Face to face

This is a dream? or? ...

Jupal pov

When I'm playing with the puppies, my EXO book is fall from my bag. And the I pick it up, "Baekhyun give me his number when the fansign.." I mumbled. I open the book and save his number in my phone. Should I text him? Or a call, maybe? I keep thinking about it. "Okay let me call him" I said to myself and then try to call him. 

"Uh yes?"

"Ah yes you. This is jupal speakiinggg"

"Aaahh, I see. Thanks for calling me kkk"

"Are I am bothering you?"

"No you're not. Not at all"

"Really? I thought I am bothering you"

"Why are you thinking like that. Of course not"

"Because you're an idol. You should have many schedule, busy, tiring, etc"

"That's my job. But I'll answer your call"

"What?! You don't have to"

"We can do this forever"

"Shut up"

I hung up the phone. I chuckled a little because I'm happy too he said that we can speaking trought the phone forever. Should I be happy? Or should I be sad? I don't know. I wish he'll come here and sleepover here. Sleep with me, playing together, be a happy famil- 

 

Eunji stop my daydream. I feel like an idiot now hugging my puppy. Haish I even don't know what's their name. "What's wrong?" I said to eunji. "Lets give them a name" She said smiling and rubbing the puppy. "They're girls. Just like us" I said while laughing. "Okay. She's Dolly" Eunji said while pointing at the poodle. "And the another one is Pretty" I said. "Okay. Pretty and Dolly >______<" We said together and hug each other. That's cute, isn't it? "Lets go sleep" I yawned. "Goodnight, bestie. See ya tomorrow" Eunji said and we both fall a sleep. 

 

-5:00AM-

-EXO-baby don't cry- "Ah what again. I need sleep. Who's the ing calling me at this ing morning" I mumbled while I grab my phone and answer it.

"Who's this? I'm so sleepy. I need sleep. Give me 5minutes"

"This is your future husband-chuckled- Okay kidding. This is me, baekhyunie. Wake up, girl"

"What do you want from me" I said while yawning

"I want you to wake up now and take a bath then changing clothes"

"Not now, right? This is still 5:00AM"

"NOW"

"Aish ige mwo-"

"NOW!"

"Okay. Wait there"

"I will not hang up the phone. I'll wait for you"

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes I am. Go take a bath"

 

And then I left my phone on the bed and start take a bath then change into a mini dress with a sneakers. I put a natural make up and wear some accecories. 

"I'm done"

"Okay good. Go outside, bring your puppies"

"For what"

"Just bring it"

"But eunji is still sleeping"

"Eunji who"

"Eunji"

"Eunji who"

"Eunji"

"Eunji who"

"I feel like an idiot. Eunji is eunji"

"Your bestie?"

"Yayaya"

"Left her alone there, make some message for her"

"Hmm"

 

I write down some message for her that I'll be left her alone. I put it in her forehead. 

"yes"

"Come outside"

"Okay"

He hung up.

I bring my puppies and go outside. I saw baekhyun is sitting in his car and waving to me. I wave to him back and come closer.