02

Disappointed.

This is the second chapter that I post today.

Luhan know his plan to approach Sulli will not work if Sehun continues to be beside Sulli. So Luhan looking for the right time which is he isn’t with Sulli. Looks like this time is the right time. Luhan sees Sulli was sitting alone on the bench same as yesterday, but this time she was alone. Luhan approaches Sulli quickly.


"Good afternoon." Luhan sat beside Sulli without having to ask permission from Sulli first. Sulli looked Luhan with a puzzled look.

"I bring bubble tea for you." Luhan s a glass of bubble tea at Sulli. Sulli took it of Luhan’s hand, she noded as a sign of gratitude.

"You are Choi Sulli, Choi Minho is your brother, your house is not too far from our campus, you are now at the 4th semester in Art majors. Am I right?" Sulli winked several times while gazing in wonder at Luhan. She was confused how this guy has known so much information about her.


"Are you stalking me?" Sulli shudder knowing Luhan who knows so much about her life.

"Hahaha .. you could say so. But don’t worry, I’m not same as sasaeng fan. " Luhan smiled at Sulli. Smile that looks so genuine in the eyes of Sulli. Sulli could feel her weakness’ point is being attacked, and this time no Sehun that protects her.

"Do you mind be my friend?" Luhan still smiling sincerely at Sulli, he held out his hand.

"Sehun where are you .. I'm scared ..." Sulli thought. She feared that Luhan had bad intentions on her.

Seeing doubt in Sulli’s face, Luhan trying to convince her.

"Calm down .. Don’t afraid with me." Luhan raised his hands in the air.

"I just want to know you. You don’t need to be afraid. I will not be here much longer. After I graduated from this university, I will go back to China." Luhan told about his life little by little to Sulli.

Sulli who heard it, felt Luhan want knows her sincerely. So she decided to try to receive Luhan in her life. Sulli actually always like this if Sehun not at her side.

Sulli’s facial expression is softened, Luhan held his out again.

"All right. We're friends. " Sulli shook hands with Luhan, and for the first time she smiled at Luhan. Smile that always coveted Luhan, a smile that could stop time in Luhan’s life. Luhan really going crazy because Sulli’s charms.

---
"So now you've been friends with that Chinese guy?" Sehun squealing. He worried after knowing Sulli decided to make friends with stranger.

"Don’t worry. Looks like he's a good man. " Sulli pats Sehun to make sure that she was okay. Sehun is very protective of Sulli. But he did it for the good of Sulli.

"Sehun .. calm down .. I'm sure this time I wasn’t as weak as before." Sulli smiled at her friend.

Sehun sighed. Maybe it's time he doesn’t have to be protective anymore on Sulli. Probably
Sulli is true, Sulli now have grown up.

"All right. But you should still be careful Jinri." Sehun always calls Sulli by her real name if he was talking very seriously.

"I will always be careful Oh Sehun."

---

Luhan like he was dreaming, he didn’t think he could be close to Sulli like this. The girl who is always just a dream for him for 2 years. Sulli become more open to him. Sulli now even more often together with Luhan than Sehun. Luhan very happy with it. Luhan felt win could shift Sehun’s position.

...

"Oppa, when are you going back to China?" Sulli asked Luhan. Luhan was not a Korean, he is a Chinese who studying in Korea since 6 years ago. And if he had graduated from Kyunghee University later he had to go back to China and find a job there.

"Maybe a few months after my graduation." Replied Luhan

"When your graduation ceremony?"

"Next week. Can you come? I wish we took a picture together on the day of my graduation. "Luhan scrambles Sulli’s hair softly. Sulli smiled, she was not sure she could come to his graduation ceremony.

"Sulli .." Suddenly Luhan’s voice tone sounds more serious than ever. Sulli looked Luhan with her innocent look.

"Would you marry me if you've graduated from college later?" Luhan took both of Sulli’s hands. Hands of the girl that is always present in his mind for two years without being able to see her from a closer distance. Luhan’s  lived in silence love for two years was not in vain, now he could see Sulli from close range could even touch her. Luhan proposed Sulli indirectly.

"Hahaha .. you must be kidding oppa." Sulli tried to impose her laughter. Actually she was embarrassed. She didn’t know wants to believe or not with Luhan’s words.

 

Actually Sulli has fallen into the arms of Luhan. Sulli complacent with his attitude. Luhan who always brought her lunch, Luhan who always pick her up if she came home late at night, Luhan who is always being protective to her, even Sulli felt Luhan exceed Sehun’s protective attitude. Though only a few weeks to know Luhan, but Sulli already fallen in love with Luhan because Luhan’s attitude like that.

"Why are you laughing? I'm not kidding. " Sulli’s laughter stopped when she realized that Luhan's face tightened. She swallowed hard, she doesn’t know what to say. She was pleased, very pleased with Luhan’s words. Sulli draw  her breath, before she answered Luhan's question. Sulli trying to convince herself.

"What If I accept your proposal?" Sulli tilted her head, smiling sweetly at Luhan. Luhan pulled Sulli into his arms.

"Thankyou Sulli. You are the most beautiful gift of God. I love you." Luhan said it while hugging Sulli tightly. Sulli hugged Luhan, for the first time there was a man who loved her with whole his heart.


Luhan relinquish their arms, and he grasped Sulli’s hands "But I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend for now. If you've graduated, I'll come and ask you to be my wife."

Sulli complacent, Sulli drifting, she knew she had really felt into Luhan’s arms. Sulli loves Luhan, she forgets her love that ended in the friend-zone.



==
TBC.
THIS IS DIDN'T COMPLETE YET!
---

This is a oneshot, so don’t be surprised if the plot a bit faster. Kekeke ~
I'm trying to finish it today. >o<

Please wait for the next chapter