Changmin's ideal type

Changmin's ideal type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I am writing this OS based on these following quotes.. There are MORE and I can relate Jaejoong to each and every single one of them. But I am too lazy to write explanation for all. So blehh...:P

 

"Changmin's ideal type is someone clumsy so that he can take care of that person."

1

"God hyung! What are you? FIVE? This is the fifth time I saved you from falling."

Jaejoong just pouted getting scolded by the youngest member of his group.

"Thank you Minnie."

"No seriously Hyung. You should be more careful. Stop being so clumsy. What if you hurt yourself huh?"

"That will never happen Minnie." - Jaejoong replied in a cheerful voice.

"& why is that?" - the younger one rolled his eyes.

"That's because you're here to take care of me. Right?"

Even though Changmin tsked at his hyung's reply but when he turned around he had a wide smile on his face.

Yes, I want to take care of you. I'll always take care of you. - that's what he wanted to say but kept it to himself. He wouldn't confess to Jaejoong so easily. He had other ways of course. They next day while giving interview the maknae was asked about his ideal type and he answered saying he wants someone clumsy so that he can take care of the person. Only Jaejoong knew whom exactly was he talking about. 

 

Does that mean you prefer older women? 

Part of Min's answer : I think my ideal type of relationship is like friends. We fight, understand each other and get back together. I think it's also better when you have similar hobbies. For example, doing sports together,cooking together and eating together. I don't expect the other to do something for me. The ideal is for both of us to support each other.

2

"Minnnnnn..Come and help me with cooking."

Jaejoong called Changmin from the kitchen.

"Hyung I am busy. Ask someone else."

"NO. I want you. Kitchen... RIGHT NOW."

The maknae ignored his Hyung.

"CHANGMIN COME TO THE KICTHEN RIGHT NOW. OR ELSE NO DINNER FOR YOU TONIGHT."

Finally Changmin gave up and came to the room.

"What???"

"Can you please cut those vegetable for the dokkbokki?"

"Why didn't you call Yoochun or Yunho Hyung? Why me?"

"Because I know you like cooking after me in this house. So don't pretend that you're annoyed. I know you like doing these chores."

"Yeah... Whatever Hyung!"

Changmin kept his facial expression indifferent andstarted cutting the vegetables. But from the inside he was happy. Because he could spend some time with his Jaejoong Hyung alone for a while. He felt special that his Hyung called HIM. No one else but him. He felt special. Yes he did like cooking but what made him happier when he cooked is that he'd get some time to spend with Jaejoong alone. Changmin had a smile on his face which he hid well from the other person in the kitchen.

"Min?"

"Now what Hyung?"

"There's this Japaneserock concert on tv tonight. Will you watch it with me?"

"Why don't you ask others?"

"They don't like rock songs. You know that. I did ask Yunho but he made fun of me for being so obsessed to rock songs."

"Well.. What he said is true. Why are you so obsessed with rock songs?"

"You are too. Most of your solo performances are rock."

"I am not obsessed. I sing rock mostly because thatsuits my voice."

"I can say that about my voice too."

"No you can't Hyung. You can sing any genre perfectly."

Jaejoong blushed slightly.

"Whatever! I am not obsessed."

"Yes you are."

"No I am not."

"Yes you are."

"NO I AM NOT."

"Yes."

"NO NO NO."

"Yes yes yes."

"CHANGMIN!"

"YES."

"Will you watch it or not."

"Okay... I will... Only because I pity you Hyung."

Jaejoong just nodded and concentrated on the food on stove. He knew it very well that was not the case why Changmin agreed to help him in the kitchen or watch the rock concert with him. He knew it very well these were little hobbies of the maknae and he'd make these hobbies as an excuse every now and then to spend some time alone with his beloved one.

"I like girls who don't wear too many cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter