China Boy

Silent Farewell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Suzy lays in bed only long enough to remember that it was her first day of school as a 3rd year. She lazily made her bed then twisted her long wavy hair into a bun. When she  twisted the doorknob, Kyungsoo’s presence surprise her. “Oppa! You startled me!”

Kyungsoo pushed Suzy slightly inside the room and whispered, “Suji-yah, I need to tell you something. I have a visitor from China. He stayed here last night. He’s tall and cool.”

“Okay.”

“That’s it?”

Suzy nodded and narrowed her eyes. “Neh. What should I do then?”

“I want you to control your feelings if ever you fall for him. Okay?”

Suzy laughed. “Oppa? So you’re giving me a warning. Ara. Ara.” She nodded.

Kyungsoo sighed and tapped Suzy’s shoulders. “Good luck! Many girls have fallen for him on the first place. And please, be polite to him. He’s still a good friend.”

Suzy shook her head. “Leave that matter to me, Oppa. Trust me, I won’t fall. Okay, I will try to be polite to your friend.”

“Okay. I’ll go back at the kitchen and prepare breakfast. Oh by the way, hurry up! We’ll be late in school,” Kyungsoo said and made his way in the kitchen.

 

 

Later, after Suzy took her bath and fixed herself, she headed to the dining area to eat breakfast. She pulled the chair and asked, “Oppa, where is the China boy?” then took her seat.

Kyungsoo sipped his coffee then he answered, “Ah, will you please call him?”

Suzy pointed herself. “Me?” She shook her head. “I don’t want to. Why don’t he just go here and eat breakfast? He’s too old to be called.”

“Ya! Hurry up and call him,” Kyungsoo ordered.

Suzy crossed her eyebrows and stood up. “Arasseo.”

 

 

Suzy knocked on Kris’ door three times and called, “Ya!” Then she remembered to talk politely. “Ah, excuse me?” She knocked again. Why isn’t he opening his door? Can’t he understand me because he’s from China? Poor kid, I cannot speak Mandarin fluently. I hope he understands me.

Then the door slightly opened and a tall guy was in front of Suzy with his eyes closed still feeling sleepy.

Suzy got shocked and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter