04-final

Disappointed.

Sulli gives Luhan chance to explain everything. She really wanted to know why Luhan does it to her.

"I will accept whatever negative thing you're thinking about me." Luhan kept staring Sulli. He was trying to find her weakness point.

"Jinah is my girlfriend. Our relationship has been running for 1 year. That means I love you long before I was in a relationship with her. But for now I can't leave her. " Luhan words hurt Sulli. She was really disappointed.

"Give me time to finish all of this." Luhan holds Sulli's hand. He pleaded to Sulli.

Luhan not married, she was just his girlfriend. There is no harm if Sulli give another chance to Luhan. Moreover Sulli already love Luhan. That words are looming in Sulli's mind. Sulli didn't want her love for Luhan will end up like her love for Sehun. This time Sulli tried to fight for her love. Sulli wanted to try once again with Luhan.

"If I'm with you, there would only be you and me. Let's start from the beginning."

...

Sulli was told everything to Sehun, Sulli decided to keep in touch with Luhan. If Sulli a man, Sehun would love to hit her. Why is she so stupid? Why would she want to be the third person in Luhan's relationship?

"Whatever you say. That was your life. I can't say anything." Sehun couldn't see Sulli. He was really disappointed with the decision was taken by Sulli.

"Sehun .. you still be my friend, right?" Sulli is holding Sehun's shoulders.

"Maybe our destiny is only as friend. So we are still friend." Sehun grabbed his bag and left Sulli.

---

"Sulli .. forgive me. But I have to go." Sulli just looked down. Her heart is hurt, Luhan must return to China sooner than she imagined.

"If I had the time, I'm definitely going to Seoul to visit you." Luhan Sulli's hair. Sulli smiled when she heard his words. But there is one thing that makes Sulli worry, the woman she saw at the graduation ceremony or rather Luhan's girlfriend will go to China with Luhan too. Sulli actually knows who that woman.. She is Im Jinah, her ex-senior while still in high school. Jinah is Korean, but didn't know why she's going with Luhan to China. Sulli fear that their relationship is getting tight there, and Sulli will be forgotten here that who waited Luhan foolishly. But that is a risk that must she receives because she decides to keep in touch with Luhan.

"Oppa, you love me, right?" Sulli stares Luhan.

"I really love you. When I found you, I like finding the most precious thing in this world who have sought by a lot of people but I am the one who succeed to found it." Sulli complacent, she was biten by Luhan's sweet words. Sulli easily fall back into Luhan's arms.



"I love you too oppa." Sulli smiled while held Luhan's hand tightly.

"Don't ever get bored of waiting for me Ssul."

"You have to come in my graduation ceremony in next 2 years. Then I hope you've completed your relationship with her." Sulli's words sound a little selfish. Because Sulli doesn't want to if only Luhan who set her.

"Huh? So you just want to wait me for 2 years? After that you don't want to wait for me anymore?" Luhan talks a little cynical towards Sulli.

"Two years is quite a long time. I have to continue my life. Oppa, Is it hard to you to completed your relationship with her in 2 years?" Luhan was silent. Sulli words so sharp for him. But Sulli was true, she must continue her life without or with Luhan. The mood among them slightly tensed, Luhan divert their conversation.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Take care of yourself. Keep your heart for me. Wait for me." His words that go straight into her heart and memorie. She promised herself that she would wait until 2 years for Luhan.

---
2 years later ..

Today is her graduation day, the day that she will get the answer that she waited Luhan for 2 years. 2 years ago Sulli and Luhan was continue to contact each other even though it is rare. And for 2 years was also Sulli always assume that Luhan is alone, she always thought that Luhan didn't have a girlfriend. Sulli is good at pretending. Till today she doesn't whether Luhan still with Jinah or not.

"You ready?" Sehun is holding both of her shoulders from behind, saw her friend smoothed herself in the mirror. Sehun is staring Sulli of mirror reflection. Sulli looks so pretty with the white knee-length dress that she wears. They both look perfect. Today is not only Sulli will get an answer from Luhan. Sehun will also get an answer for his love story. Sehun still loves Sulli.

....

Luhan kept his promise. He came looking for Sulli at her graduation day. Luhan carrying a bouquet of white roses for Sulli. Luhan missed Sulli. Luhan still loves Sulli as before.

Luhan is waiting Sulli on the bench where they first met. From a distance Luhan could see clearly Sulli was walking toward him. Luhan saw Sulli still beautiful as ever, even now she looks more beautiful.

