Welcome to the School

Silent Farewell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy and Kyungsoo took the bus together going to XOXO Academy. Suzy sat beside the bus window while Kyungsoo sat beside Suzy. Suzy brought out her IPod then inserted her earplugs. She closed her eyes and leaned her head on the bus window while feeling the music. Kyungsoo looked at Suzy and wondered. He questioned, “Saeng, are you okay?”

 Suzy, still her eyes closed answered, “I’m fine, Oppa. I just want to relax.”

Kyungsoo shrugged. “You’ll be fine.”

“I know, I will.” Suzy slightly smiled.

 

Later, the bus came into a stop in front of XOXO Academy. Suzy and Kyungsoo stepped out of the bus and entered the school gate. Kyungsoo was smiling while Suzy was linking her arms into Kyungsoo’s arms. “Welcome to the school, Bae Suji!”

Suzy smiled and nodded. Students around were feeling excited. Some were chit-chatting, hugging their long-time-no-see friends, and some were also looking worried for their first day of school. Suzy bit her lower lip and held Kyungsoo’s arm tighter. Kyungsoo noticed it and asked as they made their way inside the building, “Suji-yah, what’s wrong? Are you nervous? Come on, this is not your first time in school.”

“Oppa, I feel a bit nervous. It seems like something will happen to me,” Suzy replied worriedly.

Kyungsoo gave Suzy a warm smile and a pat on her shoulders. “Suji-yah, I know you can do it! Don’t let the other kids bully you again. Forget what happened to you during your first day of school in China. Okay? Fighting!”

During Suzy’s elementary years in China, she suffered from bullying because she can’t understand what the other China kids were talking about. She was alone during lunch and even recess. Suzy was traumatized every first day of school. She doesn’t know what to do. She feels nervous.

Suzy sighed. “Ara, I’ll try to overcome this fear.”

Kyungsoo nodded and showed a pursed smile. “So I need to go to my class now or else I’ll be late. I don’t want to be late on my first class. How about you, do you want me to accompany you?”

Suzy shook her head. “No need, Oppa. I can search for my room assignment all by myself. I’ll just contact you whenever I need something.”

“Okay. I’ll get going now. I’ll see you later,” Kyungsoo said and left.

 

 

While Suzy was looking at her study table, a guy who seems like he is in a hurry, accidentally bumped Suzy. Things inside her bag scattered on the floor including the study table she was holding. “Ah!” Suzy and the guy both reacted in unison.

“Omo! My things!” Suzy cried and hurriedly picked up her scattered things on the floor.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to bump you. I was in a hurry. I’m very sorry,” the guy said who was really sorry about what happened. He helped Suzy picked up the things and gave it Suzy. After that, they both stood up. The guy repeatedly bowed his head and said sorry.

Suzy waved her hands and said, “It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter