopped into his bike and held his back for support so that I won't fall. The rain was still pouring. It was not heavy but still can make one wet.

" Hold on tight. I'm going to sped up a bit since we're late." He said facing his face to me. There were drips of water coming down from his hair and his lips looks a little bit pale. I hugged him from the back, eventhough I was hesitate at first. I want us to get to school fast. I don't want any of us got sick because of the acid rain. 

In school, everyone looked at me curiously. The news of me and Kikwang fighting must have spread through out the school. Oh . I can even hear someone says " Look at her, how dare she treat Kikwang like that? Tsk, unbelievable." Come on, I was the victim but still people could stand up for that Kingka just because the victim was me, the unwanted as what they called me. If the victim was somebody else, they would probably back up the victim. I sighed heavily.I went straight to my class and sit in my usual place at the most back on the right corner of the class. Thank god, the teacher still didn't came in so I didn't miss any lesson. I tooked out the id card of Daehyun and stared at his picture. Hmm, brown hair , a pair of chocolate eyes and a tan skin. Indeed very chocolatey. I chuckled at my own thoughts. I don't even know this guy but I felt attached to him. I wonder if he still remember me if we accidently met. Oh weekends please come faster, I have a mission to be accomplish. 

 

 

-----

so here's chap 6. Pretty short huh? 

The picture that I insert above makes me drooling. Oh stop being so cute ilhoon :p

I wonder if you guys prefer eunhee to be with daehyun or ilhoon? Comment down below!

Daehyun is going to come any soon. So yeah stay tuned. Adios!