"Hay oppa." Sulli is sitting next to Luhan.

"Hay. Congratulation for your graduation. This is for you." Luhan gave Sulli a bouquet roses he had brought. Sulli took it out of his hand.

"I thought you weren't coming." Sulli said it in cynical tone.

"I'll do anything for you." Luhan besought Sulli. Sulli just smiled wryly heard Luhan's words like that. Luhan who saw her wry smile, begin to realize that Sulli is not what she used to be. Sulli is now not going to be easy to fall with his sweet words.

"You've changed." Luhan murmured. But Sulli could hear it clearly.

"Haha .. you made me like this." Sulli replied him sarcastically. Luhan draw a deep breath, he prepared to answer Sulli

"When you faced with two choices, choose the second choice. Because if you satisfied with the first one, you will never find for the second." Sulli chuckled with Luhan's words.

"And I know if I was the second choice." Sulli tilted her head, giving her sweetest smile for Luhan. Sulli really worried, Luhan's words recently was not the answer for her. Sulli need clearer answers.

"You don't have to worry. I really love you." Luhan Sulli's hair. They both felt that they both still love each other.

....

From a distance Sehun sees Luhan and Sulli are talking. Sehun worried, if Sulli continued her relationship with Luhan, then his chance will missed, then he must forget his love for Sulli. Sehun saw Luhan who treats Sulli sweetly. See it Sehun think he already had the answer. And the answer is Sulli isn't for him.

Sehun decided to stop staring Luhan and Sulli. He walked off left Sulli with her choice. Sehun should be let her go.

"Sehun!"  Sehun stopped. Sulli's voice made him stopped. Sehun turned around. Sulli now have been beside him.

"Hay .." Sehun scrambles Sulli's hair softly.

"I'm hungry. Let's celebrate our graduation! Wooohoo!" Sulli put her arms around Sehun's shoulders make him leaned forward slightly.

"Just the two of us?" asked Sehun.

"Yup! Only you and me." Sulli smiled sweetly at Sehun. Sehun confused to hear her answer.

"Lu-Luhan?" Sehun asked hesitantly.

"I have my life, and he has his life." Sehun trying to digest Sulli's words.

"He didn't choose you?" Sehun braced himself to ask it to Sulli.

"I'm not a choice. I'm the one who chose. And I didn't choose him." Sehun heard Sulli's words, then seen a smile on his handsome face.

"Sehun .. I'm not going to put myself in the friend-zone again in our relationship." Sehun's smile widened. Sehun understand what she mean. Sulli will open her heart.

"So ... will you try with me?" Sehun pulls her into his arms. Try to offer a new relationship between them. Love relationship.

"Be a better friend to me! And I'm going to think about your offer!" Sulli pinched Sehun's waist and ran left him.

This is the answer Sehun expected. Sehun's waiting was not in vain.

...

* Flashback on *

"So..did you've completed your relationship with her?" Heard Sulli's question, Luhan answered hesitantly.

"Ssul .. I beg you, give me more time." Sulli's smile disappeared directly when she heard his answer. Sulli can clearly conclude that Luhan still with Jinah.

"I'm sorry oppa. I can't. Actually I started to love you because I was able to wait for you all this time, but in that moment I'm sure I must leave you." Sulli tried to hold back her tears. She raises her head. She accidentally saw Sehun who saw them from a far. At that time Sulli also realized that from the beginning she shouldn't choose Luhan.

"But Ssul, I really love you." Luhan tried to convince Sulli. Sulli was still in silent, her eyes still fixed on Sehun.

"Don't you appreciate me who love you in silence for 2 years?" Luhan squeals


"There is someone who love me in silence longer than you oppa." Sulli smiles wryly, she stood ready to leave Luhan and will pursue her true love.

"But ssul .." Luhan tried to prevent Sulli.


"You have decided your choice oppa. And I've decide my choice."

"Good-bye oppa. Thank you ever fill my life. And I thank you for your presence so I know who should I love."
Sulli walked off, left Luhan forever.

Luhan was destroyed, he was wrong, he was disappointed, his love is completely gone .. and all of this happened because of his mistake ..


----
Last chapter was finished. \ (^ O ^) /
I think the title isn't suited with the story? -,-a
So what do you think about this last chapter? :D
I need your comments. Your comments like some sort of encouragement for me! XD xoxo
Thank you for taking your time to read this story.
Thank you too to those of you who already subscribe and leave a comment for this story.
See you in my other stories. :D * bow *

sorry for error grammar and typo. (X